• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devourers of death vs Witch of invitation: Lullaby of death party time (Mami Tomoe vs Tubal Cain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it's a stomp in her favor

Why you keep adding more stuff to make Mami win when everything was fine until now?

Yeah, prep makes this unfair for him.

I don't even know what she can pull off with a day of prep, when a few minutes were enough to counter all the stuff that Homura has

i mean 100% cain does spam lightning intangibility off the bat. But when he does need to he can shift his briahs which he normally starts with AoE poison then shooting so it will cause a lot of problems really due to a shift in fighting stances and the such

Nononono you're wrong,yes thy're arguing but no one even voting and use their argument as indication why X can defeat Y,understand?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Nononono you're wrong,yes thy're arguing but no one even voting and use their argument as indication why X can defeat Y,understand?
No idea going pick Cain be look comments without problem isn,t argue

yet anyone count vote?

Can we put this on hold for a while? Mami (along with the other magical girls) might become able to hit intangibles, but I need to check some chapters of Magi Reco and I don't really have the time right now.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
No,most of Cain vote are misunderstanding that both Nisan and ALFYN are just explaining Cain and what he does.
yeah always that picked vote be person in comments determine them it

@Jimboy

Excuse me what? All of Cain vote is not valid okay? The nerd just giving explanation what Cain does,also pretty much Mami will get intangtible pass so there's that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Jimboy
Excuse me what? All of Cain vote is not valid okay? The nerd just giving explanation what Cain does,also pretty much Mami will get intangtible pass so there's that.
yeah no idea that using checked Rules in Versus Threads board said when typing FRA

@Rocker

God please check above,no one is voting and Cain vote are invalid because ALFYN and Nisan are just explaining.

RKGenki said:
Can we put this on hold for a while? Mami (along with the other magical girls) might become able to hit intangibles, but I need to check some chapters of Magi Reco and I don't really have the time right now.
^

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Rocker
God please check above,no one is voting and Cain vote are invalid because ALFYN and Nisan are just explaining.
Well yeah and with their explanation I determined that Cain would beat her.

What reasoning,also i will close this match since Genki and Karuchi want to find a feat for bypassing intangtibility.

Aside that i'm very stressed due of constant FRA while no one give an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back