• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do not fear the subjugation of humanity by the ants... for I am here! (All Might vs Meruem)

All Might takes on Meruem. Both characters are at their most absolute primes and speed is equalized.

If Meruem has a far too decisive victory due to versatility and intelligence when the AP gap is small, we can have non-prime All Might versus Low 7-B Meruem or something like that, and if All Might wins decisively just from that small AP gap we'll use non-prime All Might against 7-B Meruem (which is the one being used right now).

Understood? At Least 7-B All Might versus 7-B Meruem is the one currently in use, for that is the default.

Fight!

All Might Movie Version - Young
A hero to be reckoned with.

Meruem 2
A monster to be reckoned with.

I think Meruem would win against All Might true Meruem's AP isn't as high as AM but with Nen and His Extremely High Intelligence he would work something out that would allow him to win against AM.

Any ideas on how? He used patterns reading against Netero, but as good as that is it only goes so far.

I agree with you but AM attacks just seem way too straightforward to be able to make any contact with Meruem. On the Other Hand, Meruem's AP is to low to harm AM. Where does the battle take place Meruem might be able to take advantage of the Terrain.

Is there any reason you think AM will win because I think if the battle goes on Meruem will find a way to defeat AM by coming up with an attack that will defeat him by using the diversity that Nen has to work around his durability?

You can't assume Meruem will invent new Nen techniques he never showed in the middle of a battle. So the only techniques he can use are the basic abilties of Nen (Ten, En, Zetsu etc.), and what he has shown (the canon beam, his photon stuff etc.).

AM AP might be high enough to One Shot Meruem. Meruem wouldn't be able to do any damage against AM with what we've seen so far. AM also has a lot of experience fighting against monsters. The only thing that Meruem has higher than AM is his Intelligence which would enable him to predict AM attacks very easily. So going off of everything I said I believe that AM would win unless Meruem uses his intelligence to outsmart him somehow.

Yeah, but it got necro'd and All Might got revised many times, so I'm making a new one.

Also, All Might's DC is of 23.77 Megatons of TNT, while Meruem's 7-B power is of 18.5 Megatons of TNT, meaning the ratio between them is of 28.5%. That's how much stronger All Might is, it's no absurd. Likely Meruem can even surpass him through Ko. Speed is equalized, so indeed, that prediction might give Meruem a nice edge.

Sure, All Might's prime is "At Least" this much, but we don't know how bigger that is. Saying it's several times looks weird, but even if we gave him the baseline for 7-B+ of 53.15 Megatons of TNT, we only get a 2.873x ratio, that is, a little less than three times, which means tricks and well-prepared attacks are enough to cause meaningful damage when the Rage Blast that gives Meruem's casual power level was... casual.

Meruem can also fly so AM could only hit him by throwing things or by jumping to get a hit but that would leave him very open. Meruem can fly high enough so that AM can't hit him and use Long-Range attacks. My Vote is Meruem.

However, All Might has shown the ability to propel himself with wind in order to do sorts of double jumps and somewhat improve his mobility in midair, hasn't he?

Combined with the long range attacks, this means that while All Might will sure be at a disadvantage if Meruem tries to camp him out, it won't be so much of a battle where "Meruem kills him from afar" but one wherein Meruem stalls the fight and makes it last longer via fighting from far away.

We do nonetheless know that Prime All Might can fight for over three hours and that this Meruem is slowly dying, so a dragged out battle may not be what he wants.

So...

All Might can practically OHKO Meruem, but will have a hard time catching his quick ass.

Meruem is quite smart, but can't really do enough significant damage per attack, plus there's his poison timer.

For now, my vote would be Inconclusive

1.28x and 2.873x assuming All Might is 7-B+. Yeah no, that's not enough to OHKO anyone.

Meruem's feat was casual and was the very first showing of his new powers that he did effortlessly. And he can enhance himself so both are far superior than their feats. The gap shouldn't be high enough to let AM One Punch Man his way through victory.

And with Meruem's vast VAST VAST VAST! intelligence and skill advantage seals this on his favour. Put Flight into the formula and the result is Meruem 8/10.

Edit: On top of that, if All Might makes enough contact he may get poisoned.

Back