• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

distances and dimension

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
A witch who left the world far behind and lives outside the confines of nature's laws. Her magic alters the face of reality.
With but a murmur, the witch transcends barriers and boundaries, as well as distances and dimensions. Her blazing scarlet eyes see futures others can't even dream of.
Time, space, dimension, fate... These are normally linchpins of reality, but the grinning witch picked through them all like faulty locks.
"Uh, how about a real challenge?"
The grinning witch mocks the impossible as easily as she grasps the infinite. Unbridled and free, her power is always on display. "With a bang and a boom!"
was looking at some descriptions and I saw these.
what does it grants with just this amount of context

A witch who left the world far behind and lives outside the confines of nature's laws.
Acausality type 4
Her magic alters the face of reality.
Reality Warping
With but a murmur, the witch transcends barriers and boundaries, as well as distances and dimensions.
I don't understand this. With context it may work for higher dimensionality not sure.
Her blazing scarlet eyes see futures others can't even dream of.
Precognition
Time, space, dimension, fate... These are normally linchpins of reality, but the grinning witch picked through them all like faulty locks.
"Uh, how about a real challenge?"
Really don't understand this. It may refering to higher degree of Acausality type 4 or just range or something.
The grinning witch mocks the impossible as easily as she grasps the infinite. Unbridled and free, her power is always on display. "With a bang and a boom!"
Probability Manipulation

Flowery, Hyperbolic, Metaphor, Poetic Language

Anyway, joke aside, it is pretty hard to evaluate due to how the contexts is present, for example
I have a hard time trying to understand this part, picked through them all like faulty locks, i don't understand what this mean

This probably not even a power but some form of language that show the witch can challenge the impossible easily, depend on contexts, but there is no more contexts to depend on

With but a murmur, the witch transcends barriers and boundaries, as well as distances and dimensions
This is something else, highest interpretation could well drag this character up to 1-A, lowest could get you up to Low 1-C (5D), however with how this statement is presented, it could well mean other things that not related to tier

Wrap this up is........idk bruhh

so i guess it depends on the scale of the cosmology. but it could potentially reach 1-A. tbh i don't know the scale of the cosmology either and its a freaking card game Shadowverse so its gonna be like understanding magic the gathering as a whole except it also takes other franchise from the same company as canon to it due to it being the Cyverse or the entire multiverse of the franchise. Seeing how most antagonists in the games are like Universe and dimension eater who is unbound by its low 1-C probably then

Another context was she was granted a very special wand that started allowing her to do those things and from there she started hopping around universes and dimension and basically started gaining knowledge and power to where She started to become the Infinity Witch and then Dimensional Witch. then she also has the ability called Dimension Shift which says no Creature or Creations on heaven or earth could bind her

(this is all the context i could find lol)
Really don't understand this. It may refering to higher degree of Acausality type 4 or just range or something.
I was thinking this was referring to her being no longer bound by laws of nature and that she can do almost anything with reality warping but the scale is unknown

I have a hard time trying to understand this part, picked through them all like faulty locks, i don't understand what this mean
It's a fancy metaphor for her messing with the usually unchanging and absolute laws of reality. Reality warping basically, that or acausality + other stuff for them being locks trapping her inside their rules and she escapes them.

It's a fancy metaphor for her messing with the usually unchanging and absolute laws of reality. Reality warping basically, that or acausality + other stuff for them being locks trapping her inside their rules and she escapes them.
yeah, i also think so, however the way of presenting is pretty poetic which make thing harder than it should be

Back