• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters like Greg do not appear since the manga it following directly the manga despite being and adaptation, they do not appear nor in the OG manga or the draft. If really wants to determinate what is canon and what is not then see both works, anything that appears in both media are mainly canon (such Vegetto, SSBE, Anilaza), meanwhile the other stuff aren't (Anime's filler arcs, CSSB, SSBxKK), not counting what authos statements (such SS Black).

Also, from the graphic from above, the manga is directly related to the movies (at least the RoF and Broly movies).

Also, I would close this (once again), but before be accused of "censorship" (again), I'll wait for OP to respond.

Firestorm808

he also said he's just a Andience member meaning the adaption should also apply to this as it is still his narrative and the manga ties each other sometimes. Frieza flashbacking to time he seen bardock in the manga when about to fight goku noting their similarity. Bardock in this scene was about to die and was at the end of his story in the father of goku. The anime elborated on this story by adding king vegeta's rebel against frieza and the tyrant killing him and the king's planet and leading up to bardock's death in the manga. Their are filler arcs that are not canon to the main story like otherworld tournament but with bardock's presence in the manga kinda says some things from the anime are canon like how the future trunks special still is

Antoniofer

Gregory is non canon for the reasons you gave and being anime only. Filler up to thoughts in this case as both are treated equal in terms of canon by a statement so moro and copy vegeta could both be filler in this case. Statements being inconsistent does not equal them being not usable in a debate as if that were case minus would be non canon and the manga would be the only source of main canon material. SSJ Black is not wrong in context or in canon as it's just normal super saiyan with the power and ki of a god a kai in this case. SSGSS or super saiyan blue is a saiyan with the ki of a saiyan god or saiyan beyond god as it was called going super saiyan ontop of that.

Dragon Ball Minus was first published in April 4, 2014. I'm not sure if this was based on Toriyama's storyboards as this story was later adapted into the new Broly Movie, which is likely to be adapted into the Super Anime and Super Manga too.

Firestorm808

i was saying inconsistent story or statements does not equal their canon and minus was the example for that point. I don't get the purpose of that reponse as you were just naming dates and stating facts and not debumking any of my points

I was just talking about how Minus should be regarded as with the release of the Broly Movie and later adaptations.

It would be more appropriate to move this to a discussion thread as no revisions have been formally proposed.

Firestorm808

Well i was proposing a different canon system and insisting on the disinclusion of the toeiverse as a concept and sugested three bardock profiles a bit ago. So i would not say i did't proposed anything i would just say nobody cared about what i was proposing

Discussing canon isn't a CRT though (not inherently anyway). It's still an important discussion but just not a revision.

A proper CRT thread starts with a variation of the following:

We need to change (current) to (revision) because (evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back