• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Universal Black Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go to the Sahara desert and land right in the middle of the desert, You will walk for 12 Hours and you will say that the Sahara Desert is Endless with no Knowledge whatsoever about the Sahara desert at all.
To believe the words of someone who had just been to a place for which he himself had no knowledge of the place was the most stupid thing.
Yes but if someone who has knows the entire Sahara explicitly states it's not infinite then it would be dumb to not take their word. I don't see why Luck is the important piece. Sure his word is pretty reliable but the fact Reve says it's infinite is way more important. Luck is support.

Y'all the one who Made de claim they can sense infinite Distance. Y'all give us the proof
You make no sense, that's the proof that he sense that far. If you claim it is not, give anti-feat. Also don't ping or quote me anymore, I am in vacation for 2 weeks

You make no sense, that's the proof that he sense that far. If you claim it is not, give anti-feat. Also don't ping or quote me anymore, I am in vacation for 2 weeks
Y'all Make 2 claim with the Same time even though there's no Supporting feats implying He can sense mana in infinite Distance.
That's a hilarious interpretation lmfao. She used the specific language of "impossible" in direct response to Luck and Magna's "not possible" use. She's responding to them. Her doing that is an extension of what she she can do lol.
We have to look at the statement with the action performed, he performs the action by changing the object according to his imagination along with the statement "Impossible to possible" not referenced to Magna's question or Luck's statement.
The galaxy is in the scan provided of the post. This wiki uses Anime to convey things that aren't clear or hard to see on the page of a manga. I've seen many cases of this being acceptable. It's just supporting evidence.
Anime that contradicts manga cannot be used unless Anime has a statment as another canon, so Anime canon and Manga Canon cannot support each other because of different canons.
A few months ago we argued about Julius' AP feat which threw the Rubble of a building as an additional feat which was rejected outright.

Yes but if someone who has knows the entire Sahara explicitly states it's not infinite then it would be dumb to not take their word.
Yes, then Who's Said Glamor world is infinite? Luck doesn't even know anything about the pocket dimension and make a baseless statment.

I will give a simpler example, a woodcutter in the forest cuts wood non-stop for 5 days, because he doesn't know how much Wood he has left he will say that the wood to be cut is endless.
The second example, a diver dives into the Atlantic ocean after he reaches a certain depth he does not reach the bottom of the ocean and he will say that the Atlantic ocean is bottomless.
I don't see why Luck is the important piece. Sure his word is pretty reliable but the fact Reve says it's infinite is way more important. Luck is support
Reve say nothing about infinte and Luck support nothing.

It seems that the majority agree that Glamour World is infinite. It seems the more contentious part is whether or not it's an outlier in the verse. I will address these. As well as adding more evidence that Luck could possibly sense an infinite range.

1. We can talk about the outlier notion first.

I understand that outlier argument. Black Clover is only 6-B prior to this. So going up to 3-A, is infinitely higher. But let's go over what the wiki says about outliers.

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power."

So it needs to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent. Which i'd argue this feat wouldn't. But there are the 5 basic guidelines which I will argue with.

1) Is it a big jump or drop in power? If a character with several city destruction feats is shown to be able to destroy a mountain, we cannot necessarily consider it as an outlier, for the reason that the jump between tiers is not extreme enough to be so, despite the jump between energy values we attribute to them. If the character has very few feats, we can likely ignore this point.

This is where I'd argue that the whole outlier argument is very contentious. As the guideline states that a gap between city level and mountain level is not extreme enough to be considered an outlier. The issue is that it kinda leaves it too vague here. Because technically, even a character was multi-galaxy, they'd still be infinitely lesser than the High 3-A.

As for it being a big jump in power. That's arguable. There is a multitude of statements of characters both weaker and stronger than Dorothy/Reve having infinite power.

several statements for Patry. Who is weaker than Reve.

some for Dante.

And at least 1 for both Lilith and Naamah.

While these statements could just be looked at as flowery language, they fit nicely together with the fact that Reve/Dorothy does create an infinite-sized realm. And the fact that she created an infinite realm, while having characters with infinite power statements boh above and below her adds credence.

Dante also creates a Singularity with his gravity magic. This would be considered an infinite feat since the singularity of a black hole is where gravity is infinite.

