• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) V.S Sauron

Sauron from the world of Arda is undisputed dark Lord. Master of Mordor, the Witch King, the Nazgul and the master of evil intends on conquering Castlevania. Dracula is indeed the Dark World of Earth, master of Death and countless monsters and demons. Sauron's feats aren't small, neither are Dracula's. Who wins either and/or a battle between wits/armies or a duel?

Hmmmm interesting. Dracula might win this via the amount of haxs he has in possession, but Saruon has a fair amount of haxs at his disposal as well. Dracula has Reality Warp, but to what extent exactly? This might become a speed blitz for Dracula as I check both profiles. I do have knowledge for Lord of the Rings and Sauron, but none on Dracula from Castlevania.

I will wait for more input as I will not vote yet.

Dracula has power over the Grim Reaper, so if Dracula has Death at his disposal Sauron has the Witch King. Basically Dracula, not the Lords of Shadow version but the earlier versions was an extremely powerful warlock, alchemist and tactician. Dracula's dimensional reality warping is capable of devouring all the entire Earth, if he isn't challenged. he can control thunder storms, although never uses this in combat, and is impossible to permanently destroy, always destined to return to the world in one hundred years after his death.

Well, technically, in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, that takes place in 2035, it's revealed that Julius Belmont finally killed Dracula once and for all in 1999, and Soma Cruz is the reincarnation of the Dark Lord, so Dracula CAN be permanently killed, though the circumstances involving it are still a mistery, because the subject is barely mentioned and doesn't explain almost anything. Still, i'm going with Dracula, because i think that overall he has many more powers, experience and far more powerful minions. Also, it required many heroes from different eras to try to kill him, and, in the process, the clan Belmont and Ecclesia fell.

Back