• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dorotrhy high Universal by creating the Glamour world ? Yami is High Universal and Infinite speed of attack ???

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
To base dorothy high universal, we use Japanese raw.

Capture_decran_2023-10-17_001508-1.png

Magna defies the odds, telling her it's impossible, but Dorothy (elf) himself says that what's impossible is possible, so the statement is up for grabs.

Here's the translation:

The expression "・・・ありえないことが ありえるのが" translates into French as "Ce qui est impossible est possible". Here's the clear correspondence:

"ありえない" means "impossible".
"こと" means "thing" or "fact".
"が" is a grammatical particle that can be translated as "is".
"ありえる" means "possible".
"の" is a grammatical particle that can be translated as "what is".

The correct translation is therefore "What is impossible is possible".

As we know, "Endelss" means endless, demonstrating that the GW/Glamour World War is endless, infinite.

But "Endless" is often used in a hyperbolic, hypothetical form, but as we see, it's more precisely a N'ai form.

The "nai form" is one of the conjugations of verbs It represents negation and can be attached to expressions like "V-nai+de kudasai". And so, if we refer to the Nai form

we get: 果てなき = the Nai form of 果てる/ 果て無 meaning "End, finite being", "endless; unlimited; eternal".

But if it's "Endless" in the literal sense, it rejects and demystifies the hyperbolic, or hypothetical, side.

So we know that the Glammour world is infinite in size, larger than a standard universe.

This panel asserts the premise that the Gw (short for Glamour World) is infinite in size, since it can't possibly be infinite in size
and realize what it can link to youtube.

main-qimg-92076c601886e23a008570588e4d1f51.jpg

GW's magic is a nuisance because it's a spell that creates other three-dimensional spaces by simple magic.
Magic is the ues (Universal Energy System), so it would be on Dorothy's scale.

Screenshot_20231018-1641082.png

Now that Dorothy has been placed at the top of the universe for the simplest of reasons

• It creates three-dimensional space of infinite size
  • As a magic factor in the creation of GW
  • Magic being the vital energy of the verse that increases the level of power.

Yami crosses the Glamour World via its slash dimension, notably with the help of the mana zone covering the entire structure as seen in the attack, enabling it to be destroyed.

Even though the video shows us that he literally covered the whole structure, to argue that the purpose of the mana zone is to cover an entire space in its entirety or not, in this case he was obliged to do it over the whole structure in order to cover it.

Screenshot_20231018-1705052.png

Examples include Yuno and Mareoleona :

EnXUO_6XYAISYpi.jpg

yunos-latest-mana-zone-spell-v0-axna9kscs2xa1.jpg

yunos-latest-mana-zone-spell-v0-o6i876u9n2xa1.jpg

So, now that the evidence has been demonstrated, it's safe to say that yami has covered the entire structure with his mana and that his slash dimension would be infinite speed after traversing the entire structure of infinite size, knowing that mana is ues, then every energy output from yami would be infinite attack speed.

In conclusion, Dorothy would be the high universe and yami the high universe with infinite attack speed.

1044541.jpg

Last edited:
This has already been tried here
The difference is that I'm basing myself on Japanese raw materials, which allow us to determine certain notions, notably the nai form, which hasn't been used even though it would be essential to make the argument about the size of the structure at least consistent.

Why isn't this a Discussion Rule lol
Your best bet is to base yourself on Japanese raw materials and their meanings, whether literal or otherwise, and nai forms, in order to determine and separate any statements or assertions that may or may not be hyperbolic.

Well you see, I'm pretty sure the last thread was deemed OK, as in the feat was legit.... but it was also deemed a massive outlier

Also I have no say in BC threads I just used the emote like "damn this was already made"
So I understand your expression used earlier, okok

Well you see, I'm pretty sure the last thread was deemed OK, as in the feat was legit.... but it was also deemed a massive outlier

Also I have no say in BC threads I just used the emote like "damn this was already made"
The only difference is that I opt for the different Japanese shapes, which I hadn't done before (just to be clear).

The only difference is that I opt for the different Japanese shapes, which I hadn't done before (just to be clear).
It doesn't not that you use the raws, it's the fact that it was deemed an outlier

Unless I'm thinking of another universal Black Clover thread, its been a hit year since last time 💀

It doesn't not that you use the raws, it's the fact that it was deemed an outlier

Unless I'm thinking of another universal Black Clover thread, its been a hit year since last time 💀
You're teaching me something, because I know that the old thread that was made I didn't literally read, but at least I know now that it would have been considered as values 🫠🫠

You really like posting this video on met thread kazuma
You were also the one with the Gojo FTL?

I am sorry, that is my new video for things that have been rejected, my true opinion:

I agree with your logic but the problem is that is a massive outlier and I found it extremely absurd that Asta would be using zetten on a infinite AP

You were also the one with the Gojo FTL?

I am sorry, that is my new video for things that have been rejected, my true opinion:

I agree with your logic but the problem is that is a massive outlier and I found it extremely absurd that Asta would be using zetten on a infinite AP
aaah i understand better now and yes it was me on the Gojo ftl

I'm keeping my faith and maybe one day I'll do something substantial enough that it won't be rejected 💪💪

Back