• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Faction Paradox (in general) and The Quantum Archangel portrays them as roughly equal.

Basically, if the Time Lords and Osirans wanted each other dead, they'd both be dead or crippled.

Faction Paradox (in general) and The Quantum Archangel portrays them as roughly equal.

Basically, if the Time Lords and Osirans wanted each other dead, they'd both be dead or crippled.

interesting

you know I myself want to be a guardian of time.

too bad oliver says they would most likely kill me anyway

Basic Dalek: Another Dalek or Reverse Engineered Technology based in Dalek, Gallifreyan Fission Guns works too

Cyberman: While not connected to the Cybermind, any complete physical destruction, such as reducing it to steam or frying its circuitry beyond repair

how do fission guns work exactly what makes very lethal to daleks?

The War Doctor has one in Eleventh Doctor: Year Two. He's shown firing multiple shots at a Volatix Cabal Dalek to pierce its defences, and then threatened to atomize Alice Obiefune.

But how did they become a one gender race?
Their exact origin is inconsistent.

The consensus is that they went into a losing war with the Rutans (who reproduce via fission), eliminating procreation, the need for food, etc to make fighting more efficient and equalise the war. Sontarans are effectively the best of their parent species' sexes.

Their exact origin is inconsistent.

The consensus is that they went into a losing war with the Rutans (who reproduce via fission), eliminating procreation, the need for food, etc to make fighting more efficient and equalise the war. Sontarans are effectively the best of their parent species' sexes.

are the sontarans the weakest of the main alien races the doctor fights? (aka cybermen, daleks, and more) or there are even weaker ones

usually vaporizes people, i think i saw it once damage a dalek and turn of cybermen, plus you can send out a continuous burst of fire,
Not sure if you're referring to a tv story, but they also do that in the audio story Five Companions.

They didn't have shields (many post- and even pre-Imperial Daleks had shields, btw) due to their 'batteries' bring flat.
so their weapons are normal but the less "honorable" weapons are more interesting
Meson Rifles. Even the lowest setting can slowly flay humans alive.

Not sure if you're referring to a tv story, but they also do that in the audio story Five Companions.

They didn't have shields (many post- and even pre-Imperial Daleks had shields, btw) due to their 'batteries' bring flat.

Meson Rifles. Even the lowest setting can slowly flay humans alive.

also didn't they have some tools that let them terraform planets.

(they wanted to turn earth into their homeworld doesn't that require a little terraforming?)

Back