• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dorthy Unsworld vs Luffy gear 5 with fishman race and lunarian.

Trax

He/Him
Dorthy

Dorothy Unsworth || Black Clover | Black clover anime, Anime, Black bull

VS

gear 5 Luffy | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

Location Dream world.

Both dorthy and luffy doesn't know about eachothers abilities. And are fighting at their full power.

Travel speed is equalized but combat and reaction isn't.

Everything else applies plus their general weaknesses.

Fishman race and lunarian..? but why
Luffy can adapt to his environment whether its cold or hot and fishman is to stop the " luffy will drown" Its been shown that fishman df eaters can swim and breath underwater

I thought that was only with a bubble.
That chapter with jack, remember when he was underwater and he was alive. It was also stated that kaido crew was swimming looking for pluton and that red poneglyh using their fishman and it showed a picture of jack.

8.jpg

Huh I could have sword that fishman in fishman island that kept trying to kill the fishman princess couldn't swim in water cause he had a devil fruit..

Huh I could have sword that fishman in fishman island that kept trying to kill the fishman princess couldn't swim in water cause he had a devil fruit..
Hordy jones? He didn't have a df lol. I don't recall no fishman other than mr jack to have a df

No not him

Vander Decken I think was his name
Oh vander decken, thats quite intresting. ig it got retconned, because it states that "kaido pirates we're able to find it so quickly because of jack" If jack is unable to swim because yk df users are completely useless and cannot move without a bubble. How could he have found it while being underwater. I mean if jack was using a bubble to get it why couldn't the other df users do it too.

Yeah

I mean maybe he had a bubble? Idk anyway i'll follow this thread tho idk if it'll go anywhere

Yeah

I mean maybe he had a bubble? Idk anyway i'll follow this thread tho idk if it'll go anywhere
If that was the case, why would oden's dad specifically talk about the fishman part. Because even kaido or king bro even the smile eaters could've put on a bubble and did it instead. Just another example of oda working so hard to the point where he was too tired and exhausted to where he accidentally retconned something.

Back