• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Universal Black Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn't. The person you responded to is lying. Reve created that spell with casual effort. And it doesn't make her statement a lie. Ya'll really don't even know what the word "possible" means.
It alludes to the context I stated.
Infinite might be in the sense of continuous generation. Her application of infinite clearly supports this.

It's done. Change the OP to a 4-A upgrade so I can address that as well.

As the OP I'm fine with the thread being locked/closed. Dorothy's Glamour World has pretty much already been accepted to be infinite in size.

Most people's arguments for it not being infinite stem purely from it being an outlier in the verse. This is why people started accepting it as long as it was used only for the creation or environmental destruction and not scaling to her AP.

The thread had gotten so derailed that people are coming in and bringing up points long since addressed/refuted in the discussion or even in the OP itself. So it's been pretty redundant. I don't even think those people are at fault, it's just the thread has gotten so long that nobody has had the time to read everything. When I made the post it didn't address the outlier aspect. Which I agree is probably the best thing going against Black Clover going up to High-Uni. Even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

So in the future, I'll start a new thread that's more concise and covers everything, including the aspect of it being an outlier. Probably after post different threads if they upscale BC beyond 6-B but well below 3-A, lol.

It alludes to the context I stated.
Infinite might be in the sense of continuous generation. Her application of infinite clearly supports this.

It's done. Change the OP to a 4-A upgrade so I can address that as well.
No, it doesn't.

Going to be working on a 5-C upgrade before addressing 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back