• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord upgrade

His pocket dimension isn't considered universe size unless it's stated that it is.

Comics aren't canon unless said otherwise too iirc.

The size of these dimensions have never been confirmed, but considering that at least in the case of Ogres and Oubliettes, the dimension seemed to be identical to the real world, it should at least make him Solar System level, since there's natural light, inmplying a star with planets surrounding it, if not outright being a universe. At least Large Star Level is fine too, and this would make all the things related to The Tree of Harmony that too, and Tirek/The Pony of Shadows/maybe Sombra.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Comics follow to be different canon, although IIRC they're 2-A
4-A actually, with the potential of being up to 3-A depending on interpretation of a certain statement by the Pony of Shadows.

Still a hell of a lot higher than the show is currently.

Celestia is also has a 2-C potential suicide move via being an idiot via prep.

Js250476 said:
Inb4 Something blows up the sun and nukes the Solar System
MLP (thankfully or unfortunately, depending on who you are how you look at it) isn't big on pure destructive feats.

Hell, Maud has a feat that's somewhere around the 8-A range, with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash treating it like it's the greatest thing they've ever seen.

Hey Azzy I made a calc for Celestia moving the Sun. I know you said she constantly raises the Sun at ftl speeds, so things like that shouldn't be applied, but that really only happens whenever she raises/lowers it. But the Sun us still being moved over the course of the day, at non ftl speeds, for thousands of years. I mean someone has to be moving the Sun, otherwise what would be the point of raising it if it can move across the sky on it's own? Not to mention WoG states she actually rotates it round the planet.

I can check, but the idea is that if the sun requires more or even the same amount energy to move at FTL speeds, we shouldn't be using relativistic KE, as that's kind of the exact opposite of what relativistic KE would imply.

Back