• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs OG Bayonetta (DOOM vs Bayonetta)

Now his fate hax is stronger and Doomguy has Immortality 8 so I was right and have to feed my ego a bit
First of all, where was that accepted? Doomguy is really getting wanked to insane degree...
Second, this doesn't change anything to the result of the fight. Fate Manipulation still doesn't prevent incap, nor does it makes him able to instantly come back. Considering that he doesn't even have any kind of Regeneration, if his body, soul or anything else gets destroyed he would still be incapable of fighting.
So, in the end, Bayonetta still takes this. If you believe this isn't a stomp, then my vote goes to her.

First of all, where was that accepted? Doomguy is really getting wanked to insane degree...
Second, this doesn't change anything to the result of the fight. Fate Manipulation still doesn't prevent incap, nor does it makes him able to instantly come back. Considering that he doesn't even have any kind of Regeneration, if his body, soul or anything else gets destroyed he would still be incapable of fighting.
So, in the end, Bayonetta still takes this. If you believe this isn't a stomp, then my vote goes to her.
that crt was so sus

Cope about it
If you still think this Fate manipulation is not useable in combat, you are factually wrong. Plus now Doomguy also has insane AD because of his Davoth and Maykr fights. Right now Bayonetta cannot do anything to doomguy so doomguy takes the win rather easily since Bayonetta is also losing her Tier 1 AP as far as I know

If you still think this Fate manipulation is not useable in combat, you are factually wrong. Plus now Doomguy also has insane AD because of his Davoth and Maykr fights. Right now Bayonetta cannot do anything to doomguy so doomguy takes the win rather easily since Bayonetta is also losing her Tier 1 AP as far as I know
Hence why we're waiting for their revisions to be concluded before continuing this match, because Bayo is in the middle of being upgraded to 6-D and getting fatehax that blows doomguy's out of the water

Hence why we're waiting for their revisions to be concluded before continuing this match, because Bayo is in the middle of being upgraded to 6-D and getting fatehax that blows doomguy's out of the water
She is also getting downgraded to 2-A, plus I can actually argue Doomguys AD might let him get 6D AP in this fight

If Fate Manipulation is combat applicable than tell me, how does it helps him to come back after his body is completely destroyed, his soul is broken, he is sealed away, ecc... Tell me one istance in which Doomguy came back after being killed, after his body was destroyed or something like that. Again, the Fate Manipulation works by "eventually" making him come back, he doesn't return instantly, and it doesn't makes sense to say that he does because, again, he never did. If I am factually wrong then please, point me a single istance in which this Fate Manipulation was used. Because I played all the games, and there is none that I remember.
And again, Immortality by itself isn't useful without a Regeneration to back it up. He doesn't have any, which means that if his body is destroyed he doesn't have any way to come back.
AD is a fair argument, but considering that it's just for AP it does not really help him.
And the Bayonetta downgrade ended some days ago and was rejected. So that isn't an argument anymore.
If you believe that Doomguy takes it than you can count that as a vote in his favor, my vote for Bayonetta still stands.

If Fate Manipulation is combat applicable than tell me, how does it helps him to come back after his body is completely destroyed, his soul is broken, he is sealed away, ecc... Tell me one istance in which Doomguy came back after being killed, after his body was destroyed or something like that. Again, the Fate Manipulation works by "eventually" making him come back, he doesn't return instantly, and it doesn't makes sense to say that he does because, again, he never did. If I am actually wrong then please, point me a single istance in which this Fate Manipulation was used. Because I played all the games, and there is none that I remember.
The fate manipulation is literally the reason Doomguy won against the demons and never lost a fight. He was destined to meet and defeat the Icon, he was destined to being doom to the demon kind. As long as demons exist Doomslayer will also exist.
And again, Immortality by itself isn't useful without a Regeneration to bakc it up. He doesn't have any, which means that if his body is destroyed he doesn't have any way to come back.
AD is a fair argument, but considering that it's just for AP it does not really help him.
Its also for Speed
If you believe that Doomguy takes it than you can count that as a vote in his favor, my vote for Bayonetta still stands.
We are not even doing thread rn dumbass bayonetta is getting revision
She isnt, that thread was concluded yesterday with the downgrade being found wrong
Can I get the link? I only remember you trying to abuse the voting system

The fate manipulation is literally the reason Doomguy won against the demons and never lost a fight. He was destined to meet and defeat the Icon, he was destined to being doom to the demon kind. As long as demons exist Doomslayer will also exist.
As I have asked before, tell me how does this Fate Hax makes him come back instantly after his body is completely destroyed, or how does it makes him able to win every battle. There is mention about it allowing him to always win a battle, just that he is destined to fight against Demons and that there will always be a Slayer. No mention about it allowing him to win every battle or it allowing him to not being incapped.
And also, it works only on Demons. Why exactly should we assume it works on Bayonetta too? Can you, again, show me a case in which it worked against some that wasn't a Demon?

