• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon: Yggdrasil and Saga X Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is likely the last big Royal Knight revision thread. However, this moreso deals with Yggdrasil as a whole and some scaling to Cyber Sleuth.

This information is based on this blog by our Digimon Guru Executor N0: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Yggdrasil_Respect_Thread

Tiering:

So let's start with a short discussion me and Executor N0 had about the Saga X Knights. He provided multiple points in which showed that the Royal Knights that appear in the Saga X series (X-Evolution, D-Cyber, etc) are the exact same ones who appear in Re:Digitize and Cyber Sleuth. After discussing this we agreed that the Saga X Royal Knights would scale to the Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights or Digimon in general.

So Saga X Digimon: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+

This scales to:

Alphamo

Dynasmon X

Omegamon X

Magnamon X

Leopardmon X

Gallantmon X

Death-Xmon and Death-X-Dorugoramo

Dorugoramo

Ouryumon (Has yet to have a file. He is actually Alphamon's sword.)

Crystal Orb Yggdrasil

It will NOT scale to Dorugamon or DoruGreymon due to the fact that this would be a major outlier or PIS for them to survive a blow and injure (Did they do that?) Omegamon X.

Now for Yggdrasil(Detailed in the blog):

Attack Potency

Yggdrasil has keys for his most prominent Avatars.

Crystal Orb and World Tree: Now on the blog it showcases 2-C as the tier for this Avatar. However, this was pre-conversation with me and Executor. So if the above is accepted Crystal Orb Yggdrasil is At least 2-A, likely High 2-A.

7D6: This is the most common variation of Yggdrasil's Avatars. Based on his Digimon Savers Variation he would be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C. However, the other 7D6 Avatars get a At least 2-A, likely High 2-A rating due to them fighting the Cyber Sleuth cast.

Nor: This Yggdrasil Avatar is the most powerful. She has all the power of the True Yggdrasil and thus will have a solid High 2-A rating.

Powers and Abilities

As listed in the blog itself.

Space-Time Manipulation

Reality Warping

Can create Dimensional Barriers that prevent interactions between other universes.

Space-Time Creation and Destruction

Dimensional BFR

Information Manipulation

Causality Manipulation

Precognition

Nigh-Omniscience

Existence Erasure

Soul Manipulation

Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation

Mid-Godly to Possibly High-Godly Regenerationn (Regenerated even after he himself and reality getting erased by All Delete.)

Immortality Types 1, 3 and 4

Resurrection

Can create clones through history. Or more specifically he can create perfect clones of beings throughout history to fight along side him. So Duplication? Cloning?

Forcefield Creation

Absorption and Attack Reflection

Energy Projection

Sealing

Possession

Telepathy

Acausality

Non-Corporeal (True Form Yggdrasil only)

Lastly I will simply post this feat and we can decide what this is since neither me nor Executor knows how to label it.

PenX 3.0 p01

Quoting Executor N0's question.

"In this scene Omegamon X talks about the nature of Death-X-Mon, one of the creations of Yggdrasil. He reveals that this being is not a digimon, but rather death itself. I do not know what can be classified to create something that embodies death itself, it may already be listed here, but I want suggestions."

Speed

The World Tree and Crystal Orb are stationary.

7DG scales to the Royal Knights i.e Immeasurable

True Form Yggdrasil
is stated to be Omnipresent.

Yggdrasil Omnipresent

That's about it. Ha! Nevermind I lied.

Demon Lords

The True Demon Lords should get Acausality due to the fact that Universal resets seemingly do not effect them.

BanchoLeomo

BanchoLeomon's 5-B rating should be replaced with an At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C rating for scaling to Masaru Daimo and ShineGreymo. And with this his victory against Saitama should get removed as well.

Now I believe I am actually finished.

I've got a question. So which of these Yggdrasil does Shakamon scale to? Since its stated to be closest to Yggdrasil so it has a Unknown low 2-C rating. But the profile was never updated when Yggdrasil got updated. So now that Yggdrasil is going to have multiple profiles which one will Shakamon scale to?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't know much about Shakamon.
Yeah to be honest I didn't really know about Shakamon until I read all the Digimon profiles on this wiki and saw Shakamon under the Angewomon (Composite) page

I see no issue with the scale.....I have to say. It's quite a leap in power for Wargreymon after obtaining the antibody X.

If memory serves, while WarGreymon X did put up a decent fight against Omegamon X, he was still ultimately weaker by a considerable margin. Maybe just a 2-A rating would work for him? Same goes for whom they scale off of (BlackWarGreymon X, MetalGarurumon X and I think Garudamon X?).

Other then that, I have no real qualms from a read.

This will affect Re digitize? Since If so we also would have 2-A Wargreymon, Titamon and more 2-A SGDL avatars...

Well, so many scales to 2-A, but I think this can help put you on that level.

We all know that the Stela Memorials are the incarnation of the very time of the Digital World, according to the Digimon World: Digitize website apparently there is more than just a Digital World in the memorials.

