• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downplay the Character

According to Undertale, Monsters are much weaker than humans so they are 10-C with Asgore, Toriel, Undyne and Papyrus only being at 10-B. Omega Flowey is 9-C and Asriel being At least 9-C

Asgore, Toriel, Undyne and Papyrus only being at 10-B. Omega Flowey is 9-C and Asriel being At least 9-C

Asgore got soloed by a kid, and he is the strongest monster.

Omega Flowey barely survived some kitchen knife slashes.

Asriel is just a goat and couldn´t even kill a kid corretly.

Asgore got soloed by a kid, and he is the strongest monster.

Omega Flowey barely survived some kitchen knife slashes.

Asriel is just a goat and couldn´t even kill a kid corretly.

I've actually heard this one a lot

Phoenix Force is just a giant, flaming bird. Therefore it's only 9-A.

The X-Men are only 10-A at best because they are clearly stated to just be normal people with superpowers. Except for Wolverine because his claws are 9-C.

Ness and the other cast of Earthbound Characters should be 10-C because they're Kids, and are stomped by a walking Mushroom

Biblical god was written when people believed in flat Earth and sun a lot smaller than it. GBE doesn't exist on flat Earth and they didn't know even the entire continent. Biblical god took 6 days to create the world and that put a huge toll on him, making him exausted, meaning that's his full power. AP is measured by 1 second.

Creating a baseline High 6-B world in 518 400s = 4.184e+23/5.184e+5 = 807 098 765 432 098 765 W.

God is 7-A. Deal with it.

I'd like to pick up on my 7-A god and mention that emission of a certain amount of energy in one second is a feat of speed times AP. A human being that can punch at 10m/s average velocity will cover 1m with each arm in 0.1s and I'll use that as a standard for 1 blow.

Using the newtonian KE as a standard (4x increase in speed equals 16x in AP) and human average speed at 5m/s with 10-B's baseline for that, I calc that 8-C for example should be 5000 times faster than 10-B. Should baseline 10-B be 10 attacks per second at best, 8-C is 50 000 and that's 5e+13 J in 1s which makes this method seem like an 8-C character can be 7-C. Recalcing God we get to an AP somewhere into Low 7-C or 7-C being necessary to have an output of 7-A in one second or 1 Flat Earth every 6 days with 1 of rest needed right after.

The Christian God is Low 7-C.

Yuyu Hakusho.

-"The gap between lower and upper S-class is much higher than an E-Class to lower S-Class."

I originally used this as a way of wank, but now it will be Downplay.

-If Initial Hiei (D+) was High 8-c, then a E was probably 9-A max.(Max 0,25 tons)

-Yomi is considered at least 6-B (Max 100 Teratons)

Then: Sensui is max 5 Mega tons (Low 7-B)

Back