• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando vs Ban

Dio can stop time and more or less beat ban into a meat pie, but ban is totally immortal and as long as you cant seal and/or use reality warping to some "wiping out of existence"-lvl OR has a hax that kills immortals i would doubt that he can be stopped,

Dio should be able to win IF his freezing also acts like sealing, but if not, than Ban will win after a LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG battle because even Dio will eventually get exhausted :)

Pretty much agree with greatest sin here. Dio is above ban in pretty much everything. However his time stop and accumulated damage will not stop bans Regenerationn.

Oddly enough though I can't even make an argument for bans physical hunt, which is in most of his battles a deciding factor alongside his immortality, since we have no idea how it works when time is stopped

Dio will beat ban to a pulp but that will not be enough

Yeah, inconclusive. Both guys are immortal, and while Ban has a huge Regenerationn and durability advantage, you can't stop The World because as far as i know, only stands can combat stands. This would allow Dio to stop time as much as he wanted, but regardless of the damage stacking, unless Dio can manage to stop time long enough to stack and acumulate enough damage to override both Ban's durability and Regenerationn, this is as much of a stalemate as any match I've seen here.

JiroUchiha9 said:
Yeah, inconclusive. Both guys are immortal, and while Ban has a huge Regenerationn and durability advantage, you can't stop The World because as far as i know, only stands can combat stands. This would allow Dio to stop time as much as he wanted, but regardless of the damage stacking, unless Dio can manage to stop time long enough to stack and acumulate enough damage to override both Ban's durability and Regenerationn, this is as much of a stalemate as any match I've seen here.
It's pretty much like Jiro said. Both of them can't really kill each other since Dio overpowers Ban in numerous fields, but Ban's Regenerationn would continue to aid Ban in tanking the damage. Dio is pretty much the same, but Dio needs blood to continue to heal, which can be fueled through the battle, evening the plane field back again. Making an endless loop until perhaps the sun comes and eradicating Dio or some other thing that happens.

Back