• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Discussion (Spoilers Ahead)

Question but would the demons in doom be a faction if so we could do a faction page for them.

Based on this, it should be a pretty good feat. Its large size has enough mass to "devastate" those "untold miles".

untold miles doesn’t mean anything. Literally no exact measurement is even given.

Devastate can mean a whole lot of things,so it’s pretty difficult to determine the level of destruction without visual feats.

untold miles doesn’t mean anything. Literally no exact measurement is even given.

Devastate can mean a whole lot of things,so it’s pretty difficult to determine the level of destruction without visual feats.
It implies at the very least two miles (likely far more). No upper limit is said but there is a lower limit.

It shows that he has large size AND mass that he heavily affected multiple miles, so the large size calc can probably be used for Icon.

So the Dark Lord was the one that actually created everything? Jeez. How is this gonna work lore-wise? How do we treat this in scaling?

Well Davoth is definitely At least 2-B for absolute certain via his creating everything.

Scaling to Doomguy does make sense for obvious reasons, but I'm unsure if Davoth was still weakened during their fight...

Also
I call Dragon profiles.

Ok, so, all we would need to prove for this is that the Dark Lord's creation/sustaining feat scales to his physicals.

I don't believe the Dark Lord was weakened in his "Fall", there's no indication that he was weakened, his physical body just got killed and he got replicated. Not really any evidence for his new physical body being weakened.

I mean after Davoth was killed all demons outside of Hell were destroyed, however afaik Hell itself still exists, it just simply cannot expand any further, and nothing can leave it. So I'm not sure he'd work under Sustaining Hell, I'm still unsure on if his creation feat will scale to Physicals, I'll have a look for anything to support it.

Anyways, am I the only one who was surprised that the trailer for Ancient Gods Part 2 released a day before the launch of said DLC? Not a bad thing, but it's like they released this DLC post humorously

Codex says there can only be one Primeval (Dark Lord) in every realm otherwise the realm will be destroyed. Couple this with Davoth's physical presence and hatred turning Jekkad into Hell and I think it's safe to say his sustaining feat scales to physicals.

If that's not enough, Davoth directly scales to The Father since they fought before his soul was ripped out of his body and found by Slayer in Ancient Gods Part 1.

So wait, Davoth is the true creator and that The Father came from him? If that's the case, I don't see the reason for codex lore to say The Father is the creator if he's not meant to be.

The Father created everything, including Hell, which was was known as Jekkad. He created it's people and appointed Davoth as their leader. Long story short, Davoth wasn't happy that his people were mortal so he challenged The Father and got his soul sealed.

No no I know that, mainly from reading the previous DOOM thread, but I'm asking if Davoth is suppose to be before The Father or is The Father's statement reffering to something else?

Davoth doesn't come before The Father. The Father literally created all of DOOM's cosmology. Davoth was created by The Father and is a Primeval (or Ancient God, if you will)

Actually I'm curious, isn't Jekkad stated to be above Urdak which according to the Slayer Club website is a higher plane of existence and IIRC is comparable to Hell which transcends time and space?
2-B Slayer is given but there is some Tier 1 stuff for The Father if possible

Davoth doesn't come before The Father. The Father literally created all of DOOM's cosmology. Davoth was created by The Father and is a Primeval (or Ancient God, if you will)
Actually... Davoth was the original. The Father even confirms such. But it seems to me like the Codexs are still accurate, just that like, all of it happens AFTER The Father "ascended" and Davoth fell.

Here is a summary for the second DLC lore so everyone in the loop. Spoiler warning obviously:
Davoth was the true creator and the true Father unlike what Maykr history says; this is the reason why Hell connects to all other dimensions. Davoth wanted to make his creation in Jekkad (which later became Hell) immortal like him and eliminate death, but their mortal flesh couldn't withstand an immortal spirit.

Davoth created the Maykr race, who possess machine minds working in unison, to have them research immortality. They eventually found a method, but they deemed this knowledge too dangerous to spread, and they concluded that Davoth is an eventual threat to all life. The Father (who is probably the Primeval of Urdak) worked with the Maykrs to seal away Davoth and seal Jekkad. The Father stole Davoth's power of creation, and the Maykrs rewrote the records of Urdak to make the Father the original creator.

Davoth became the Dark Lord, and his vengeance and hatred transformed Jekkad overtime into Hell and transformed the realm's inhabitants outside Jekkad's capital Immora into demons. Hell's energy allowed the inhabitants of Immora to sustain eternal life without becoming demons as they await the return of the Dark Lord.

Even without a physical form, the Dark Lord still possessed power, and he created the Slayer for the purpose of destroying the Maykrs. The Dark Lord used his power to influence the mind of the Khan Maykr into making her paranoid and afraid of a 'chosen one' who will destroy the Maykr race and all worlds. The Dark Lord guided the Khan Maykr into creating the Divinity Machine and into finding a piece of himself the Father kept around to power the Divinity Machine. The Divinity Machine was used to detect if powerful Sentinel warriors were the Slayer (since Maykr omniscience doesn't work against him), and it drove these Sentinel warriors mad and destroyed their soul each time.

When demons invaded Taras Nabad, the Dark Lord gave The Seraphim a vision and whispered "The Khan Maykr will lead us to ruin...". The Dark Lord controlled the Seraphim into bringing Doomguy to the Divinity Machine and into modifying the machine for it to give power instead of destroy life.

The Father asked the Seraphim to transform him into the AI VEGA in order to hide from the Dark Lord's vision.

The Doom Slayer probably went into a coma because he was powered by a piece of Davoth.

It is of note that in the final battle, Davoth BFR'd himself and the Doom Slayer into different realms, and Davoth promised to unmake everything that was created. So that is an argument against the fight being through pure physical might.
Hugo Martin also confirmed that Hell is an extension of the Dark Lord's power.

Codex of the previous DLC states:
If it came to pass that the Dark Lord were ever reincarnated in physical form only another Primeval, or something more powerful, could slay him. Once vanquished in this manner, the Dark Lord could no longer rule Hell. Stripped of a Primeval's bindings to the realm it was forged in, it would be scattered across the stars. Any denizens of Hell not inside the realm's borders would die as they lost their connection to the very reality The Father designed them for.

Implying that physical form = full power. Recall that the reason each realm can only contain one Primeval is due to their strength.
So a good argument can be made for 2-B Doom Slayer.

Last edited:
Back