• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord Runs a 7-B Gauntlet

Discord drinking chocolate milk S2E2

Kinda like the Flash gauntlet, except with Discord. :p

Conditions for Discord:

-Discord is free to use all of his reality warping powers and such

-Discord is in-character.

Conditions for Opponents:

-Opponents must be around his tier level.

-Opponents are in-character

-Opponents must be able to defeat Discord outside of BFRing. No stalemates.

With a gauntlet battle, you are generally supposed to have characters pre-selected that someone runs against...

Sheoth said:
With a gauntlet battle, you are generally supposed to have characters pre-selected that someone runs against...
Well, in this case, it's all the other 7 tiered characters one at a time.

Well, I'd say Alucard post schrodinger, but then it's straight up inconclusive since he has possibly endless stamina.

Sir Ovens said:
To what extent is his Time Manipulation?
Unlimited. Can pause, stop, control, and affect Time.

Discord is too hax. Alucard post Schro might be an issue, unless Discord goes to the past and prevents Vlad from ever being born.

The real cal howard said:
The 7-B Luke Skywalker should take it.
I... don't see how. That's Canon Luke, and Discord can fly. Luke's TK has been show in Canon to be shit and his TP wasn't too fantastic either. He's never reaching him with the Saber, his pushes won't do anything nor will his TK once Discord becomes intangable...

He might catch him with TP, but only if he can overcome Discord's mind, and Canon Luke is not that skilled with Telepathy. He required quite some time for Leia, someone who Luke knows, to realize he was contacting her on Cloud City. Discord's mind is much different than Leia's, let alone how mentally strong he might be.

No, i don't see Canon Luke beating Discord.

Edit: And Luke has no reason to fight, harm, let alone kill Discord since he's in character.

Naraku is too slow for Discord (he does seem to have soul manupulation which might defeat Discord but he is a statue for Discord)

Lancer has a worse chance than Naraku (although he has magic resistance I don't think it would help against High tier magic hax)

I can already think of better ones here:

Mephiles the Dark:

Has FTL speeds with time manupulation and low tier reality warping (honestly only advantage he has here is speed) downside is... If Discord's chaos magic works similarly to the emeralds in sonic (2006) Mephiles already loses (he is weak to light based attacks which the chaos emeralds can do)

Neko Kuroha (Valkyria Mode) Might take it since of her being way faster with her reaction time and a bunch of other broken abilities.

Back