• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Announcement Discussion Thread

.....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Now if we in the west could only get the damn game!

Also, source just posted on twitter that Prison Planet Arc will be animated. So SSB Goku vs SS4 Goku is on!!!

Maxresdefault (1)fgugf
Get canon from an alternate timeline.

I'm glad that its the Prison Planet Arc because we will likely see Golden Cooler in action.

Sounds nice idea for an anime. I was a bit skeptical at first for a DBH show, but since Super is , fortunately, over, and the lore of the video game is really big right now, I'm looking forward to it.

Also, maybe we will be able to get a few new feats (or at least the confirmation of how many timelines there are in the DBH verse)

The hype is soley for Beat, Goku vs Goku and that Hannibal the Cannibal Saiyan with Master Hand and Crazy Hand

Sauce.

Poster revealed for the anime next to the game one (it's basically the same one lol):

DBH-Anime (1)
Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan Blue debate is coming to End it once and for all!!!

This could be called the true "first" spin-off to the Dragon Ball anime.

(Gt doesn't count, because it was first release as canon and then change.)

Can we have the Yamcha anime now?

Fixed that typo for ya.

There's a spin-off manga of Yamcha where a kid gets stuck in his body and trains to destroy even Vegeta and Frieza. IDR if he defeats Beerus too.

DBH isn't canon to the main timeline but Prison planet arc take place AFTER ToP arc in that timeline, so it's sorta of sequel to DBS

This is nice, but I suppose that it will not be a part of the main canon.

@Ant

Who cares? More Dragon Ball to keep us happy until a movie and the new inevitable canon series afterwards!

Also 2-B animated Goku will be nice lol.

AppleLord said:
This could be called the true "first" spin-off to the Dragon Ball anime.
(Gt doesn't count, because it was first release as canon and then change.)

Can we have the Yamcha anime now?
to be fair it was just simply retconned, as it was never truly stated to be non canon

Yes. I am glad that we get more Dragon Ball anime.

I never cared about canon and non-canon in DB

It's flat story with mediocre writing at best, DB is all about fight and flashy action + fan-service these days, also this gonna fire the fandom again, it's SSB vs SSJ4 for god sake lol

I like Dragon Ball. It makes people happy and encourages them to continue to fight to succeed and survive. It has a positive message.

well now i can finally understand the non-canon plot of DB for once lolz. And I hope it is animated really well (Also finally something to look forward to in watching kek!)

Back