The standard for the wiki is that characters who are galaxy or universal level can be assumed to create real black holes as long as they are realistic. Dante being High-Uni adds credence to that as well. We can go into if the Black Holes are accurate enough to consider them realistic later, but I'm cutting that here for the sake of brevity.

People argue that because Lucifero was only going to destroy "the world" is a counter. "World" can be used for universe. I agree with not using this language to solely scale Lucifero to Uni+. It shouldn't be used to limit the verse either. People kept arguing the whole thread about secondary definitions being feasible. The human world in Black Clover is constantly referred to the physical world or physical realm in tandem with the human world. So it could be a universe. But that would be it's own argument and I will not go into that for the sake of brevity.

2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident?
This is a no. She recreates Glamour World several times after this. So the incident is not unique.

If incidents of a similar level are repeated consistently over time, they are unlikely to be outliers. Usually, from the third incident onwards

Is the verbiage used by the standards of the wiki. I showed in the OP that she has made Glamour World Three times. So this is another NO.

3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified?
If an extreme incident is not accompanied by any kind of explanation that justifies it, it is probably an outlier. But if it can be explained by means of some power-up, vulnerability or limiter, it is likely not. If Superman is wounded by a bullet, it's probably an outlier. But if Superman was under the influence of red sunlight or was previously weakened with Kryptonite, it is not.

With the previous two points being debunked, this makes Dorothy's Glamour World not an extreme event. So this point doesn't need to be discussed.

4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling? Here we must take into account a number of factors, such as comparable characters possessing feats or statements of a similar level to the hypothetical outlier, the outlier not being supported by fights that might suggest a similar level, or subsequent events or statements that contradict it in some way.

No. A weaker character than her is stated to have infinite/bottomless magical power. And Three characters stronger than her are said to have endless/infinite power. Including one of them creating a singularity which is an infinite feat.

5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work?

No.

My last point will be that Stars and moons are shown to be created in Dorothy's Glamour World. Here are the images from the manga and the anime. These are the same scans just one anime one manga. In the manga, you can only easily see one moon and it's hardish to see without color. the second moon you can only see part of it. But with the color in the anime you can clearly see the two moons. So if she can create two moons which at least makes them 5-C and possibly considered to be less of an outlier for the already vague standard in portion one of the standards.

AS FOR LUCK SENSING AN INFINITE REALM:
People showed the scan of him not immediately sensing three elves a town away. But this is a nerfed Luck, as his mana is being drained by Henry. Also, Luck needs to activate his sensory abilities by concentrating to fully gauge something. So unless if one can prove that he has activated his full sensory abilities, while not being nerfed, then there is no anti-feat. Henry, who is lesser at mana sensing than Luck, can sense magic in a different dimension. Which adds credence to Luck deducing that Glamour World was an infinite realm.

I will give a simpler example, a woodcutter in the forest cuts wood non-stop for 5 days, because he doesn't know how much Wood he has left he will say that the wood to be cut is endless.
Ok. Now let's say someone is in the forest and can see that with every swing, he is lessening the size of the tree and that all of these trees have finite dimensions and there are finite trees. As well as this hypothetical person knowing the forest in and out. Assuming none grow back, we can assume if this person says "the amount of wood left is finite" they are credible. The same argument works for infinite (I'm just using finite because there are no forest with an infinite amount of trees) and for Luck and Reve's perspective. There is no disconnect. I don't see where your argument is spawning from.

Yeah no this is just very, very clearly an outlier as many people have said

An infinite jump from tier 6 to high 3-A and the only stuff even remotely close to this level of power is this spell, and you scaling people off of using various methods of destroying it.

If there are 0 existing feats unrelated to this spell, and the strongest people are said to be like, planet level, it's pretty clear this should probably just be declared a massive outlier. The amount of times it's used (by the same person not even a ton of different users or anything) isn't what matters, it's still the only thing

Yeah no this is just very, very clearly an outlier as many people have said

An infinite jump from tier 6 to high 3-A and the only stuff even remotely close to this level of power is this spell, and you scaling people off of using various methods of destroying it.

