• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando VS Esdeath Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I ****** up with the previous one this exists:

Speed is equalized (because Dio would speed-stomp). Dio has his powers from Part I and Part III. Esdeath can see and harm The World.

Dio may have blood freeze, but then Esdeath counters. She can't really kill him since he's, well, the biggest spammer of timestopper in history of timestopers. Esdeath does higher AP and dura, but DIO has regenerative properties. I say DIO wins this when he spams the massive knives all over after he bashes her stomach in. DIO 7/10 via chip damage and spammage of timestop/spore infestation.

Looking at Derpurple's OP specifications, i really don't see what's wrong with this match up......

I think DIO should be able to take this match for a few reasons, DIO's high-mid Regenerationn allows him to make mistakes in this fight and not instantly be destroyed, DIO's freezing techniques are more about vaporizing the liquid contents within the limbs so it's highly possible that he could apply this technique to the vital organs and most importantly stopping time is incredibly useful due to it allowing DIO to throw in a few barrages here and there to wear down Esdeath and it will also let DIO move within Mahapmadama, so perhaps he can pull of a Jotaro and attack Esdeath within her frozen time when she leasts expects it.

However Esdeath's durability advantage would mean that DIO would have to keep patient and make the best out of each time stop he has available to him, which I think he will do due to his intelligence.

Esdeath's durability and attack potency is the big issue here, she beats him by far in those categories (Multi City Block vs Small City).

She lands ONE clear hit and she wins this, DIO has a clear chance with Time Stop, he could just spam it anytime he wants to but I'm not sure if he is going to win this because of having lower AP and durability.

Time stop making Dio immune to Time Stop? As far as I remember, Dio was still stopped by Jotaro's time stop.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Time stop making Dio immune to Time Stop? As far as I remember, Dio was still stopped by Jotaro's time stop.
Yes, he isn't inmune to Time Stop like Jotaro

DIO was frozen because Jotaro stopped time as his (DIO's) time stop was finished, when Mahapmadama activates DIO can activate The World and manuver around for 9 seconds before being kept frozen again.

DIO has High-Mid Regenerationn, he wont be getting the one shot treatment.

As I said before DIO has versatility under his belt, unlike Esdeath he can do consecutive time stops and even render Esdeath's mahapadma useless (unless she pulls of a Jotaro which to be honest, I doubt she will. I don't think Esdeath is that type of character to think ahead)

And due to the drop in stats, DIO will not have to be as patient as I thought he would need to be. He can probably kill Esdeath with 1 or 2 time stop muda muda baragges, infact I could very well argue this is a stomp fight due to the following.

High-Mid Regenerationn (Esdeath has no way to put down DIO with physical attacks alone)

The World (which happens to cancel out the oppositions time stop)

Flash-Freezing Technique (If DIO can vaporize the water in peoples arms, I think it's fair to say he can vaporize the water within the ice too)

Flight (Esdeath wont have much advantage if she decides to take to the sky either, as DIO can fly to her position and very quickly if he uses The World in conjunction with flight, like he did to Joseph)

I may have to close this thread unless someone manages to convince me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back