• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball, Marvel and tier 2 questions

I'll go straight to the point

If a universe had infinite size and the entire space time continuum was destroyed along with it, would it affect AP and be above baseline low 2-C?

I a universe had infinite space and time would it be 2-A or low 2-C?

Do multipliers come into play when you reach 2-C?

I heard in a dragon ball thread that the Marvel universe has layers similar to universe 7. If that's the case what about the barriers between the "realms" (massive f*cking quotes) universe 7 has? What type of barriers would they be if moves like Goku's instant transmission and Whis' warp, which is needed to travel through time and dimensions, are needed to go from other world to the Kai realm?

Also what's the deal with the Kai realm? It literally orbits around the universe like a moon at a pretty long distance, is that something we should look into because it actually concerns me.

This next ones gonna be fun and pretty risky but I'll do this anyway. This is between the last 4 episodes of the Goku Black arc and the end of the Tournament of Power arc. At this point isn't it kinda implied that blue level fighters are low 2-C? Now I know this sounds absurd but hear me out. When Zamasu fused is cut in half it was likely that he defused because Merged Zamasu wasn't completely immoral. If you go to dragon ball xenoverse (I know I'm a terrible person for mentioning outside continuity) Zamasu himself survived the conflict with Zeno and he wasn't fused at all. To further back this up Zamasu was never stated to get stronger after he was in the sky. There's also the fact that Blue Goku broke space time (it was stated to be space time in the English Dub) and Sidra's Kai was completely unsure weather or not Frieza can be easily destroyed by him. What are arguments that go against claims like those?

Finally I'd like to go back to 2-C status questions. Infinite Zamasu was already becoming one with both timelines which meant he crossed the distance between universal time spaces. Jiren is already exponentially stronger than him so does the distance really count as an AP advantage?

Those are all the questions I have and I'm pretty excited to see the results. On a side note, I gonna go to sleep and probably won't be available until around 4:00 pm tomorrow. So please I ask to not close this thread unless something extreme happens. That's all and good night.

1) Pretty sure a space-time continuum is already infinite in size so it would just be baseline Low 2-C.

2) Low 2-C. 2-A is infinite universes.

3) Because the distance between universes is unquantifiable, we don't use multipliers in tier 2.

4) Infinite Zamasu only became one with one universe in the show. He was starting to leak into other timelines, but he would've become 2-C over time had Zeno not destroyed him. Goku and Jiren are only superior to Low 2-C IZ, not the 2-C one.

Ok what about the distance between the Kai realm in universe 7 and the layers of the marvel universe? Also By the way Infinite Zamasu was still low 2-C but affecting the space between universes. That means that he became one with time space and the unquantifiable gap between universes. Shouldn't that be taken into account?

According to

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1682972

^ This thread

"The fact is, no matter how many times we keep multiplying Low 2-C, it is not going to breach into 2-C, as the distance between two continuums isn't physically measurable. So treating 2-C as "2x Low 2-C" doesn't solve the problem, it merely adds to it by ignoring the immediate issues with the approach."

That means time + space + unquantifiable space between universes = 2-C. Zamasu already fused with the distance needed to fuse with two universes. It's quite literally why we use no multiplication from low 2-C to 2-C. It's all in the distance. So why aren't GoD level characters not 2-C when they're way stronger than someone who can physically f*ck up the space between universes?

If zamasu was outright 2-C he would have spread a lot faster. That's a "will eventualy become" key, which means it never happened because Zeno dealt with him before he got to that point.

What is tha point of keeping them at baseline then though? Would at least low 2-C work for a rating?

No, they have no indication of being higher tiers.

Then I beg to ask the question again, what is the point of affecting the distance just to be 2-C???

Zamasu never became 2-C, he just was going to get there if left unckecked. That would come from affecting multiple universes at a time. GoDs aren't going to scale to a feat that never happened.

I still have one question about Marvel then I'll get back to Dragon Ball.

From what I heard the Marvel universe has many layers to it, similar to universe 7. So can any character just fly through the barriers between each layer?

Back