If there are 0 existing feats unrelated to this spell, and the strongest people are said to be like, planet level, it's pretty clear this should probably just be declared a massive outlier. The amount of times it's used (by the same person not even a ton of different users or anything) isn't what matters, it's still the only thing
Apparently, Asta has counters to this argument. Do not take it up with me though.

Dannte also creates a Singularity with his gravity magic. This would be considered an infinite feat since the singularity of a black hole is where gravity is infinite.
Where does that Pseudo Singularity stated to have infinte Gravity
The standard for the wiki is that characters who are galaxy or universal level can be assumed to create real black holes as long as they are realistic. Dante being High-Uni adds credence to that as well. We can go into if the Black Holes are accurate enough to consider them realistic later, but I'm cutting that here for the sake of brevity.

People argue that because Lucifero was only going to destroy "the world" is a counter. "World" can be used for universe. I agree with not using this language to solely scale Lucifero to Uni+. It shouldn't be used to limit the verse either. People kept arguing the whole thread about secondary definitions being feasible. The human world in Black Clover is constantly referred to the physical world or physical realm in tandem with the human world. So it could be a universe. But that would be it's own argument and I will not go into that for the sake of brevity.
Dante being High Uni? Lmao.
2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident?
This is a no. She recreates Glamour World several times after this. So the incident is not unique.

If incidents of a similar level are repeated consistently over time, they are unlikely to be outliers. Usually, from the third incident onwards

Is the verbiage used by the standards of the wiki. I showed in the OP that she has made Glamour World Three times. So this is another NO.
The Glamour would stated to be A separate Space pocket dimension. Some Characters can used same ability without got wanked .
3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified?
If an extreme incident is not accompanied by any kind of explanation that justifies it, it is probably an outlier. But if it can be explained by means of some power-up, vulnerability or limiter, it is likely not. If Superman is wounded by a bullet, it's probably an outlier. But if Superman was under the influence of red sunlight or was previously weakened with Kryptonite, it is not.

With the previous two points being debunked, this makes Dorothy's Glamour World not an extreme event. So this point doesn't need to be discussed.
It's not outlier because this feats not even reach those tier.
4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling? Here we must take into account a number of factors, such as comparable characters possessing feats or statements of a similar level to the hypothetical outlier, the outlier not being supported by fights that might suggest a similar level, or subsequent events or statements that contradict it in some way.

No. A weaker character than her is stated to have infinite/bottomless magical power. And Three characters stronger than her are said to have endless/infinite power. Including one of them creating a singularity which is an infinite feat.
A character who stronger than her that stated have infinite power got defeated by who have finite power doesn't even makes any sense.
5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work?

No.

My last point will be that Stars and moons are shown to be created in Dorothy's Glamour World. Here are the images from the manga and the anime. These are the same scans just one anime one manga. In the manga, you can only easily see one moon and it's hardish to see without color. the second moon you can only see part of it. But with the color in the anime you can clearly see the two moons. So if she can create two moons which at least makes them 5-C and possibly considered to be less of an outlier for the already vague standard in portion one of the standards.
Yes it does, when does that stated to be a moon?
AS FOR LUCK SENSING AN INFINITE REALM:
People showed the scan of him not immediately sensing three elves a town away. But this is a nerfed Luck, as his mana is being drained by Henry. Also, Luck needs to activate his sensory abilities by concentrating to fully gauge something. So unless if one can prove that he has activated his full sensory abilities, while not being nerfed, then there is no anti-feat. Henry, who is lesser at mana sensing than Luck, can sense magic in a different dimension. Which adds credence to Luck deducing that Glamour World was an infinite realm.
The pocket dimensions are in a different space but still side by side with the original world. Henry being able to sense Mana between dimensions didn't mean he could sense Mana from Infinite Distance.

This is a thread similar to Kaguya's Pocket Dimension Thread, except that Kaguya obviously uses real energy in its creation and destruction, whereas this uses Subjective reality in Pocket Dimension just like Phoenix man's Dimension.

