• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin (The Dragonborn) vs Galen Marek (Starkiller)

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
I've been wondering this fight would go for years, seeing as they are near each other in power, and The Force has cazy power, but so does the Dragonborn with all his shouts, skills, and magic powers, he could pose quite a threat. Yes, the battle of two epic kinds of fantasy!

For this battle I'll make it simple. For Dragonborn, he is the lore version. However, I mean this only in character and story. For battle, I'll be taking assets from the game. Simply for him, he has standard dragonbone armor, a full set, standard dragonbone weapons, and dragonbone arrows. All are smithed to the game's highest feasible stats, without cheats, mods or exploits. Or however strong they are in the lore. Whichever is best for this situation. He has all shouts, powers, and of course the magic abilities. That's all. No vampire or werewolf forms.

Galen has the same powers he does in both games, since the clone is almost a perfect mirror of the original, I think we should scale any feats or techniques. Force powers, and lightsaber abilities included. To make it fair, he should also have armor. I say his heavy armor from the first game, or his Sith armor from the DLC stories, since it is similar to Vader's. That's all too, nothing else outside the games or canon endings.

Battlefield for the fight is Final Destination style. Flat, even ground, no hazards, and the ground cannot be broken. Its also endless, so there's no edge to fall off of, in case you were wondering. Also, bloodlusted, no morals, pure deathmatch style.

So, who would win?

How so? Doesn't Dovahkiin slow time with a shout?

And isn't his durability (armor + health + any magical shields) enough to shrug off a lightsaber or a Force attack?

Galen Marek = Continent level+, Relativistic+.

Dovahkiin = Large Country level+, Massively Hypersonic.

Yeah...

Hmm. I didn't know he was THAT good. If fact, that seems overpoweredm as much as I like Galen.

And isn't that Relativistic+ only referring to his reaction speed (Force gives precognition, not speed boosts and faster saber swings)?

I can see why he's Continent Level.

But Dragonborn should be too, at least in lore. (Let's not include him with CHIM, that's just wanking). Besides, that doesn't answer my question about his durability.

@SoyHop

Nah, he's Relativistic+ normally, heck, his reactions are Lightspeed.

@Jockey

No... it really can't.

Yeah, that's a speedblitz if i've ever heard of it.

Maybe if it was speed equalized it would be more fair, but i doubt it.

Just a request, but can I have a link to the feat or where this information comes up for Starkiller/Force users in general?

Also even if he blitzes, how is he strong enough to pierce the best defences of the Dragonborn and the fact that the Slow Time shout basically turns Relativistic into Peak Human because of how OP it is. Seriously, an arrow moving at that speed is changed to the pace of a leisurely stoll with that shout, so the same should be applied to Starkiller.

Also, his lightsaber(s) doesn't cut through anything and not instantly.

Actually, Slow Time doesn't affect the world to that high of a degree, it turns FTE (Arrows) to Below Peak Human.

Because Galen is able to TK against Sideous.

Sideous was able to TP mind control 3 Trillion People on Corusaunt which is vastly superior to anything that The Dragonborn was ever able to remotely show.

He could just lob his head off with his darksabre, could TK him around like a ragdoll, or TP him and make him his thrall.

Galen stomps even with Speed Equalized.

Well, Sidious was toying with Marek and I dont remember, but did Sidious perform that feat during the Clone Wars or during Dark Empire?

Regardless, the Dragonborn is not winning this match unless he is given powerful daedric artifacts and speed is equalized.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Well, Sidious was toying with Marek and I dont believe Sidious replicated that feat until Dark Empire( I could be wrong though)
Regardless, the Dragonborn is not winning this match unless he is given powerful daedric artifacts and speed is equalized.
Galen was able to TK a Star Derstroyer which is far beyond the scope of anything that the Dragonborn ever TKed or resisted, there's nothing to suggest Galen couldn't just squash him with TK.

Well, the Star Destroyer was stated to have already been falling in the novel, Galen merely altered its tragectory.

Dont get me wrong, the Dragonborn isnt winning this fight unless speed is equalized and he gets a very powerful daedric artifact( Like the Wabbajack,Mehrunes Razor,Skull of Corruption etc)

Dragonborn isn't winning this fight regardless if you ask me, there's literally nothing that protects him against that level of TK or TP.

Hmmm, it would depend as to whether or not the Dragonborn can land a hit with any of the daedric weapons I have previously mentioned. The Dragonborn could essentially utilize the Ethereal shout and tactically maneuver himself close enough to land a hit with artifacts like the Wabbajack( which Galen isnt resistant to) as well as the Skull of Corruption( which would create a dark clone of Marek, thus leaving him at a disadvantage)

This fight isnt exactly one sided( assuming speed is equalized of course) then it would be a horrible stomp.

Okay, then I figure Starkiller wins, but that's unfair of me to limit them both.

