• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doll P&As Addition

I have made a little oopsie whoopsie UwU (What I meant I accidentally publish Doll's profile but it's technically finish with each sections complete but with a few missing abilities not added to it soo.. let's just get this over with)
Doll's P&As
997be15d72e21e3e80087a036884cc1b.jpg

Doll my beloved
Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): Self-Explanatory
Electricity Manipulation: Capable of leaving sparks out of her
Data Manipulation(?): Whenever she's using her powers it's conjure red lines of code behind.
Afterimages Creation: Upon meeting V again, was seen glitching and leaving some red images behind
Hacking: Was able to made V to remember a flashback when she was killing her parents
Forcefield Creation: Create a forcefield around her to block V's bullets
And after Uzi's new abilities with the AbsoluteSolver now from Cabin Fever, Doll should likely share these new abilities from Uzi (And Uzi would also gain these abilities too below Ig):
And that's pretty much it.

Well damn it, you just had to make a Murder Drones profile behind my back just as I myself was going to propose revisions for this series...

That should be fine, but since you’re the one who made the profile, you can literally just edit it yourself just as long as you include the scans.

Back