Õ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü¬ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü¿ÒÇüÕ║òþƒÑÒéîÒü¼µâàÕá▒Òü«µÀ▒µÀÁÒéÆÒü«Òü×ÒüïÒüøÒü¬ÒüîÒéë
ÒâíÒâóÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ½Òé╣ÒâåÒâ®Òü»ÒâçÒé©Òé┐Òâ½Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÒü«þëçÚÜàÒü½Òü▓ÒüúÒüØÒéèÒü¿ÒüƒÒüƒÒüÜÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéï
Translation: The Memorial Stelas stand inconspicuously in the corners of the Digital World as they peer into overwhelming possibilities and the bottomless abyss of informatio.

Apparently the Stela Memorials not only retain a possibility of Digital World data, but also a gigantic amount of different possibilities of this Digital World in a way that the data has been described as being a "bottomless abyss" of information.

Thus it is possible to say that with the Memorials Stela it is not only a Digital World that is destroyed, but also an endless number of other possibilities contained in the Memorial (Containing so many possibilities based on the data that can be organized is coherent with Homeostasis having an infinite knowledge because of the analysis of possibilities using the data, being able to indicate once and for all infinite possibilities in this Digital World.)

Darkanine said:
If memory serves, while WarGreymon X did put up a decent fight against Omegamon X, he was still ultimately weaker by a considerable margin.
From what I recall Wargreymon X didn't fight Omegamon X, only the base verson.

Well, I do not have the time to read such a long blog post, but if you want further input, you can message Reppuzan about it.

I've updated the OP with a couple changes I in fact missed. They are at the end.

To be clear the other ones that would also scale (Or well the ones that come to my mind) would be Wargreymon, BlackWargreymon X, Titamon, the SGDL and by extension their true forms correct?

Edit: I also guess Phoenixmon, MirageGoagamon, Angewomon and LadyDevimon would somewhat scale.

I believe Akiho's Pheonixmon, Niko's MirageGoagamon, Yuuya's BlackWargreymon X and Mirei's Angewomon & LadyDevimon would somewhat scale to Taiga's Wargreymon. The latter having fought Saga X characters such as powerful yggdrasil avatars, Gallantmon X and Death-X-Mon. (Though he did have assistance In most of those fights)

Titamon scales from fighting a weakened Lucemon with Taiga, the Lucemon that would than kill daemon who killed Barbamon. IIRC the Barbamon In re digitize Is the barbamon that appears In cyber sleuth, who managed to steal Rina's Ulforceveedramon power who Is comparable to cyber sleuth RK.

Has anybody messaged Reppuzan? If he does not wish to reply, I suppose that Darkanine's judgement alone might have to do.

Sorry, I was busy until recently.

I'm a little hesitant about scaling up WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X since they weren't able to deal any damage to Omnimon at all. The best they could do is make him flinch.

The X-Antibody Royal Knights should be okay and I don't particularly have an issue with the Bancholeomon scaling (but we might need to make a separate tag since ShineGreymon only fought Yggdrasil in Burst Mode and even then had a lot a trouble).

Well we could give WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X a "possibly 2-A" rating due to the fact they did in fact make him flinch. Of course there is Re-Digitiza. Executor has more knowledge about that then me though.

Of course we could just count that as PIS as well.

Also bringing it up now is better than later.

@Mugenryu I noticed you keep saying something about WarGreymon(Base) upgrades. Could you elaborate a little?

About WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X I believe they are not scalable to the Royal Knights X, they fought the knights in base form and not with the X-Antibody. About WarGreymon (Base) This is due to Taiga's partner, Digimon World Re: Digitize and Re: Digitize Decode, face the Royal Knights in the form Antibody X. Also I would like your opinion on what I pointed out above about the Stela Memorials Contain not only the history of a Digital World, but also a bottomless abyss of data on an uncountable amount of multiple possibilities of that Digital World.

So 2-A base WarGremon (Base)?

I think destroying the Memorials Stela would still be a 2-A feat.

@Dragon

It's best to list it as a separate tab as usual, since Tai's WarGreymon obviously doesn't display this kind of power and neither does most versions of WarGreymon.

I can see Digimon who control/destroy the Stela Memorials gaining Acausality.

However, I'm a little iffy on some of the powers.

I feel that Bagramon's manipulation of the story is more along the lines of Fate Manipulation rather than Causality Manipulation, since cause and effect was not mentioned anywhere in Bagramon's monologue.

In addition, I don't recall Yggdrasil regenerating at the end of X-Evolution, since both Omnimon X and Gallantmon X refer to it in the past tense, saying that it wanted to "live" as with all Digimon.

That said, he has the ability to resurrect himself from the dead through Data Squad/Savers, so I suppose you could list that.

Fate Manipulation is okay.

Regen is detailed in Executor's blog. I just listed the abilities in the order detailed in Executor's blog.

@Dragon

I understand that, but I watched the movie and both Omnimon X and Gallantmon X spoke as if Yggdrasil was dead.

It would be best if Executor explained that part honestly. I only watched the movie once so you guys have more knowledge on this than me. Also it could be some Re:Digitize stuff as well.

So obviously aside from Yggdrasil, can we perform most of the edits then? Since Yggdrasil is pretty much the only one still being discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back