• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO has his Phantom Blood abilities (ABILITIES REVISION)

Him saying that Jonathan's body is resisting him =/= he cannot use his vampire abilities.

It is unreasonable to assume so since it hasn't been said by DIO. You doing so in an attempt to fill in the blanks is head-canon.

Anyway can we just conclude this already?

ProfessorLord said:
Him saying that Jonathan's body is resisting him =/= he cannot use his vampire abilities.
It is unreasonable to assume so since it hasn't been said by DIO. You doing so in an attempt to fill in the blanks is head-canon.
I'm not saying he can't use them, just that, like his regen, he should have trouble using them before his high. It takes more loops of headcannon to assume that it wouldn't affect his other vampiric powers, and would only affect his regen and nothing else.

I'd rather not, seeing as you and I aren't on the same page yet.

Standuser081 said:
We all already agreed that High Dio would all of his powers from Part 1.
I'm not saying he doesn't.

"I'm not saying he can't use them, just that, like his regen, he should have trouble using them before his high. It takes more loops of headcannon to assume that it wouldn't affect his other vampiric powers, and would only affect his regen and nothing else."

I'm talking about High Dio. I already agreed that Dio would have trouble using his powers from Part 1 in his Not High form.

Cursed: Added, i have played with Jojo Heritage and Awakened Dio has the eye beam, but not [even in all the other games he appeared] the freezing abilities.

Recall how Dio said to Vanilla Ice that he was almost back to his old self. The old self being his Part 1 form and after drinking Joseph's blood, I think it's reasonable to think that High Dio is now back to his old self and he now has all his abilities from Part 1. Which means that he also gets his freezing.

Dark649 said:
Cursed: Added, i have played with Jojo Heritage and Awakened Dio has the eye beam, but not [even in all the other games he appeared] the freezing abilities.
You can't use games as proof. We're sticking to the original source.

Yeah dargoo is the only one in disagreement at the moment and I don't understand what he's saying anymore.

Is it fair for me to say everyone else agrees with High DIO having his Phantom Blood abilities?

ProfessorLord said:
Yeah dargoo is the only one in disagreement at the moment and I don't understand what he's saying anymore.

Is it fair for me to say everyone else agrees with High DIO having his Phantom Blood abilities?
Everyone agrees with that, including Dargoo, but Dargoo seemed to be arguing, and I agreed with, that before his high DIO should only have his eye lasers, as his other vampire abilities are weakened to an unknown extent, as demonstrated by his regen.

So, is this going to conclude to High DIO having all of his Part 1 abilities while Non-High Part 3 Dio gets his space ripper stingy eyes removed? Also i agree on the fusionism part.

no.

look at the second image, he looks around to see whos talking to him, the panel showing dio over his shoulder.

when he turns around dio is not there. he then says he recognizes where that voice is from.

clearly that's not him remembering what dio had said to him.

Exactly. Pucci even gets surprised by what he hears and says that its "his" (Dio) voice. Unless you're saying that Pucci's crazy and he's just hearing things then I think it's reasonable to assume that Dio was talking to him via some sort of telepathy.

I honestly think Pucci in that moment just went a little too overboard and started hallucinating some things, such as Dio talking to him. I dont think thats telepathy

yeah this is beyond hallucinating.

i dont think you can hallucinate someone giving you information.

there's no explanation for why pucci would be inclined to suddenly hallucinate something so random. people dont randomly hallucinate someone telling them to come visit them, go and see that person, and have them be like "ah yes, i was expecting you"

There are indeed people who hear voices that give them orders or just random voices as you say. This may be one of those cases. Even if its not that, im not convinced thats telepathy.

You're missing the point, you cannot hallucinate information not given to you.

If you presented me an empty box with a random number being contained within it, I cannot hallucinate a man telling me the number within the box. My hallucination is most likely going to be incorrect.

If Pucci hallucinating DIO were the case, then DIO would not have been expecting him at all... which is not the case, man even had drinks ready for them to chat

Since we're all in agreement, these will be the following revisions:

Part 1 Dio: Add Fusionism to his abilities

Not High Part 3 DIO: Add Telepathy, Eye beams, and Healing to his abilities.

High Part 3 DIO: Add Freezing, Eye beams, Telepathy, Fusionism, and Healing to his abilities.

Back