• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Mario have a more than 1000 universes/worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware that there are mario characters who can wipe out all worlds, but do we know how many there are in Mario? have we viewed atleast 1001 worlds within the whole of the series?

If we have, then it should be added to the character who are capable of wiping out the entire mario multiverse. If not, then all pages with mario characters at multiversal such as Dimentio should be revised.

Well as far as I'm concerned most Mario God Tiers are Multiverse Level due to the fact that they can destroy the entire Marioverse which includes the Dream Depot in which the dreams of the citizens are entire Universes.

I really doubt there are less than 1000 citizens in the Mario World. Nevermind the fact that most have more than one dream. Adding that to the different Timelines then that would surely add to more than 1000 universes hence Multiverse Level.

Interesting, I'm not necessarily doubting you, but do you have scans or links of this?

If what you say is true then i definitely agree

https://youtu.be/iWbtv4N3ZjM

This is the video that is linked in Dimentio's profile which proves he can destroy every possibility and timeline in the Marioverse.

Unfortunately at the moment i cant find the description of the dream depot. However i will get back when i find it.

In the series, each dream can be either a different universe or a set of universes that become real. Quoting DRB's comment:

In pg.28 of MP5, Future Dream is a dream focused on the entire universe. When Misstar requested the player to save it she referred it to a single dream and even stated that it was an entire universe after saving it in 3:25. Futhermore, Eldstar mentions that they actually become real at 1:07. And thanks to games such as Mario and Luigi: Dream Team and SMB2, we know that mutiple of them exists.

If you still have questions, it is recommended that you read this discussio, where we conclude that only the quantity of dream of the inhabitants of Pi'illo Island already exceeds 1,000 universes with a great facility.

Yes, it leads to nowhere and we don't know if the Mario verse has infinite universes.

I will inform Dino Ranger Black about this thread.

So far i found stuff.saying what the dream depot is, but not anything on each dream is a universes.

In fact it seems that the party boards are generalizations, one is a world iof dreams about sweets, one is dreams about toys, one treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back