Last edited:
Ok. Now let's say someone is in the forest and can see that with every swing, he is lessening the size of the tree and that all of these trees have finite dimensions and there are finite trees. As well as this hypothetical person knowing the forest in and out. Assuming none grow back, we can assume if this person says "the amount of wood left is finite" they are credible. The same argument works for infinite (I'm just using finite because there are no forest with an infinite amount of trees) and for Luck and Reve's perspective. There is no disconnect. I don't see where your argument is spawning.
You Confusing your self . No disconect? She said that along with his action, his action was to change things around him.
Ummm, do you have anything against said character having infinite power.
It can be flowery word, give me the scans they're stated to be infinte power.

This is the most shallow and poorly-supported attempt at 3-A I've ever seen. Let me state the facts:
  • "This world is endless" doesn't allude to infinite size. The planet's surface is endless in the perspective of someone walking ontop of it. A world that keeps generating is also endless. Both factors wouldn't be shy of impressiveness for what was Island level characters. The statement lacks any context to isolate the "Infinity" definition.
  • Creation Feats via hax are still a thing in Universal Energy Systems. If said energy can cause hax, then it's entirely possible it's just Reality Warping, and Space Manipulation, doesn't scale to AP.
  • It is an obvious outlier.
The fact you could keep this thread going for 6 pages with such horrendous amount of evidence either show me how pushy you are, or how incompetent the counterargument has been.

The OP lacks the decisive evidence for High 3-A, I disagree with the Original Post, and call for this thread to be finally closed has the OP not provided any more information on this claim.

The staff has come a long way to straighten this out, even the people who support this thread are trapped in their own logic, How they describe the terminology their used like the Tiktok debater that saying Kaguya is L2-C.

Where does that Pseudo Singularity stated to have infinte Gravity

Dante being High Uni? Lmao.
No argument lol.
The Glamour would stated to be A separate Space pocket dimension. Some Characters can used same ability without got wanked .
Where is stated to be a pocket dimension in the series?
It's not outlier because this feats not even reach those tier.

A character who stronger than him that stated have infinite power got defeated by who have finite power doesn't even makes any sense.
Idk why you keep calling Reve/Dorothy a "him." It's very confusing.
Yes it does, when does that stated to be a moon?
It doesn't need to be stated that she created a moon. There are giant white spheres in the background with craters. With her already creating stars, and then moons, this is grounds for at least an upgrade to Moon Level. Since we know what she makes are the real life counterparts. Which makes it less likely an outlier for High-Uni.
The pocket dimensions are in a different space but still side by side with the original world. Henry being able to sense Mana between dimensions didn't mean he could sense Mana from Infinite Distance.
I never said that he could sense mana from an infinite distance. But the fact that Henry can since mana from different dimensions, and Luck scales way higher than him in sensory abilities, adds credence to Luck's original claim.
This is a thread similar to Kaguya's Pocket Dimension Thread, except that Kaguya obviously uses real energy in its creation and destruction, whereas this uses Subjective reality in Pocket Dimension just like Phoenix man's Dimension.
Lol. Reve/Dorothy uses energy to create the Glamour World.

This is the most shallow and poorly-supported attempt at 3-A I've ever seen. Let me state the facts:
  • "This world is endless" doesn't allude to infinite size. The planet's surface is endless in the perspective of someone walking ontop of it. A world that keeps generating is also endless. Both factors wouldn't be shy of impressiveness for what was Island level characters. The statement lacks any context to isolate the "Infinity" definition.
This analogy has already been debunked over and over again. Both of these characters witnessed the entire country covered in spells, twice. They were directly beneath the spell. This would appear endless to them. So for Magna to assume Luck's statement impossible, he would be assuming that Luck meant the "infinite" definition of endless, especially since Luck said "No borders". So the scene does have the context that supports it.
  • Creation Feats via hax are still a thing in Universal Energy Systems. If said energy can cause hax, then it's entirely possible it's just Reality Warping, and Space Manipulation, doesn't scale to AP.
"Can" "Entirely possible". Why is this likely the case? Saying that the energy "Can" and "entirely possible" To be hax doesn't refute it in any way. People are only calling it hax via outlier.
  • It is an obvious outlier.

