• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT powerscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
It seems like the plan is Gogeta and Omega are 3-B, SSJ4 level characters are 3-C, everyone else is 4-A.
Goku in base 3-C with Dragon Fist. SSj4 3-B with dragon fist.

ssj4 goku w/dragon fist 3-B, goku w/ universal spirit bomb 3-B his durability should also scale with the spirit bomb as it somehow increases that too in case you'd miss that.

hell fighter 17 and black smoke shenron could also have a profile of their own.

i guess we should note that dragon fist 3-B for SSJ4 and 3-B for spirit bomb base (though noted that it takes time to charge for universal spirit bomb)

Ohh something I wanted to pint out. Nova Shenrons speed description says that catches Omega Shenron by surprise on one occasion, but it was an incomplete Omega Shenron with only six dragon balls. So should that be added in the speed description too?

@Crzer

That's unknown. It would be assumption. Only At least 3-B might work for that, and I'm not even sure about that.

He is featless. We don't know how strong he is at all. He may still be significantly weaker than even a ss4 gogeta. 100 years later goku is a different story tho. In 100 years, goku should be vastly above SSJ4 gogeta, but that's also just my opinion

Alright so I performed all the changes Kep suggested in the OP. I also made Base Goku 3-C with Dragon Fist, due to how it damaged Super 17. And 3-B with Spirit Bomb, since it completely obliterated Omega Shenron. I also made SSJ4 Goku 3-B with Dragon Fist, since he dealt major harm to Omega Shenron.

My one question is should Dragon Fist also scale to Striking Strength and Durability? I mean it is an amped punch after all.

Well probably Multi-Galaxy Class via Dragon Fist (duh it's a fist) but I'm not sure about the durability.

4-B is ok for him, Pan too.

Actually, considering the Gap Between the calc and the lowrst end of 4-A, even Base Goku (Buu saga) would be 4-A, and therefor Trunks (GT). If something, the Piccolo statements is more of an upgrade than anything

Dragon Fist is literally an amped punch. No reason why it wouldn't scale to Striking Strength. And Goku wouldn't be able to throw such a punch without killing himself if he his durability was vastly inferior.

So I scaled those stats to Dragon Fist as well. And added the note that it only works one time. This thread will be left open for members to discuss if these changes are alright. If there are issues with certain things, we can easily change them back. It won't be a problem.

@Ant Kep already listed all the people these changes are relevant to. I revised all those pages.

I agree, and I did that.

Okay. Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this thread and remove the highlight?

The only thing thats left is making the rest of the missing GT pages

Does Goku's abilities scale to shenron after absorbing the dragon balls? if it is the case for the shadow dragons it could apply to goku as well

Pretty off topic however.

"Son Goku (Teenager)" is a stupid name. He isn't even a teenager for a good part of the series. Nor is he referred to one until near the end. He's typically referred to as "Kid Goku". We should be consistent with how we named the other pages and have it "Son Goku (Dragon Ball)".

I renamed the page, however trying to search it in the bar "Son Goku (Teenager)" still appears. Is there any way to change that?

I fixed the references to it on the Son Goku disambiguation page, as well as the Dragon Ball page.

It might take a while for the change to register.

Probably should be left be just in case (My opinion only) but all relevant redirections should be corrected by now.

Is there a way to automatically change those links? If not I will try to change them tomorrow if I can.

I manually changed them. Every profile that had a link to that page, the link got renamed as "Son Goku (Dragon Ball)".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back