• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo Vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Byakuya is likely going to end up Low 6-B (likely at least High 6-C) with how the recent chapters are going, this is likely going to be a stomp.

But if i had to say, Byakuya has more versatile attacks while Doflamingo has more range. There is nothing they each have that can decisively trump the other (This is assuming Doflamingo is, indeed, Island via scaling above Base Luffy, who is at least small island, likely small island+). This is really inconclusive.

Byakuya mid diff if speed is normal.

This thread is a potential stomp, I really doubt Kubo would make Byakuya look like fodder compared to Hitsugaya. Also Byakuya has true flight and can use both Hado and Bakudo spells, which can counter Doflamingo's string clones very well.

@Kawaru I disagree and besides: Doflamingo can also fly, he has a superior range with his power (though Byakuya is featless in ranged combat as of right now...) by dozens of kilometers, and he is listed as being "Likely higher than Small Island", which is Small Island+ and potentially Island. I find it pretty close (in favor of Byakuya considering he does have higher AP and Durability being "at least Island" and, if speed is normal, he speed-blitzes Doflamingo).

But this thread is going to turn into a stomp REALLY soon due to Byakuya likely receiving an upgrade via scaling to Ichigo and Kenpachi ESPECIALLY if his last attack blew Gerard's head off.

I am a really big fan of bleach and OP and I like both characters, but I would give this point to Byakuya. I mean is not an easy win and Doflamingo is capable of wining, but if I had to give the win Byakuya. Byakuya's advantages: -full knowledge of kido -is not afraid of sacrifice something to win (battle between the 7th espada) -has ore experience in combat Dofy's advantages: -controll's the tree haki abilities -his devil fruit hability would be capable of stoping Byakuya's bankai Winner:Byakuya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back