Round 2.

Full potential unlocked for both of these guys.

All items (no mods) and max stats to DB. All shouts, magic, armor kinds, and what have you. Still the canon Nord and post-timeline (all quests and canon endings/decisions) version, but still pre-CHIM. From what I understand, CHIM puts some player characters on par with the gods of gods themselves. So, none of that.

Star Killer is in rage and basically as strong as he was against Vader and the Emporer at the end of both Force Unleashed games, repesctively. He has two sabers, as he did in TFU2. Original or clone, whichever has more power.

Both without morals and are bloodlusted.

For speed, its limited to in game limits for both of them. No scaling. That's just a "reach-around" wank, and is still a wank.

...actaully... I've heard that The Dragonborn ''might'' be getting buffed here soon. I'll get back to you on that one...

"Actually, Slow Time doesn't affect the world to that high of a degree, it turns FTE (Arrows) to Below Peak Human."

Hmmm. So what's that, like, 1/10 to 1/20th of normal speed? Pretty sure Starkiller's current speed value would still be above The Dovah'kin's current speed even under those circumstances, assuming he gets the shout off at all.

Well, that Slow Time with only a word or two, not the whole shout.

The whole shout (3 words, not enhanced in anyway like they would be with training and things like Aedric/Deadric relics) makes it even slower. Then you add the fighting speed and reaction speed of DB, then add that to the fact that Starkiller is literally lagging behind him until the effect of the shout wears off, which as percieved by the Dovahkiin is about 30 real life seconds.

That's enough time to kill someone who is only Wall Level+ with the best armor, and the Force may or may not counter magic. shouts or Deadric weapons.

But is that enough to counter the insane speed gap? I mean, Dovah'kiin's Mach 147, currently, yet Starkiller's Mach 440000+ or so last I checked. That's a lot of zeros to make up with one hax, just saying.

The Dragonborn has never achieved Chim. Th only player character who could have possibly reached the state is the Nerevarine( considering he is a reincarnation of Nerevar, who according to Vivec achieved the state) It is also possible that the Nerevarine has read the 36 lessons and considering he has spoken to Vivec himself about a great deal of concepts( one of which might involve Chim) he is probably the closest candidate.

Your going to have to equalize speed in this battle.

Got a point. Reducing that doesn't do much, but then what about other shouts?

Become Ethereal, Dragon Aspect, or Bend Will?

With training and canon limits to his power, how far could he go? They are only one section away in their official Tiers, 6-B and 6-A respectively. I mean, they shouldn't be calling "stomp" so easily, right? I feel we are missing allot.

Not necessarily, he supposedly had the potential to rival Sidious( its still rather ambiguous considering this never came into affect) but he died regardless. He also defeated a Pre ANH Vader which is considerable, but nothing truly amazing since his former self(Anakin Skywalker) has more noticable feats than his current self(Vader) during this time.

Does Dova king have console commands? if so he/she wins =P lol well the player is only as strong as his level, theoritically he could have skills with 2 billion and be universal level if he/she wanted to.

(not saying I have any experience doing things like this and modding the game of skyrim or anything, (sarcasm))

but I suppose star killer has a higher tier, so he automatically wins?

Highest level was 81.

No limit now, but level 500 is fair enough.

No auto win, even the tier page they state a lower tier can triumph. It all depends.

lol but it's so fun doing billions of damage to modded followers with billions of hp. You know if you use console commands you can give yourself infinite health (i tested and it's actually infinite because i gave a follower a legendary weapon that could to 10^50 damage but it didn't even leave a scratch. (also it says infinite on the health bar).

technically max level is depependent on processor lol

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Not necessarily, he supposedly had the potential to rival Sidious( its still rather ambiguous considering this never came into affect) but he died regardless. He also defeated a Pre ANH Vader which is considerable, but nothing truly amazing since his former self(Anakin Skywalker) has more noticable feats than his current self(Vader) during this time.
Galen is from the EU Star Wars as there's no canon that puts him in the actual storyline. Vader had a mysterious, short lived apprentance, but nothing more. The Apprentance wasn't named.

Meaning this is Sidious from the EU. Same Sideous who tore apart a Star while escaping from his enemies. Same Sidious who fought Luke who could TK a Black Hole and TP trillions.

Yeah, i'm not buying that Galen is anywhere near that level.

That isn't the analogy Delta was inferring Aparajita, Sidious had stated in the videogame( if you choose the Darkside ending) that Starkiller had enough potential to possibly become his equal. Keep in mind that this is a Pre ANH Sidious( not DE Sidious who is significantly more powerful than any of his prievious incarnations)The novel doesn't signify or mention Starkiller's potential so this point can be refuted. Delta has read the novel however, and clearly understands that Starkiller is a Legends character.

Potential doesn't equal ones current level of power.

Back