• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 8 spoilers.

--First, least surprising thing: Cabba (Kyabe/Kabe/Caba, from "cabbage") is indeed a Saiyan.

--Magetta looks like a robot, but is in fact a species of alien known as a "Metal Man"

--Piccolo's mad at Boo because he spells his name wrong on the test. Boo yells that he's never done anything like this before.

--Despite appearances, Botamo is actually hairless, with slick skin.

--Frost is apparently the emperor of U6, and appears to be hiding something. It's hinted what we see is just his first form

--Piccolo says Frost's presence doesn't feel violent.

--Cabba's clothes are what Saiyans wore before the annexation by Freeza.

--Cabba doesn't seem to recognize the name Freeza.

--Cabba is from Planet Salad.

--In Universe 7, Salad was the Saiyan homeworld as well, before it was destroyed by "internal discord". Once destroyed, the U7 Saiyans stole another planet and named it "Planet Vegeta".

--Universe 6 Saiyans have lost their tails via the evolution process.

--Universe 6 Saiyans are still a warrior race, but they don't steal planets. They are actually employed to take down evil beings.

--Vegeta wants to visit planet Salad and Cabba says okay since they don't steal planets anymore.

--Test has 10 questions, anything above 50% is passing.

--Buu fails everything and didn't even write his name right.

--Goku barely passed with a 50%.

--Order is determined by Janken: Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta. Beerus demanded Monaka was last.

--There's a "Space-tional Anthem"..."SPACE IS VAAAAASTTTT!"

--Botamo is Champa's first fighter, so Goku vs. Botamo.

--Goku runs around like a fool because he ate too much and needs to work it off before he can fight properly.

--Champa admits he underestimated Beerus' Saiyans, but suggests Botamo has his own surprises.

Well ... 4 vs 5. ;-;

First fight = Goku vs Pooh.
Goku Vs Pooh
Goku Vs Pooh

Goku Vs Pooh 2
Goku vs Pooh

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/73164356

http://www.mangamint.com/dragon-ball-super-8

Not gonna lie, I thought Buu was gonna eat the test! XD

Anyways, I think Gohan will replace him.

Botamo's hax might have something to do with his skin.

Kevenkiller said:
GIF-Dragon-Ball-Super-23-Gohan-4
17ab280d6ee18a99fdea54b59eac2499.jpg
I really hope that Gohan remplace Buu also that he get back his Mystic Form.
Me too, only that instead of wearing Goku's Gi, he should wear the Supreme kai's

Always thought it looked great on him

Personally, I want Buu to absorb someone (maybe Piccolo...Gohan is a possibility too) and re-enter the tournament...because I don't really want 3 saiyans on the team, and Gohan already had his moments in DBZ.

I was disappointed at the fact that Buu was out of the tournament, he has many abilities like his regen and transmutation, that would make the fight really interesting, but knowing that the tourney is in "Arcade" style, akin to Uranai Baba's in DB, there's a possibility that if someone beats Goku, then Piccolo is gonna be next (he's the 2nd fighter), but because the enemy is too powerful or his hax is too strong (as he was able to beat Goku), Piccolo will let Buu absorb him to gain the power or hax to counter his opponent's.

...Or he will get owned so we can see Vegeta fight, as he's the 3rd fighter (I really hope Toriyama-sensei doesn't go this route).

Alexcar3000 said:
there's a possibility that if someone beats Goku, then Piccolo is gonna be next (he's the 2nd fighter), but because the enemy is too

powerful or his hax is too strong (as he was able to beat Goku), Piccolo will let Buu absorb him to gain the power or hax to counter his opponent's.
I hope that happens because otherwise I see no point in Toriyama even including Buu in the first place.

The best part about this is that Goku is going first. He's gonna have to lose. He's either going to lose due to a stronger oponent or an oponent with hax. That means that Piccolo goes up next which means he might get a massive power boost, hax, hax protection...or lose immediately. Hopefully it isn't the last one.

Vegehan said:
The best part about this is that Goku is going first. He's gonna have to lose. He's either going to lose due to a stronger oponent or an oponent with hax. That means that Piccolo goes up next which means he might get a massive power boost, hax, hax protection...or lose immediately. Hopefully it isn't the last one.
OR goku , vegeta and piccolo lose and then monace stomps

I think it's time to fix the DB profiles now because the RoF arc is already over. Also, what happened to the calc that puts 1st Form Freezer at Small Star level? if we want to upgrade him we're gonna need that.

Alexcar3000 said:
I think it's time to fix the DB profiles now because the RoF arc is already over. Also, what happened to the calc that puts 1st Form Freezer at Small Star level? if we want to upgrade him we're gonna need that.
There were some issues accepting it because it used cinematic timing dont where it went after that.

Back