The OP lacks the decisive evidence for High 3-A, I disagree with the Original Post, and call for this thread to be finally closed has the OP not provided any more information on this claim.
I've added more evidence just a couple of scrolls above. You probably just missed it. But it goes over why this isn't an outlier. That she's consistently done the feat over and over again. Creating stars in the background, creating moons, etc. Which Black Clover is 6-B so getting it to 5-C moon level wouldn't be that much of a jump. Then if she can create moons, her creating the stars in her world would make her 4-A. Which then I guess, can someone who creates celestial bodies such as moons, would also make stars and thus scaling them to 4-A be too much? The standard is way too vague on that. Sally, a scientist, say that what Dorothy/Reve creates are their real world counterparts. Which means that she is actually creating moons and stars.

I've also added the myriad statements of characters having infinite power. And that someone with a much lesser propensity to sensing mana than Luck, being able to sense magic across dimensions.

This analogy has already been debunked over and over again. Both of these characters witnessed the entire country covered in spells, twice. They were directly beneath the spell. This would appear endless to them. So for Magna to assume Luck's statement impossible, he would be assuming that Luck meant the "infinite" definition of endless, especially since Luck said "No borders". So the scene does have the context that supports it.
That was the debunk?
"Lol, they saw the country covered in spells, plus it says no borders"

Something that keeps generating, and circle arounds itself both fit this description, likely the former. The context youv provided points towards nothing.

That was the debunk?
"Lol, they saw the country covered in spells, plus it says no borders"

Something that keeps generating, and circle arounds itself both fit this description, likely the former. The context youv provided points towards nothing.
Yeah, that analogy is disproved. Your second statement is an actual attempt.

Arguing from possibility doesn't debunk it. Something circling around itself wouldn't fit the context of the discussion for Manga to call it impossible.

Something that keeps generating would apply further away from the primary definition of endless than the "infinite".

Yeah, that analogy is disproved. Your second statement is an actual attempt.

Arguing from possibility doesn't debunk it. Something circling around itself wouldn't fit the context of the discussion for Manga to call it impossible.
Doesn't debunk what? Infinity hasn't been isolated, we're both arguing from possibly.
Something that circle itself around would be endless and without borders. If a character called it impossible, it's due to their own ignorance on the mechanics of the dimension itself. A character who is written as ignorant in that scene doesn't discredit this possibility.
Something that keeps generating would apply further away from the primary definition of endless than the "infinite".
It wouldn't. There's nothing I can reply to here, you simply stated an incorrect fact.
Something that infinitely generates when the characters get to the render distance is endless, aka, "no end to it" (which is the primary definition).

This possibility is blatantly plausible and more aligns with the scaling. High 3-A is not even close to being concrete, you might as well argue for 4-A, or something.
Even then, you should really update the OP with the new evidence, I will not read through 6 pages of a nothing burger.

Doesn't debunk what? Infinity hasn't been isolated, we're both arguing from possibly.
Something that circle itself around would be endless and without borders. If a character called it impossible, it's due to their own ignorance on the mechanics of the dimension itself. A character who is written as ignorant in that scene doesn't discredit this possibility.

It wouldn't. There's nothing I can reply to here, you simply stated an incorrect fact.
Something that infinitely generates when the characters get to the render distance is endless, aka, "no end to it" (which is the primary definition).

This possibility is blatantly plausible and more aligns with the scaling. High 3-A is not even close to being concrete, you might as well argue for 4-A, or something.
Even then, you should really update the OP with the new evidence, I will not read through 6 pages of a nothing burger.
Further proof that she lacks Power of infinite creations is that she tried to create a "infinite attack" putting massive ammounts of effort into it yet it was finite and stopped by simple explosions
It shows that whenever she says infinite or endless is just hyperbole

This thread should be closed, they still did not prove luck and magna are reliable fonts, that Dorothy was saying about the size of the place and not her transmutation abilities, or that she really can do the impossible when her best efforts cap at finite

No argument lol.
No statments? About infinte Gravity? Lmao

Where is stated to be a pocket dimension in the series?
Here.
t doesn't need to be stated that she created a moon.
Then It's your head canon.
I never said that he could sense mana from an infinite distance. But the fact that Henry can since mana from different dimensions, and Luck scales way higher than him in sensory abilities, adds credence to Luck's original claim.
Now you contradicted your self, if Luck can sense mana with Infinite distance then who he Will know the size of the pocket dimension base on mana sensing, lmao
Lol. Reve/Dorothy uses energy to create the Glamour World.
When does that stated to be created. She didnt created the pocket dimension he used a Spell to carried them in.

