• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
I think he may use a Kaioken higher than 20 to damage him, but even if he uses the x100 version, he would still remain at 3-A.
yea,but they'll just go to higher deegres of 3-A.High 3-A is real universe lvl?right?

Yes but it is infinite universe level with effecting time/it's space time continuum. Which I dought goku will go kaio Ken times infinite.

in the leaks its also said that when his light ring is destroyed he is changing or being affected, so what do you guys think it will be?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
He is changing or being affected, so what do you guys think it will be?
I hope he doesn't drastically changes his form like Fat Janemba or he ends up heavily damaged without his abilities.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
in the leaks its also said that when his light ring is destroyed he is changing or being affected, so what do you guys think it will be?
Maybe that light ring is product of time ring,and once Goku destroy light ring he destroys time ring too and by that Goku black cease to exist,causing merged Zamasu to cease exist

LuciferSPN said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Maybe that light ring is product of time ring,and once Goku destroy light ring he destroys time ring too and by that Goku black cease to exist,causing merged Zamasu to cease exist
nice theory, but in my opinion it would be lazy to do that, i believe that the light ring was in a sense like a containment for his power to erase things

It's a secret code!

I'll decodify it!

It says:

"Broly will appear in DBS episode 69 and beat the living crap out of Merged Zamagetto SSBR".

It's a secret code!
I'll decodify it!

It says:

"Broly will appear in DBS episode 69 and beat the living crap out of Merged Zamagetto SSBR".

why did you tell them the secret?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
It's a secret code!
I'll decodify it!

It says:

why did you tell them the secret?
Just 'cause.

He uses his God Ki to create a barrier like Zamasu's.

But due to him not being a "true god", that weakens him/almost kills him.

Really hard to tell what that life-risking-attack could be ... would be great if that was a new technique (but it most likely can't be that because Goku whould have used it before).

It's most likely kaioken or genkidama (due to the risk Goku can be touched while charging it).

I hope it's not Kaioken Blue again even though it looks really cool, but it most likely is since we didn't see Goku learn any new techniques (besides Mafuba) what else could it be unless they mean

"Goku risks his life by fusing with Vegeta" in which Vegeta got so pissed at him for suggesting it and he's gonna kill him XD

maybe goku uses kaioken x 10 or kaioken x 20 but it doesnt really do much to zamasu, hence forcing him to fuse with vegeta

Dragon Ball Super on FunimationNow -- Teaser Video
Dragon Ball Super on FunimationNow -- Teaser Video

Dragon Ball Super English dub has been announced!

KingPin0422 said:
Dragon Ball Super English dub has been announced!.
I guess they will change the entire soundtrack (with most bad and anti climatic music) like they did with Dragon Ball, Z, Movies and GT.

By now i'm used on Jap dub,so used i actually prefer it now since i watched KAI twice by now.Also at least there's no mistranslation in JAP dub

damn, new thread going on under my nose, well, I'll just leave my comment here so I can stay on track with this thread, can't wait for tonight, wonder if we will see at least a glimpse of Vegito in the preview for ep 66

Shock97 said:
Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee let the "Wall of Light" be good hax.
Supposly, it removes whatever it touches from existence. Or so I heard. Basically, Zamasu is building a wall for Humans (mortals), so he is Trump's ancestor.

HokageMangaVox said:
Shock97 said:
Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee let the "Wall of Light" be good hax.
Supposly, it removes whatever it touches from existence. Or so I heard. Basically, Zamasu is building a wall for Humans (mortals), so he is Trump's ancestor.
The description is sweet it's the showings I'm worried about. It's not going to live up to its potential if all we see it doing is blocking Ki blast through the entire episode. I think this is also a good opportunity to specify he's doing what he's doing with God Ki so this ability can be on the table with other God Ki users. I hope this isn't giving the writers too much credit XD. Also lol at the Trump joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back