Its also for Speed
Wont help either since Bayonetta will just hax him before he can adapt.

We are not even doing thread rn dumbass bayonetta is getting revision
Don't call me dumbass.
Also, the 6-D upgrade for Bayonetta was rejected and there is no active thread for it right now. The same goes for Doomguy. So why should we wait for revision that are not even active right now?

Don't call me dumbass.
Also, the 6-D upgrade for Bayonetta was rejected and there is no active thread for it right now. The same goes for Doomguy. So why should we wait for revision that are not even active right now?
It wasnt rejected, its being remade as a staff-only thread, we were just waiting for the 2-A thread to be finished before it got made

It wasnt rejected, its being remade as a staff-only thread, we were just waiting for the 2-A thread to be finished before it got made
Ok than. Thought I believe this can continue since there is no active thread at the moment and the thread would go on for a while. Than the match can be removed if the upgrade gets accepted. Honestly after that "dumbass" I just want Doomguy to lose this match.

Honestly after that "dumbass" I just want Doomguy to lose this match.
Sorry for calling you that lol. My discord instinct came out, still kinda shitty for you to forcefully vote Bayonetta for some reason before I called you that.

As I have asked before, tell me how does this Fate Hax makes him come back instantly after his body is completely destroyed, or how does it makes him able to win every battle. There is mention about it allowing him to always win a battle, just that he is destined to fight against Demons and that there will always be a Slayer. No mention about it allowing him to win every battle or it allowing him to not being incapped.
And also, it works only on Demons. Why exactly should we assume it works on Bayonetta too? Can you, again, show me a case in which it worked against some that wasn't a Demon?
I think you are getting me wrong. He is destined to defeat evil and he will always come back. Thats textbook Immortality and Fate Passive. Archie sonic has the same thing plus the literal reason the games end with Doomslayers win is because of this hax. He can be incapped but not killed
Wont help either since Bayonetta will just hax him before he can adapt.
He adapted near instantly so

Sorry for calling you that lol. My discord instinct came out, still kinda shitty for you to forcefully vote Bayonetta for some reason before I called you that.
I didn't forcefully vote Bayonetta, I gave an argument for why I voted her and I still stand by that argument until a convincing counter is brought up. Thought I accept the apologize, so don't worry.

I think you are getting me wrong. He is destined to defeat evil and he will always come back. Thats textbook Immortality and Fate Passive. Archie sonic has the same thing plus the literal reason the games end with Doomslayers win is because of this hax. He can be incapped but not killed
Archie Sonic have Low-Godly Regeneration that backs up that, plus his Fate Manipulation works by "eventually" making him win the fight, which means that he can still be incapped and he will come back in an unknown time frame. If we go by the Fate Manipulation that is in the profile, there is no mention of him being destined to win, just to be destined to come back, which would happen in an unknown time frame. If his body is destroyed, his soul shattered, his body is killed, ecc... he wont have any means to come back instantly (he lacks the regen to do so), which will count as an incap.
But this argument is going for a bit too long for my tastes, so this will be my last comment in here. If the match will continue or not can be decided between the more active supporters.

I didn't forcefully vote Bayonetta, I gave an argument for why I voted her and I still stand by that argument until a convincing counter is brought up. Thought I accept the apologize, so don't worry.

Archie Sonic have Low-Godly Regeneration that backs up that, plus his Fate Manipulation works by "eventually" making him win the fight, which means that he can still be incapped and he will come back in an unknown time frame. If we go by the Fate Manipulation that is in the profile, there is no mention of him being destined to win, just to be destined to come back, which would happen in an unknown time frame. If his body is destroyed, his soul shattered, his body is killed, ecc... he wont have any means to come back instantly (he lacks the regen to do so), which will count as an incap.
But this argument is going for a bit too long for my tastes, so this will be my last comment in here. If the match will continue or not can be decided between the more active supporters.
Agree to disagree then. Doomguys fate hax comes from him always winning and being a constant in infinite possibility while his Immortality 8 (Coming back) happens in a unknown time frame that is correct

Cope about it

How good is DS AD??

To be honest idk why people overhype the **** out of DoomSlayer. Even looking at his profile he isn't that haxxed, people like Bayo should steam him pretty easily.

Back