• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dorothy Post Time skip key

Currently Dorothy only has a BOS and Elf keys and no time skip one and that's BULLSHIT! I'll try to fix that.

I propose that we add a Low 6B post time skip key for her as she was able to significantly damage Yami during their fight in Ep151 of the anime which is canon to the Manga as seen here and also fought multiple Dark Disciples off screen on her way to Morris.

I hope she gets a few more concrete feats in the future.

Scale her to At least Low 6-B (Stronger than when she fought Post-Elves Invasion Yami, who could damage Zagred)
Do I just kinda do it myself or do I have to ask a moderator? I have never made a change like that and until now I have mostly only commented on VS Matches so I'm kinda in the dark.

Agree with this, and also Spade Invasion Base Asta and Post-Timeskip Raging Black Bull should be the same for damaging Morris, who could damage Dorothy

Agree with this, and also Spade Invasion Base Asta and Post-Timeskip Raging Black Bull should be the same for damaging Morris, who could damage Dorothy
I disagree on that one. Morris was drained of all his mana at that point, he was just a normal human.

Not sure if I agree on this one. When did Base Asta damage Moris? If you're referring to chapter 312, I know that one is heavily debated in the fandom. Since there is a trail of cotton receding from the epicenter of the attack, many believe it is Charmy that launched a cotton spell at him. Not sure it would scale to whoever landed the blow since Moris was heavily nerfed.

Okay idk about just a normal human but I do get where you're both coming from, never mind then. Morris definitely scales whenever his profile gets made, though.

Back