• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensional Manipulation checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sounds more like higher dimensional existence than just dimensional manipulation if he merged with the verse and transcended it.
The thing is that he also "uplift" everyone along with him, merging their mind into the multiverse, turning them into a part of himself.

Is anyone against this suggestion? Because the current justification has barely anything to do with HDM, at most it is range/AP which they already have it.
I don't see any manipulation in any type.
Hmm
Well my thoughts on the matter are pretty much this

Given the new standards, uses and requirements that are needed for Dimensional Manipulation
After doing some checks, it seems to me as if no DBH profile has any HDM justifications that meets the current criteria for Dimensional Manipulation

Maybe other supporters may have a different opinion so I suggest you give them a chance to comment as well
But as far as I see, giving that creation, manipulation, alteration etc of Timelines and other 4-D structures does not count for Dimensional Manipulation then it should likely not qualify

it should, though I don't think I have the authority to do that since I'm not a content mod.

Alright. So 3 of the HMD users in a verse I work on weren't in the list (lmao no category) so I'm listing them here
Granblue Fantasy has HDM users. Specifically the Astrals.
Loki, Beelzebub, and Lucilius

Basically, Astrals can reborn Sky beings into higher dimensional existence(primal beast) using their astral powers.

Once they are reborn their powers now exist in a plane higher than the plane sky dwellers exist in (3D).

Now for the qualitative superiority.
Beelzebub who is an Astrals commented how Sky beings are infinitesimal compared to Primarchs(basically primal beast).

Ellis who can perceive 3D as Flat and can see across all of the spacetime (T-Axis) and is able to manipulate people across past and future and its influence can manifest physically was overloaded by the information of primal beast inside Lyria.

Lastly. Due to the nature of the primal beast and Astrals, they perceive reality differently that they are unaffected by changes in the timeline (because Astrals came from a 5D structure and primal beast has been proven to be larger than an entire spacetime as they caused Ellis to overload.

@TheGreatJedi13 a lot of those scans just prove higher dimensional existence, not really dimensional manipulation, but the last scan you have might grant dimensional manipulation if there's further elaborations on how the planes of reality are merging.

@TheGreatJedi13 a lot of those scans just prove higher dimensional existence, not really dimensional manipulation, but the last scan you have might grant dimensional manipulation if there's further elaborations on how the planes of reality are merging.
planes of reality merging is more of the Crimson Horizon (5D structure) and Sky-realm (4D) structure merging when Beelzebub destroyed the dimensional boundary using pandemonium.

Also, how is rebirthing a being into a higher spatial dimension not dimensional manipulation? That is the key power of Astrals they can create things and recreate things they can turn a 3D entity into a 4D entity. Even the primal beast who governs history is merely a tool for them. their extra dimensional axis isn't temporal either. and Primal beast even needed vessels because their true selves would be far too large for the structure

Ah wait, I didn't notice the reborn into higher dimensionals by other folks, I assume the astrals are the people of the stars that lets one be formed into a higher dimension? If so then yeah that can qualify for Dimensional Manipulation

Ah wait, I didn't notice the reborn into higher dimensionals by other folks, I assume the astrals are the people of the stars that lets one be formed into a higher dimension? If so then yeah that can qualify for Dimensional Manipulation
That is correct. Star People is how Astral is translated in the game when looking at their Raw scans.

Might as well bring this up now since I would have to Later at some point

Arale and Gatchan:

So to add a bit of Context as to why they should Qualify for Dimensional Manipulation:
Both of these characters are naturally 3-D beings but they have the ability to freely shift from being 3-D beings to 5-D beings and Vice Versa when moving into and out of the Author World (which is a 5-D plane that consists of 5-D beings)

IIRC, I had brought this up before and being able to shift ones Dimensional to a lower and/or higher state was considered a Valid Ability of Dimensional Manipulation.

If deemed Valid, then Dimensional Manipulation should be listed on their profile with the reason being that they are capable of shifting their dimensionality from 3-D beings to 5-D beings and Vice Versa when moving to and from the Author World

Also I would like to call for the personal removal of these abilities from DBF Arale profile:

As of the one of the Latest DBH threads....
The Fate Manipulation AND Causality manipulations are no longer justified and should not be there anymore
Also as the Dimensional Manipulation Thread, the Possibly HDM should also be removed
Only leaving Space-Time Manipulation and Portal Creation

Note that only dimensions in a mathematical sense are included, not manipulations of hierarchical spaces merely equivalent to such, and neither does affecting entire timelines, as without further context it could be classified as an AP feat or a range feat for a particular ability.
I don't think you can get HDM/DM by having to ascend via R>F as those are Composite Hierarchies

I don't think you can get HDM/DM by having to ascend via R>F as those are Composite Hierarchies
Are you replying to me Jedi? :)

If so I'll say yeah I saw that note...
Ill just wait for Glass to comment

Because I did ask him this:
User Being able to move/shift between lower and higher dimensions at will

And he replied with this:
Yes, that's one of the possible applications for dimensional manipulation as you're warping the dimensionality of the person.

