• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Revision (2-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good if the staff members here respond to Kepekley23's blog.

I just want to say the scaling chain starts from the saiyan saga.

Vegeta got SSJ3 in saiyan saga in WM and could give Beat trouble

Edit: Should note Prison planet takes place after Mechikabura's defeat, meaning relevant Prison Planet character scale above Mechikabura (Pre absorption of the multivers)

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I just want to say the scaling chain starts from the saiyan saga.
Vegeta got SSJ3 in saiyan saga in WM and could give Beat trouble

Edit: Should note Prison planet takes place after Mechikabura's defeat, meaning relevant Prison Planet character scale above Mechikabura (Pre absorption of the multivers)
Just a question about Mechi, since you brought him up. How do we even quantify Young/Dark King Mechikabura? As far as I'm aware, we only know he's vastly above the Time Patrol, and iirc, he was capable of fighting SSG Trunks: Xeno before getting Time Power Unleashed in the Arcade? So idk if we can say that all relavant Prison Planet characters are > Young/Dark King, though obviously the higher tier PP characters should be. Unless I am mistaken?

Given all of the staff approval, 2-A has been accepted and can be applied then.

Seeing as though the grand majority of the staff and regular members agree, Ant has given the go ahead, and I've added Kep's blog to the Dragon Ball verse page, I think we can proceed with the upgrade.

I would be more than willing to handle the upgrades.

Okay. If you write a list of the exact page titles for all of the pages that need to be unlocked below, I can unlock them for you.

Seems to be good. By the way, when you edit Mechi's page, can you fix one of his keys? It should be Young/Dark King, but the "King" is on the next key for some reason, so it reads "King Time Power Unleashed". Unless that's intentional for some reason.

@Sev

Young Mechi barley did anything. Hard to use the arcade since it is game mechanics. The manga has a more set time frame, which was that he was sealed instantly when he got his youth back, but he stated Gogeta was far inferior to him.

SSJ4 Vegito didn't get curbstomed by Dark King but got curbstombed by Cumber, and Vegito in PP is stronger than Mechi Vegito since it is later down the timeline. Trunks came in with a sword in SSJG but nothing of significance happened. So Cumber stomped SSJ4 Vegito while at least with Dark King, Vegito could tank out long enough for something to happen. But yeah, this should be for another thread. Alternatively you can message me on my wall

Ant, my apologies, but could you unlock Mira (Dragon Ball) as well, cause I made a mistake in including "Dragon Ball" to mira in the list above and instead led to another profile being unlocked.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back