• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane visuals by 15sok-d7twjrs
Charlotte Linlin
Two women around the same size with backstories of losing a loved one (I'm just thinking of stuff up, I really wanted Big Mom to fight Rose Quartz).
Diane uses Drole's Dance. Speed equalized.

Round 1: Diane does not use Earth Manipulation or Heavy Metal.

Round 2: Diane uses Earth Manipulation or Heavy Metal.

Round 3: If Big Mom wins Round 1 but loses Round 2. Same rules as round 1, but Big Mom does not eat anything for 8 hours.

Round 1: Big Mom stomps due to superior stats and hax

Round 2: Big Mom wins due to arguably superior stats and hax

Round 3: Big Mom murderstomps due to not actually getting a significant stat decrease, and also being bloodlusted

> Superior Stats. Bruh, Diane is pretty far into 6-B, let alone when she increases her powers.

1- Why necro 2- Are you blind? Diane was upgraded Large Country level and Big Mom was downgraded to Large Island level.

The problem is Diane has no way in hell of actually hurting Big Mom while Big Mom can actually hurt her. Big Mom has unbreakable skin, haki protection and her homies to fight for her. There isn't really much Diane can actually do since she is outnumbered. Prometheus, Zeus, Napoleon are all part of Big Mom while all Diane has is a long hammer and Earth Manipulation, none of them really pack enough punch to do Big Mom any damage. If she was struck by lightning with no effect what is Earth Manipulation going to do ?

Again, are you blind? Diane is literally over a thousand times stronger than Big Mom, no NLF will ever excuse that, leave this thread since you shouldn't have replied even if the battle was legit in the first place.

Blind ?? I was able to type because I can actually see or do you type when blind ?? You must be Daredevil then or Fujitora. over a 1000 times wow, I will need a source or feat that proves that. 1000 times stronger means above planet buster, Diane is not a planet buster or even close to that. She isn't even the strongest Sin and the ones above her aren't planet buster. Please don't lie to people here. At least say something that is actually sane. Diane is really strong I know but don't lie to people here.

Has someone 2 tiers higher struggled with damaging her in the story due to her invulnerability? If not, then it would seem to be a no limits fallacy.

Still doesn't mean Diane is 1000 times stronger than Big Mom. So yeah please prove this theory, I am dying to know where he got this number, sounds like a 6 year old trying to powerscale.

WatchdogMan101 said:
Still doesn't mean Diane is 1000 times stronger than Big Mom. So yeah please prove this theory, I am dying to know where he got this number, sounds like a 6 year old trying to powerscale.
If you can't bring yourself to check the Attack Potency page and the verse character's page, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

@Watchdog Its from their pages, literally just read the scaling and feats and you'll see the gap. Instead of calling us 6 year olds, please actually read the pages, as your current analogy fits you better.

@Dziga k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back