• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coral Peacock's Dream of the Endless Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastolan27

He/Him
I just wanted to make a minor quality-of-life CRT to address Dorothy's Range.
From what I have seen in her profile, it's already accepted that Dorothy's Glamour World is infinite in size. Even though it doesn't scale to her Attack Potency (AP), it scales to her range.
  • Dream Magic: Glamour World 「夢魔法『幻惑の界グラマーワールド』 Yume Mahō "Guramā Wārudo"」: This spell allows Dorothy to create an infinite-sized dream world that is totally isolated from the outside world, Glamour World completely follows her orders and desires to manifest anything she wants as long as she can imagine it. She can as well lock her own mind so that no one can force her to manifest things she didn't have the intention to. Curses have no effect on the Glamour World which makes it the perfect place to talk about forbidden topics without getting the risk of being cursed. She mostly uses it to remove objects or opponents from the battlefield and trap them, which she can do by a mere thought. Those trapped inside her Glamour World will drastically grow drowsier as time passes and will eventually fall asleep, which would result in their death. She can also read the thoughts of those trapped inside and manifest people from their memories, the manifestations will act like and be as strong as in their own thoughts.
  • Range: Hundreds of Meters with magic; Universal in Glamour World
Her range is listed as Universal, which can also mean infinite 3D range, as I've learned through asking some of the staff and due to the Range Page on the wiki.

Universal: 46.6 billion LY and up

• The radius of our observable universe is 46.6 billion LY.
  • From here, the distance spans to infinity at that point, as there is no exact end to how far the actual universe spans.
The tier after Universal on the range page is 4-D.

This means that Dorothy's Glamour World would fall into the Infinite 3-D section of Universal. As that is already established, the only addition I want to make is that her Glamour World/range being infinite gets clarified to avoid misconceptions. Today in a VS thread, someone was making the claim that her range wasn't Infinite 3-D due to the range section in her profile only saying Universal.
Her profile should state:
Range: Hundreds of meters with magic; Universal in Glamour World (Infinite 3D)
or
Pocket Reality Manipulation (In her Glamour World, which is infinite in size, everything follows her orders)

A simple CRT just to avoid confusion and to win a debate.

Agree: SunDaGamer, GarrixianXD, CloverDragon03, DarkDragonMedeus, Excel616, chosen, Joshyyy_64, Killerdrone123, Dereck03, Arnoldstone18, Xinsignia1

Disagree:

Last edited:
This is fine. Not much needs to be changed, just specify that Dorothy's range with Glamour World is that of an infinite 3-D space

Also, Yami's range with Dimension Slash Equinox is higher than Universal anyway. It's Interdimensional, as it not only cut through Glamour World, but also physically traveled outside of it and made it to the real world
Okay, I'll remove that then. (The Universal from my CRT i mean)

Agreed
Also, Yami's range with Dimension Slash Equinox is higher than Universal anyway. It's Interdimensional, as it not only cut through Glamour World, but also physically traveled outside of it and made it to the real world
I'm tryna get ppl to understand what this means in the other chat 🤣

I read that even small CRTs need grace.
For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles.
So grace starts now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back