No statments? About infinte Gravity? Lmao
He is stated to have infinite power, and created a Gravity Singularity. A singularity in physics is infinite.
Nothing states verbatim that it's a pocket dimension
Then It's your head canon.
You can literally see moons in her world. A world she created. lmfao.
Now you contradicted your self, if Luck can sense mana with Infinite distance then who he Will know the size of the pocket dimension base on mana sensing, lmao
What I was saying is that I'm not saying that Henry can sense an infinite distance. He can sense mana across dimensions. Which is arguably more impressive than sensing infinity. And Luck scales above him in sensing.
Literally read the OP.

"The first standard is met. As while in Glamour World, Sally calls the spell a world and says it's the biggest spell that a mage could create. This means that Dorothy/Reve does actually create Glamour World, not just teleporting them there. Also, when Reve and Dorothy Clash, Glamour World is destroyed. Yet days later Dorothy is still shown to be able to use Glamour World. This means that she was able to recreate it. This is repeated again, as Yami would destroy Glamour World in the Anime-Canon, yet she could use it against Moris in the manga. We know that Glamour World isn't just an illusion, as Megicula's forbidden curses are not effective in Glamour World because it is stated to be a separate space".

He is stated to have infinite power, and created a Gravity Singularity. A singularity in physics is infinite.
Where does that stated to have infinte Gravity?

Nothing states verbatim that it's a pocket dimension
What Pocket Reality Page Said
Pocket realities, in this case, refers to realms that are spatially separate from other realms (including universes) and either are of less than universal size on the inside or appear as less than universe sized objects when observed from the outside.
What Dorothy said is literally have same meaning, you just don't understand what Pocket Reality is.
What I was saying is that I'm not saying that Henry can sense an infinite distance. He can sense mana across dimensions. Which is arguably more impressive than sensing infinity. And Luck scales above him in sensing
Henry can sense the piece of his Magic but don't know where is it, that even arguably can be considered as Cosmic Awarness. Even if some one have greater ability to his senseing ability doesn't mean they can sense mana in infinte distance without any statement or feats to supported it.

"The first standard is met. As while in Glamour World, Sally calls the spell a world and says it's the biggest spell that a mage could create. This means that Dorothy/Reve does actually create Glamour World, not just teleporting them there. Also, when Reve and Dorothy Clash, Glamour World is destroyed. Yet days later Dorothy is still shown to be able to use Glamour World. This means that she was able to recreate it. This is repeated again, as Yami would destroy Glamour World in the Anime-Canon, yet she could use it against Moris in the manga. We know that Glamour World isn't just an illusion, as Megicula's forbidden curses are not effective in Glamour World because it is stated to be a separate space".
No word implying she created the world, sally said that was the biggest spell mage can created. That spell is a spell that carried people or object into this world, Noelle Said that spell is so enormous after Dorothy said He can Trapped and torture his Enemy inside of it.
The Glamour world never got destroyed, Vannesa and the gang thrown out by Dorothy not because the world is falling.
Dorothy don't say Anything about Creation, She just said it separate Space wich mean the dimension Already exist separated not because she Created it.

Actually you doesn't need to state about infinite gravity, since a gravitational singularity is infinitely dense and havd infinite mass, thus infinite power. But that apply to Black Hole

What Dorothy said is literally have same meaning, you just don't understand what Pocket Reality is.
Actually you still can have a Poket Reality with universal size. But well it require evidences though

That is what a singularity is
What Pocket Reality Page Said

My dude. All I was saying is she didn't literally say "pocket dimension"
Henry can sense the piece of his Magic but don't know where is it, that even arguably can be considered as Cosmic Awarness. Even if some one have greater ability to his senseing ability doesn't mean they can sense mana in infinte distance without any statement or feats to supported it.
Having cosmic awareness would only further support it.
No word implying she created the world, sally said that was the biggest spell mage can created. That spell is a spell that carried people or object into this world, Noelle Said that spell is so enormous after Dorothy said He can Trapped and torture his Enemy inside of it.
The Glamour world never got destroyed, Vannesa and the gang thrown out by Dorothy not because the world is falling.
Dorothy don't say Anything about Creation, She just said it separate Space wich mean the dimension Already exist separated not because she Created it.
You're being disingenuous. Teleporting someone into their dimension doesn't mean that's the only thing they're doing. Glamour world was destroyed... literally twice. It collapsed. And Yami destroyed it. Blatantly destroyed two separate times. Yet she recreated it at later times. Manga calls Glamour World a spell. Sally calls the world a spell. And it's Dorothy's spell that means she created it. Dream Magic: Glamour World. You're not reading the OP.

