• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Illuso tries to BFR Diavolo and fails, the process repeats until who knows. I say inconclusive, technically Diavolo could fails to avoid being BFRed but, it's not as if he would stay there doing nothing, without trying to understand the enemy's ability (if he doesn't have that knowledge already giving that he knows Narancia's Stand and others of his mafia).

Oh wait Diavolo can actually try to harm Illuso, he can use the environment to throw stuff at him, which is near reliable due to both MitM being weak AF and time erase shenanigans messing perception up. Illuso could have a rock being thrown behind his head at relatively high speeds without him noting it.

Edit: He can see Illuso by grabbing a mirror and looking inside of it, like Abbacchio, Fugo and I think even Giorno did. I change my vote to Diavolo.

Also, I am pretty sure that The Mirror World shares a time stream with the main universe, so if King Crimson erases time in the main world I am pretty sure it would still work in the mirror universe as well. He should still be able to use Erased Time, even if not the body of King Crimson itself

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Also, I am pretty sure that The Mirror World shares a time stream with the main universe, so if King Crimson erases time in the main world I am pretty sure it would still work in the mirror universe as well. He should still be able to use Erased Time, even if not the body of King Crimson itself
But without KC to fight on his side, it would be useless.

If anything, it further proves that it's inconclusive. Diavolo doesn't really have to worry about messing up and getting dragged in because KC's time skip will still affect everything. Illuso still has no way of attacking Diavolo and without KC, Diavolo has no way of attacking Illuso.

@EmpDoom Not necesarilly, since he can use the enviroment to kill Illuso and avoid his stand. It would be hard, but it is possible

(*Illuso tries to pull the boss in the mirror world*)

"Yes, I'll finally get revenge! After I pull the boss in my world, he has no way of avoiding my attack and I'll wi- Wait, why am I in the mirror world again? And why is the Boss's stand her-"

(*Gets Kakyoin'd*)

Explanation: When Diavolo sees that Illuso is going to take him to the mirror world, he erases time. Illuso is bound to do the same movements, and if Diavolo switches himself with King Crimson, Illuso is going to take King Crimson to the mirror world instead.

Triforce makes a good point. That seems like a completely valid situation. I think he would need to use his stealth mode thing to be able to make sure he cannot tell the difference

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Pretty sure Diavolo would already know all of La Squadra's stand abilities
He stated that even he didn't know Risotto's ability. Don't know about the rest of the Execution Team though.

I don't think he knows. Because Stand Users in their line of work don't go around telling others about their abilities for obvious reasons.

Aren't people unable to contact Diavolo/King Crimson during Time Erase, meaning the action of BFRing King Crimson is impossible during time erase?

Meaning it's still incon, since Illuso wouldn't drag King Crimson into the realm, and Diavolo can't force him to.

Right, but with both of their fast reaction times, he'll just let go instantly or not even try. After that, Illuso won't even bother trying to BFR Diavolo.

So really it's still incon. Illuso won't try again once he almost BFRs King Crimson.

Did we do Vanilla Ice vs King Crimson yet?

Vanilla Ice probably won't get affected by King Crimson as long as he stays inside the void, because its a different dimension that Diavolo can't affect.

Vanilla Ice does often get out of Cream, so it's about as fair as... all Vanilla Ice matches, honestly.

Yea, basically.

I wish I could find a way to make The Auditor vs Diavolo fair, but the AP gap is too much, even for his crazy high amp.

Back