• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diego Brando vs Dio Brando

PLEASE READ I'm surprised no one has done this before. Anyways in these 4 rounds, who wins each round?

Round 1) Diego Brando w/ Scary Monsters vs Dio Brando from Part 1: both are in character.

Round 2) Same as Round 1, except Diego has his horse and 10 of his raptors, and Dio has 10 of his generic zombies.

Round 3) Diego Brando from Another Universe vs Dio Brando from Part 3: Diego has his horse and this is pre-Joseph's blood Dio. In character.

Round 4) Both Diegos vs both Dios: All sides are in bloodlust, both Diegos have their horses. They also won't be paradoxed if they touch, in case anyone asks. Everyone at physical peaks.

I personally think the Diegos win Rounds 1 and 2, and the Dios win Rounds 3 and 4, but I would like other opinions.

Round 1: Dio, Diego cant permanently put dio down plus dio is faster and stronger

Round 2: Still Dio

Round 3: Both have the same stand so it again comes down to who can last longer which will again be Dio

Round 4: Still Dio, unless diego uses sunlight to kill dio dio will just keep coming back

That is true what Celestial said.

Round 1: Dio is in fact stronger and faster than his SBR counterpart Diego. Plus Dio has High-tier regen(ex. being able to survive as a head, reattach his limbs with ease, and can even regenerate from getting blown up if you scale Dio's regen to Straitz). That and Flash-freeezing and SRSE's. PB Dio takes this round.

Round 2: Diego has a horse and 10 raptors, Dio has his 10 generic monsters. This actually got me thinking for a bit but if i choose, i might be leaning towards PB Dio than SBR Diego. So still Dio.

Round 3: So Part 3 DIO vs Diego from another world(Or Other World Diego as i like to call him). I think here is that Dio and Diego seem pretty even, assuming this is DIO from right before he absorbed Joseph's blood(his last known limit before that event was 5 seconds). I go with DIO here cause unlike Diego whose max limit for TS is 5 secs(same as that of Jotaro), DIO himself can actually increase his TS the more he uses it even before he took Joseph's blood(though took a pretty long time prior to his and the heroes fight but still). DIO takes round 3 should the fight goes long.

Round 4: Going with the Original Universe Dio's. Since this is everyone at their highest peak, then the side with the Dio's from the original universe wins this(seeing as Dio at the end of Part 3 not only got a longer time stop and his improved regen, he seemed like he was starting to have his old vampiric powers as well if he had lived). So yeah unless the Diego's use sunlight, Team Dio will just keep coming back.

So basically, Dio wins all rounds here.

I was thinking Diego for Rounds 1 and 2 because, while I have no doubts that Dio was physically stronger and and that his Regenerationn would help, Diego's petrification ability seems to work quicker then the blood freezing, and that Diego seems to have higher durability since he was able to withstand Johnny's nail bullets, and that might help against the SRSE. On top of that Diego was able to fight D4C who, judging by it having an "A" in speed, was likely FTL. So while Diego might be slower movement-wise to Dio, his reactions are probably much faster then Dio's.

Point. I never thought about that since i technically only read like parts and parts of the SBR manga. Thing is though that would Diego last long enough to get Dio or is Dio simply too much for Diego to not win him out?

Another good point. Well in this case, i'm actually more leaning towards that of uncertainty. I mean Dio is still faster, has high regen, and is stronger, but i guess with Diego's reaction feats going off of his fight with Valentine and his D4C stand plus the petrification ability, i guess that balances out here for him. But still, i guess it comes off to who gets who here: Diego's petrification and transformation touch or Dio's SRSE and Ice Touch.

Wonder how Round two goes for this...hmm....

Back