• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Superman have tier 1 shit?

I'm actually asking about Post-Flashpoint supes here, as shown with the one i linked

Didn't N52 fuse together with post-crisis or something
pretty sure it did, that's why I'm asking since Garchomp claimed that Supes scaled to copying The Source, a High 1-A, though I'm 99% sure that's an outlier

i was asking a question, why do people think I'm some guy who will just do something out of spite?

I mean if people actually think I'm spiting and not just asking a question then may as well lol

I'm not trying to, I'm trying to find out the validity of Superman having Tier 1 abilities, Garchomp777 just brought it up so I do indeed want to be sure

I think based on the fact he could damage soul fire darkseid or scales to doctor fate who scales to indra that can destroy all plains of creation.......
Plus its stated he can make the phantom zone seize to exist and it exists in the sphere of gods.

None of that is scaled to him on the profiles so; outlier or misinterpretation.

All Tier 2/1 feats are completely out of context or Superman doesn't actually scale form it. He either only fought their held back avatars, the Cosmic entities had no intention of killing Superman to begin with, or in Darkseid's case, the song Superman sung in general was Darkseid's kryptonite thanks to Mandrak I think his name was?

You can argue Superman to have tier 1 stuff, mostly hax though. And the tier 1 stuff for AP, if legit, will be an outlier most likely, unless he's amped.

Tier 2 stuff is definitely debatable though, one of the best (if not THE best) powerscalers I know made this page.

Martian Manhunter does in fact have tier 1 mindhax feats, not sure about Aquaman and well phasing doesn't have a tier but if it did you could scale it to Flash's phasing who hurt Post-Crisis Black Racer with it.

Plus its stated he can make the phantom zone seize to exist and it exists in the sphere of gods.
Apparently that's a boomtube amped feat, not sure though. If it is then it's not an outlier though. Same for fighting Soulfire Darkseid I think (him being amped), not sure if that'd be an outlier though and to which extent he scales to the Source (although the page I linked does mention it). Scaling to Doctor Fate who scales to Indra who's a threat to all planes of existence would be via Darkseid and while amped as well, then again that's kinda retroactive scaling since the Indra stuff is quite old.

You can argue Superman to have tier 1 stuff, mostly hax though. And the tier 1 stuff for AP, if legit, will be an outlier most likely, unless he's amped.
nice, there is some validity to that, shame he doesn't use it though because the writers forget Superman has anything except for Heat Vision, Flight, and Strength

A lot of people already saw that blog and they still all got rejected.

A lot of people already saw that blog and they still all got rejected.
Trust me, it's one thing to debunk Nia's page while other people argue it, it's another to do so against himself. Found that one out the hard way... several times...

Also from what I remember Firestorm quit halfway through when trying to debunk it. Although to be fair there's still the standards difference and all that.

Last edited:
It was more so FanofRPGs who tackled everything there iirc. And a lot of the things brought up were also brought up Soldier of Krypton.

True, well I’m highly aware of both Fan’s and Nia’s stance on DC. A shame both aren’t on VSBW anymore tbh, would have probably benefited DC scaling if they could have put their opinions against each other and come to a conclusion together.

In all seriousness though tier 1 definitely feels like an outlier, but I'm willing to hear the argument for tier 2.

Apparently that's a boomtube amped feat, not sure though. If it is then it's not an outlier though. Same for fighting Soulfire Darkseid I think (him being amped), not sure if that'd be an outlier though and to which extent he scales to the Source (although the page I linked does mention it). Scaling to Doctor Fate who scales to Indra who's a threat to all planes of existence would be via Darkseid and while amped as well, then again that's kinda retroactive scaling since the Indra stuff is quite old.
Can't they be a key for them e.g low 1C by boomtube amp as for the feat to be able to make the phantom zone seize to exist.
Soul fire case tho I see it as outlier but still possible 1A as he was even caught in the combined attack of both characters and survived.
True tho.

Tier 2 stuff is definitely debatable though, one of the best (if not THE best) powerscalers I know made this page.

Martian Manhunter does in fact have tier 1 mindhax feats, not sure about Aquaman and well phasing doesn't have a tier but if it did you could scale it to Flash's phasing who hurt Post-Crisis Black Racer with it.
This is good 👌

All Tier 2/1 feats are completely out of context or Superman doesn't actually scale form it. He either only fought their held back avatars, the Cosmic entities had no intention of killing Superman to begin with, or in Darkseid's case, the song Superman sung in general was Darkseid's kryptonite thanks to Mandrak I think his name was?
How about him.being a possible threat to doctor Manhattan tho,isn't that a possible low 1C?

Back