• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did the Darkest Knight get Wally West's Anti-Crisis Energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcending

He/Him
Basically, did TDK get this?

main-qimg-b9869c7705c47111a9790bd2a76936b5

Yeah, when they transfer all the anti crisis energy to Wally later, that's how the darkest knight was formed, as he set up Metrons chair to filter it all to him instead of Wally.

Yeah, when they transfer all the anti crisis energy to Wally later, that's how the darkest knight was formed, as he set up Metrons chair to filter it all to him instead of Wally.
So Mobius Chair had the Anti-Crisis energy? Can you show scans of it having that?

Screenshot_20220707-140544.png
Screenshot_20220707-140557.png
Screenshot_20220707-140609.png
Screenshot_20220707-140619.png

okay, my mistake, it wasn't the anti-crisis energy, it was the crisis they gathered and absorbed, i forgot, they decided against using anti-Crisis energy for some reason, but eventually Wonderwoman absorbed all of the anti-crisis energy to fight him. idk the whole thing was weird and confusing ngl

edit: altough they also make a point to say that technically both crisis energy and anti-crisis energy are basically the same thing anyway just two sides of the same coin so it gets even more confusing after that even

Screenshot_20220707-140544.png
Screenshot_20220707-140557.png
Screenshot_20220707-140609.png
Screenshot_20220707-140619.png

okay, my mistake, it wasn't the anti-crisis energy, it was the crisis they gathered and absorbed, i forgot, they decided against using anti-Crisis energy for some reason, but eventually Wonderwoman absorbed all of the anti-crisis energy to fight him. idk the whole thing was weird and confusing ngl

edit: altough they also make a point to say that technically both crisis energy and anti-crisis energy are basically the same thing anyway just two sides of the same coin so it gets even more confusing after that even
Ok so basically, TDK didn't get Wally's AC energies?

Ok so basically, TDK didn't get Wally's AC energies?
he took all of Wally's power, which SHOULD include the AC energies but the main storyline kind of dropped anti-crisis energy even being a thing after bringing up until the very last issue for Wonderwoman to use, and she got it from a completely different source than Wally sooo, it's kind of up in the air.

he was using the Mobius chair to take all of it, by all of his power i meant all of his Dr. Manhattan powers sorry, as you can see in that one scan Wally is no longer in that form anymore, and is just in his normal flash costume from then on

he was using the Mobius chair to take all of it, by all of his power i meant all of his Dr. Manhattan powers sorry, as you can see in that one scan Wally is no longer in that form anymore, and is just in his normal flash costume from then on
Thanks for your help, like really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back