Actually you doesn't need to state about infinite gravity, since a gravitational singularity is infinitely dense and havd infinite mass, thus infinite power. But that apply to Black Hole
The singularity That Dante Create Isn't a real singularity, real Singularity have no Size, Dante's Singularity Have Size and limited distance of gravity. So because what is shown and mentioned is different, so we need additional statments, one of which is the Infinity Gravity statment.
Actually you still can have a Poket Reality with universal size. But well it require evidences
Bro that what we try to find rn but nothing implied so.
That is what a singularity is
The singularity That Dante Create Isn't a real singularity, real Singularity have no Size, Dante's Singularity Have Size and limited distance of gravity. So because what is shown and mentioned is different, so we need additional statments, one of which is the Infinity Gravity statment.

My dude. All I was saying is she didn't literally say "pocket dimension
So what's your point?

Having cosmic awareness would only further support it.
Another absurb claim, Henry doesn't know where's the source of the mana already debunked itself.

You're being disingenuous. Teleporting someone into their dimension doesn't mean that's the only thing they're doing.
I'm not the one who saying that, manga who saying that.
Glamour world was destroyed... literally twice. It collapsed. And Yami destroyed it. Blatantly destroyed two separate times. Yet she recreated it at later times. Manga calls Glamour World a spell. Sally calls the world a spell. And it's Dorothy's spell that means she created it. Dream Magic: Glamour World. You're not reading the OP.
You need to bring the scan if you Made your claim, I don't give a damn with your word without any scan.
Don't send anime scan or even Filler.

Further proof that she lacks Power of infinite creations is that she tried to create a "infinite attack" putting massive ammounts of effort into it yet it was finite and stopped by simple explosions
It shows that whenever she says infinite or endless is just hyperbole
This outright makes her statement a lie. Can you show me scans of that?

Don't send anime scan or even Filler.
Only participating here to say that the anime episodes that show us the 6 month time skip are canon as Tabata views them as "what happened in the time skip", it shows us how Sally invented the anti-magic capes that are use in the Spade raid arc, it shows us a character that also appears in that Spade Raid arc sooner, it shows how Leopold used Runes when amped by a grand magic zone and it even shows the manga panel where Magna tried to use runes and failed miserably

And if you think the wiki does not treat it as canon then go ahead and do a CTR to remove Yami interdimensional range

About the topic of this thread, is an outlier, the end even if I believed it could be logical is not consistent, because then people who has infinite power are somehow stronger than other people with infinite power and can get to 100% times stronger while still having infinite power, 100% absurd

Only participating here to say that the anime episodes that show us the 6 month time skip are canon as Tabata views them as "what happened in the time skip", it shows us how Sally invented the anti-magic capes that are use in the Spade raid arc, it shows us a character that also appears in that Spade Raid arc sooner, it shows how Leopold used Runes when amped by a grand magic zone and it even shows the manga panel where Magna tried to use runes and failed miserably
I don't care, it's because I only read manga, although there are some canon anime episodes. I don't accept scans from Anime if it's in the manga and contradicts what's shown.

BC wankers really thinking "Lord Beerus and Dorothy hitting each again and again with power to destroy the universe" 😂

BC wankers really thinking "Lord Beerus and Dorothy hitting each again and again with power to destroy the universe" 😂
Like every wanker with their own series, for comment like these is why this thread have not ended yet, useless comments, massive derailing and the thread creator been stubborn

I think this should be closed, most of the arguments have been addressed and the crux of this thread seems to only rely on semantics about defintions and wording, if it's that much of a struggle to even just agree that the space that the BC characters destroyed is infinite, let alone proving it isn't an outlier, then it shouldn't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back