• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio + Sayaka VS JoJo #1+ Kyoko

Kyoko kills Sayaka. (They would take each other down if Sayaka goes witch)

Jonathan would keep his ground against a base Dio, and Kyoko would be a great partner to Jonathan.

Unless Dio pauses time, that is.

I feel that Team Kyojo would fall pretty badly behind due to Jonathan not nearly being able to pull his weight in hax (at least not hax that would help much in this match.) Sayaki's impressive arsenal (Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Soul Removal, etc.) plus Brado's time stop makes Team DioKi a devastating force. The fact that Kyoko has no Regenerationn and Johnathan's factor being awful would disadvantage them as well. Dio also has more physical/brute strength and durability negation.

I believe that Team DioKi wins this over Team KyoJo.

EDIT: I read the OP wrong at first. Thought it was only speed equalized and nothing else. My mistake.

^I believe hes refering Witch Sayaka

@Ryu this is using Magical girl Sayaka

SomebodyData said:
^I believe hes refering Witch Sayaka
@Ryu this is using Magical girl Sayaka
I see then. Well I still think DioKi would win due to some of their other advantages like I said, mainly Dio's.

Also, this is Part 1 Dio, not DIO, there are no stands or time stops. He does have his freezing powers and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes though.

Back