• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another the savage beast match,this time he will fight agaisnt a giant space insectoid kaiju,who gonna win!!!?

-Base Low 6-B Deviljho Alpha/Beta Trilopod are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in San Francissco

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Deviljho
Trilopod hybrids

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Eh which hybrid we using? Without a base kaijuu to copy there is no hybrid trilopod

EDIT: If you want a trilopod that's not Magita, you can only start with a pair of Alpha and Beta. Only then can a Trilopod-Deviljho come into existence

AP gap is not even 1.2x and given Big G is stronger than the 4.78-teraton feat, AP is likely fairly comparable. However Trilopods are kinda glasscannony, given they can hurt kaijuu of G's level but said kaijuu can still obliterate them with moderate effort, unlike other kaijuu who can endure hits from other kaijuu with similar AP.

Is the effectiveness of the Dragon Element dependent on the intelligent of the target? If so how effective would it work on animalistic beings like trilopods?

It will not be effective, but only for mindhax. Power null and Stat reduce can be used and affect trilo from the get go.

I mean I can already see Deviljho likely winning from versatility and intellect alone. Just wanna make sure whether mindhax makes it overkill

Pickle isn't that intellectual being than you think it is. He's known to be very Savage, after all. You can drop obvious trap meat in front of him and it will work except MHW for some reason, maybe he graduated or something.

Devil takes it pretty easily. Trilo has decent abilities, but Devil's power null alone makes this a pretty easy fight. Devil also decreases defenses with its saliva.

Devil takes this 7/10.

No. Low 6-B comes from storm dispersion through physical might. Trust me, I've gone over it all.

He mean,Trilopod goes Deviljho-Pod and the original Deviljho eat him,but i thought it's Savage Deviljho who eat itself.

Jho doesn't care if he eats other Jho no matter what kind of Jho it is. They can't evolve to Savage Jho if they won't eat each other.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Wait, storm revision?
There's a couple of revisions about that me and Dargoo put in motion. One (Dargoo's) will make a few instances of storm feats obviously Environmental Damage that won't scale to AP. Two (Mine) will make sure that several storm calcs are changed, as in, using CAPE or Condensation methods over KE, which is the current standard that bumps up results by a tier or two.

For who doesn't know, here's how the Trilopod's abilities work:

Trilo Alpha has to bite another creature and to get a bit of his DNA (which can easily be done trough bite alone).

Then the Alpha gets on top of the Beta's back, and then you have a Trilopod-Other Monster hybrid, with more or less all of his abilities.

If you kill one of them, it's game over for the other one.

Back