• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor

Weapon Mastery:doctor vs Robin hood, Swordfight with the master, more swordfight

Needs Shapeshifting with regeneration

BFR To 2D dimension(2:00)

The master:
Peak Human change it to Superhuman Physical Characteristics

energy poyection(3:40) and technology manipulation(3:10) via Laser Screwdriver

Needs Shapeshifting with regeneration

Also the last master obtained the Cyberium (which contains the entire history of the Cybermen) so it should be listed in his intelligence section.
" Cyberium absorbed"

Chronovores
Chronovores need absorption

‘Before the Chronovores evolved into their current plane, they existed
in time, as part of it, but with the ability to move through time
as we move across space. At that point in their development, they
fed on pure energy, the raw power at the hearts of stars. Even they,
however, were not immune to their own types of sickness or injury;
and that’s where the Darkheart comes in. It was designed and built by
those ancestors of the Chronovores, to nourish their young, and feed
the sick or injured who could not feed themselves. Since the species
could be found at any point in time, the Darkheart contains the ability
to project that energy to wherever and whenever it may be needed.’

-The Dark Path

More absorption

"With a wounded roar, his WarTARDIS materialised. The Master looked across at the holographic scanner, but was momentarily unable to accept what he saw.

The space-time continuum in the vicinity of Earth was alive, a teeming mass of wings, claws and beaks, shining predators ripping, tearing, gorging. Parallel universes and alternate realities, consumed in an instant.

The feast of the Chronovores had begun."

- Quantum Archangel

Maybe magic or resistence to law manipulation

'Ace reached up and put a hand against the sphere. ‘So what’s a Chronovore?’ ‘An inhuman beast, my dear. They exist outside of the space-time vortex and feed, as the name implies, on time itself. They’re essential to the ecology of the cosmos; they help with structural flaws and snap up the ill-considered trifles of time-faring races. Some say that the universe would begin its collapse without them, easing the stresses and strains of physics as they do. And of course, they are magic personified. The laws do not apply to them. They can do anything.’

- No Future
Apparently they are limited by the code of conduct so it would be a Weakness
‘If they can do anything, why’s she in there?’ ‘Ah, I say they can do anything, but they are constrained by certain. . . codes of conduct. There are rituals and incantations that one can use. Back in the Dark Time, where none can visit, I dare say that the elder powers – I mean 154 people like the Daemons, the Eternals and the Gods of Ragnarok – wrote all this down. Now we’re just left with the pieces, trying to make sense out of them.’ ‘Isn’t it cruel, keeping her in there?’ ‘I can see why you might think that.’ The Monk jumbled his fingers. ‘But consider, Artemis lives outside time. To her, the passing of hours is a foreign language. What can such a being make of imprisonment? A vague cause for puzzlement, at worst.’ ‘And you can control her?’ ‘Yes, using the rods. I can influence her behaviour, order her to construct an alternative universe, or change this one. The former is easier than the latter. It was with her help that I managed to trace all the differences between the universe that would have been, the one where the Doctor leaves himself notes and instructions and thus defeats the Vardans, and this one, where he does not!’ The Monk clapped his hands together and chuckled. ‘I was able to remove every foundation to the Doctor’s tactics. I have truly outplayed the player of games. Do you think the Daleks will call me the Ka Faraq Gatri now?’

Chronovores can stop time in a universal scale
The chains snapped. Artemis sat up and flexed her fingers. She smiled a wicked smile at Ace and Pike. ‘Thank you. . . ’ she murmured. ‘Please. . . join me for dinner.’ She snapped her fingers. And the universe stopped

- No Future
More
‘Stop,’ he said. Artemis stared at him. ‘Stop?’ ‘I know. He’s the man who tormented me. He’s my enemy, but –’ ‘Never mind that!’ Artemis flicked a nail, and the three of them were standing on the Embankment, the Thames flowing below them. ‘Never say “stop” to a Chronovore, Doctor! It annoys us.’ Pedestrians were stood still, frozen in a moment, and the sunlight had a golden, echoing quality. ‘Individual photons,’ Artemis said, noticing the Time Lord’s interest. ‘Halted. We can only see because I think we should.

- No Future

Last edited:
Should be okay. The Master apparently killed all of the Time Lords and unlocked the secrets of the Matrix as well.

Ummm... I don't think the laws of the universe count as Law Manipulation. So Law Manipulation Resistance is a no go in my opinion

Ummm... I don't think the laws of the universe count as Law Manipulation. So Law Manipulation Resistance is a no go in my opinion
Usually, Law Manipulation is tied to laws of physics or of reality, in these contexts. Additionally, I believe the resistance is most likely due to the Acausality 4 as Law Manipulation page states:
  • Characters with type 5 and possibly type 4 Acausality may be unaffected.

Last edited:
Most of it is fine. If I don't mention anything, then I agree with it.

It'd be more accurate to say the Chronovores needed to consume the power of stars, since they evolved to exist in the Time Vortex and feed on the time and the Lux Aeterna. Even then Chronovores do not absorb time, they literally eat segments of it. Your quotes actually prove this and I can bring more if needed.

Magic is probably being used figuratively, especially considering that they function in/with the normal universe and magic was largely a thing of the Pre-Universe. I'm neutral about the Resistance to Law Manipulation.

He also had the Matrix, which would include the knowledge of every Time Lord he killed in the process of obliterating Gallifrey. The Matrix, which is comparable to a library that contains knowledge from every civilized world, is way more impressive than the Cyberium, so it should probably be the same key. Although, Antvasima said that the Matrix is only Supergenius, so a new key might not be necessary.

Last edited:
well always interpret, feed on something like stars and eat universes as absorption

Didn't the master say that some sections of the matrix were locked? iirc

He managed to get traces. And the majority of the information isn't locked. The classified information just pertains to The Doctor's OG form (he got that anyway) and the Division (he knew enough about it).
  • MASTER: Not me. That was done long before I got here. Everything from here is redacted, blocked out, all but erased. There was something here. A lot of stuff, seemingly, but now it all just looks like this. I've tried everything, everything, to decode it, but it's... it's unrecoverable, beyond even my brilliance. And it's not often I say that.
    DOCTOR: But it's my life.
    MASTER: Yeah.
    DOCTOR: How much was lost?
    MASTER: Impossible to tell. It took up a lot of space in the Matrix, though. Yeah. There is one final trace. Those glitches of Ireland you keep seeing. Those images, they were buried deep in the Matrix. Tecteun put a visual filter over it so that no one who watched it would find it remarkable. I transmitted them into your mind as you tracked the Cybermen. Maybe this is the last gift of a parent. A clue. Or an apology. You can decide. Did Tecteun leave these images for you to decode one day?

He also had the Matrix, which would include the knowledge of every Time Lord he killed in the process of obliterating Gallifrey. The Matrix, which is comparable to a library that contains knowledge from every civilized world, is way more impressive than the Cyberium, so it should probably be the same key. Although, Antvasima said that the Matrix is only Supergenius, so a new key might not be necessary.
Seems fine.
----
@Elizhaa Would you mind taking care of these revisions? I have some stuff to do.
  • I can help; just making sure you disagree with Absorbtion?

Last edited:
All changes are made, then.
If there is nothing left to add, I can close the thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back