• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Sleep vs Master of Death

I see. Does he instantly "thinks about the box"? And can he really seal an abstract entity?

He can seal non corporeal beings that can: Absorb Life-force, Teleport, and Possess.

He can seal people's consciousness while leaving the brain otherwise ok.

It is thought-based and nigh instant.

As for if it works on abstract entities... I mean that's the main question. If it doesn't then I guess this is a stomp.

If its nigh instant, isn't it a stomp one way or another? Either he seals instantly, or he dies instantly.

A stomp is if a person has NO win conditions, and since Dan's only wincon is sealing, if he can't do that it's a stomp.

Death has like 3 win conditions, it's simply they are unlikely. Death still has a chance if Dan is to in shock to do anything. That's unlikely but still possible.

None of things he sealed compares to the literally entire concept of death. This profile was supposed to be deleted a long time ago, since this death isn't an actual character it's just stories about people dying with death being a metaphor. But assuming it is an actual character what stops death from instantly killing Danny or make his fate to die since this is the actual concept of death not just a guy with death manipulation. At worse this is an inconclusive as Death should also be able to think Danny to death, at worse this is a stomp since Death's profile mentions an aura that kills things around him so his death manipulation should be passive (considering this is the actual concept of death itself).

Granted I don't think my vote matters because I'm going to go make a deletion thread for death right now.

Back