Do you have any scans for this at all? If it does mention controlling their dimensionality to a higher plane as opposed to just looney tunes 4th wall breaking shenanigans then it could count.

Ayo, since you mentioned it, Magi verse would actually qualify for DM. There are some characters that can simply swap their dimensionality to higher.
Can you ping @Lormac_CC for more information source?

Ah you do not have to ping him, it is simple, in magi there are infinite worlds, each holding R>F over each other the word used was "author and book", and then we have something called the Sacred Palace that allows for swapping the hierarchy of gods.
In Sinbad and David final showdown they rearranged the hierarchy multiple times. Sinbad and David were struggling over who stays on top so they swap the order of who controls the Sacred Palace multiple times.
essentially, the SP allows them to reduce someone dimensionality or increase it

Yap, this qualifies in my opinion. Also, I pinged him because I saw you are actually busy with multiple CRTs. Apologies.

So basically Sinbad and David can have dimensional manipulation, since if I am not wrong, they had the justification in HDE. HDE will still remain, but it will be combined with HDM.

In Dr. Slump, characters are 3-D and due to R>F the Author Avatars are 5-D.

The Slump characters know they exist in a Fictional Series and are apart of its Reality
The Author Avatars are above that Fictional Series and perceive the Slump reality as Literally Fictional compared to themselves

Dr slump Characters are of course like any other character naturally 3-D and exist as Fictional Characters in a Fictional Series which is their Reality
The Author Avatars are above that Fictional Series and perceive the Slump reality as Literal Fiction compared to themselves as to them they are Literal Drawings on Pages
You repeated it three times (No clue why)
Slump characters can go from being 3-D (an existence that’s apart of a fictional reality/series and acknowledges themselves as a fictional character) to 5-D (an existence that is above the fictional reality/series and perceives all of it as fictional compared to themselves)
And they do so by exiting the pages they are drawn on as made evident by the blank pages seen in this scan and entering the author world itself becoming 5-D

It does not mention them controlling their dimensionality thou but shows them capable of doing so it may or may not count
And how?

Does control every dimension in the universe qualifies for Dimensional Manipulation? If yes, I'm pretty sure they qualifies for it.

Edited: I meant "they" for Magic Gods in Toaru

You repeated it three times (No clue why)
OHHH LOL
Mistake...
Sorry about that...

Anyways Edited
Well I have already addressed the Matter with you privately
And as you say:

As they are not manipulating their dimensionality in a direct way then they would not qualify since they essentially manipulate their dimensionality through dimensional scaling

Do you have any scans for this at all? If it does mention controlling their dimensionality to a higher plane as opposed to just looney tunes 4th wall breaking shenanigans then it could count.
Nvm Glass
They dont qualify

I had discussed the matter with Dread and they explained to me why it does not qualify:

They do not manipulating their dimensionality in a direct way and do not directly change their dimensional status
More so it is achieved through Dimensional Scaling which is an indirect effect that changes one Dimensionality as they ascend to Higher Dimensions

And because it does not mention they control their dimensionality they don't count.....

Last edited:
@Sniper670 that sounds more like summoning than dimensional manipulation unless there's more stuff to that.

@karzen that's just pocket dimension creation, not warping dimensional planes so no.

@Vasco do you have any scans for Myxptlk warping dimensional planes?

@Dread yeah the DBH stuff doesn't look concrete enough so they should be gone.
Statistics Reduction (Made himself 3-Dimensional.[10] Once 3-Dimensional, he loses his powers.[10]),
Lois Lane forced him to turn himself 3-Dimensional and seal himself within a concrete and lost his powers.
Statistics Reduction (Can reduce his dimensionality and powers).

So basically he can shift his dimension from 5-D to 3-D if he pleases.

@Aseka needs more elaboration if they’re talking about just universes to control or actual dimensional planes they’re warping.

@Vasco ok he should qualify.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 Lu Zhuyu and Nicol can count, Lan Mu doesn’t seem to qualify as it’s just mentioning controlling the universe or timeline which won’t qualify for dimensional manipulation.

Read the second screenshot, they literally are stated to occupy more than one plane as they’re free from any space related limitations from the castle passives.

navigators.jpg

It seems that the text is describing a group of creatures called “Castle Dwellers” and “Navigators” who have the ability to exist in multiple planes at once and can transport someone (the keeper of the Void Sword) through space by folding it around them. It is not clear what the context of this description is or what exactly the Castle Dwellers and Navigators are, as the text does not provide enough information. Furthermore, this qualifies if the context or later lore don't contradict it, which I am ambivalent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back