• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I guess now water laser is not one-shotting, and Quen is actually Low 7-B.

I guess I'll vote for Geralt via having potions that boost his physical stats, extremely massive experience/battle skill advantage and mindhax/bombs.

Well apparently Geralt doesn't have his prep or knowledge here, that can be dangerous

However Dio doesn't resist Mindhax and can't get past Quen, so for now i'm going with Geralt

Geralt just need his standard potions, which are thunderbolt and swallow, we can say they're always in his standard gear. The potions (and oils) we can clearly say they're in the prep time scenario, are those who are specifically made to fight a specific monster.

Sun Quen and Firestream are the Anti-VFT, and his SRSE can be effortlessly blocked by Quen due to it now being a Low 7-B shield.

The issue is Dio's regen, which will make him hard to kill.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Sun Quen and Firestream are the Anti-VFT, and his SRSE can be effortlessly blocked by Quen due to it now being a Low 7-B shield.

The issue is Dio's regen, which will make him hard to kill.
Geralt is fast, many monsters he fight have a tremendous healing factor, higher vampires in Witcher have got, basically, a instantaneous healing factor.

@Apollo

Higher vampires regenerate as fast or even faster than vampires in JoJo but they don't have as good Regenerationn level

Well then the silver sword should work on grimm, I'll ask that in the thread. Also iirc Jojo vampires aren't exactly like vampires in Witcher.

SpookyShadow said:
@Apollo

Higher vampires regenerate as fast or even faster than vampires in JoJo but they don't have as good Regenerationn level
Because their applicable regen in battle is Low Mid only, not the case with Jojo

Bump

Geraldo is now 1.9446 tons, with potions he'll hit High 8-C no problem.

How is DIO gonna deal with that

Apollodoro055 said:
Geralt just need his standard potions, which are thunderbolt and swallow, we can say they're always in his standard gear. The potions (and oils) we can clearly say they're in the prep time scenario, are those who are specifically made to fight a specific monster.
Is this a vote for geralt?

Ummm Dio has mindhax too right?

Anyway Geralt will definitely win in combat, but how will he put Dio down for good? He hasn't, to my knowledge, defeated someone with this lvl of regen before without prior knowledge anyway.

I'm undecided on this for now.

I wouldn't say this is a stomp, a stomp is when a character cannot win under any circumstance

Well when you put it that way.... what is Dio's win con lol? Maybe getting lucky with his eye laser?

Geralt can tank everything from Dio's 8-C+ attacks and stuff. Freezing wouldn't work, and Geralt has two different ways to freeze him back. I don't know if he resist this. Dio's ice could be melted by a torch if I remember, Igni can melt his ice.

Dio can't touch Geralt in a close combat

And why the **** Geralt hasnt a High 8-C rating with potions. **** we forgot that

I am just saying that Dio can do things, and he can hurt him if he actually attacks, so is not a stomp.

And yes, he should resist. Dio's technique literally requires him to freeze himself as well to affect the person.

Also, would he be able to use Igni if both his hands are freezed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back