• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Multi-Universe Level covers Large Universe Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our own universe has been estimated to have around 200 billion galaxies and that's what we take into account to put a character at Universe Level, that's fine. But, say, in a fictional universe their universe is actually bigger than ours, instead of 200 billion, 1 trillion galaxies.

Would a character capable of destroying 1 trillion galaxies be regarded as Universe Level or Multi-Universe Level?

Still Universe, doesn't matter how big it is. He would need to destroy space and time not just physical matter.

The main issue that arises from this is that, we don't actually know what the size of a space-time continuum is, as you cannot actually quantify the size of an actual timeline.

If we are shown an actual size of a timeline somewhere within a series (similar to a sphere or something), and if we were shown a bigger timeline in comparison to the rest of the smaller timelines, maybe, but this doesn't seem to be a case.

I highly doubt that a timeline is the shape of a sphere however.

Edit: For example, your case would only be valid if this picture was true.

Donuts1

I would think that if a certain timeline is shown to be much bigger in comparison to other timelines, Multi-Universe level would be a valid tiering for it.

It's similar to how destroying a planet much larger than Earth would qualify for Large Planet level due to the planet's size in question I think.

However, I would wait for more inputs for now.

So, it's like the multi-galaxy level tier, where wiki takes into account the size of the galaxy? But this time of course, a universe.

Our system regrettably cannot take every possible scenario into account. We do rate characters as High 3-A, instead of regular 3-A, if they explicitly destroy the contents of an infinite universe, rather than just the observable part, but for tier 2/entire space-time continuums, we are limited to simply counting or estimating the numbers, in lack of better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back