• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promestein said:
It's not a destructive feat, its just an ability.
But how would we classify his space/time affection, if the cut reached into multiple timelines? Would it just be longer range?

I s u-c l o n e said:
I don't know why people are saying Black can cut through Space-Time. Even he doesn't know what it is.
its actually a cut through Sace-Time, because he said it could be another universe or another time

I say no one try to upgrade anyone until this arc is over. I mean seriously as soon as one person dose a small thing people run to upgrade them as fast as they can without any information to back anything up. I want Tier 2 DB as much as the next guy but people got to be patient.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I say no one try to upgrade anyone until this arc is over. I mean seriously as soon as one person dose a small thing people run to upgrade them as fast as they can without any information to back anything up. I want Tier 2 DB as much as the next guy but people got to be patient.
Look in don't mind that, what I DO mind is being mislead to believe that there would be an upgrade under certain conditions

Next time someone says that take a pic then go to the person and say why or bookmark it then link to one of the staff to the thread it was in and where in thread was the comment.

Huesito88 said:
I rather have lots of haxes rather then tier 2 to be honest
Same tbh. I wanted hax and or more versatility and I'm getting that along with an ability presumably dangerous enough to write home about debuting next week.

Well I want more haxes for now aleast enough so when they do get upgraded to high 3-A or 2-C so they don't get stomped and can handle themselves. However they can't stay in universal forever that no one would like.

Can I have a mod explain something since my thread got locked.

Goku black states that it could have been a complete different universe (the cut he made in space time) wouldn't that equate to "Possibly 2-C"

Huesito88 said:
Well I want more haxes for now aleast enough so when they do get upgraded to high 3-A or 2-C they don't get stomped and can handle themselves. However they can't stay in universal forever that no one would like.
At the current rate in which they introduce relevant hax abilities I'd say at the earliest if they kept that up for at least 2 more arcs the amount of hax, and number of strong hax abilities would put the verse above average in the hax department. Once the hax overall gets to above average only then would I say argue a Tier upgrade. But this is just my estimates.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
its actually a cut through Sace-Time, because he said it could be another universe or another time
He's not saying it like "it's either this or this" He doesn't even know what it is and is only saying what he thinks it may be or is just saying it.

Zamasu got angry made a Scythe then it cuts the sky and it could lead to another universe or the past maybe future he doesn't even know lol wtf what does that even mean

Toei and Toriyama really need to back the **** up with the goku stupidity excuse

We get it, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to booksmarts, but this shit is crossing over into his battlesmarts, this is the SECOND ******* time Goku forgot important equipment in a DIRE fight, someone in the story has to confront Goku about his stupidity or Toriyama needs to get his shit together, this is getting on many people's nerves including mine.

Master Xar said:
Toei and Toriyama really need to back the **** up with the goku stupidity excuse
We get it, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to booksmarts, but this shit is crossing over into his battlesmarts, this is the SECOND ******* time Goku forgot important equipment in a DIRE fight, someone in the story has to confront Goku about his stupidity or Toriyama needs to get his shit together, this is getting on many people's nerves including mine.
Watch you language, calm down.

I really don't think it's that big of a deal. We all knew the Mafuba would fail the minute it was revealed that Zamasu and Black would fuse.

@Xar I agree with Poinciana1971. Please calm down.

It's just a gripe I have had with the show, ever since the show started they have been flanderizing him, and yes I seen the japanese dub, and even then this is Goku serious, Black took his body and killed his family, slaughtered all the alternate timeline gods, and killed most of the population of Earth along with many planets beforehand, Goku shouldn't have forgot that.

They'd have to do better of having him escape by either...

Having Black switch his earring...

Or have the jars cracks break open...

Starting to feel like a suspense copout having Goku's "stupidity" ruin it, it's getting grating and annoying.

Apologies for the cursing, I have been in a bad mood ever since this morning and especially in the even as you can see in the thread...

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Master Xar Blacks summoning ability isn't that impressive from a tier 2 standpoint yes he can pull clones of himself from other timelines but if you can reality warp or even have some sort of space manipulation all you would have to do is close the tear in space time.
@Huestio For starters reality warping but that isn't even anything special for tier 2 since everyone can do it, but anyone with reality warping trumps what dbs has right now. Good hax would be like probability manipulation, causality manipulation, conceptual manipulation etc.
and what would reality warping be?

Here, basically means someone with it can do stuff like saying you no longer exist and you are erased from existence, can alter anything they feel like, create things out of nothing, bend the laws the universe to their will etc. Virtual anything is possible with it but it depends on the strength of the user.

I saw the episode but I don't remember it being stated Black was pulling clones of himself across time. If someone has a quote I'd loved to see it.

It's just that Black said he has no idea what he did as his power is beyond his understanding.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Here, basically means someone with it can do stuff like saying you no longer exist and you are erased from existence, can alter anything they feel like, create things out of nothing, bend the laws the universe to their will etc. Virtual anything is possible with it but it depends on the strength of the user.
Sounds cool,but if someone has actusality he won't be affected by changing past & present etc.Time in general

Acausality only makes you immune to causality manipulation and time travel as killing them in the past won't affect them in the present they can still get reality warped out of existence.

Sub-Sonic flight Speed Zamasu? I swear the amount of anti-feats in this arc makes it look Exactly like DBGT.

Ryukama said:
Making minor holes/damage in space time does not equate to Tier 2. Or else Superman, Hulk and Juggernaut would all be Tier 2. Cause they have done unquantifiable things like that.

And I am also not sure why people are now acting like we hate DB or are too hard on it. We're one of the only sites that accepts 4-B Cell, people have been banned for downplaying the series too hard and no verse page has nearly as many supporters on it as DB's does.

Plus it's not like we only have denied DB upgrades due to outliers. Lot's of verses would get amped ridiculously if we accepted showings clearly outside one's normal level. 2-A, Immeasurable Batman anyone? lol
The problem with comics is that it's written by many writers, so you can have superman lift a trillion galaxies in one storyline while he's car level in the other, it's pretty inconsistent and hard to find any reliable feat for him since all hr does is, get a big feat then a fodder city level attack, then having another huge feat, then falling rocks damage him, then he spends like 50 issues with no feat whatsoever, that's superman for you. However manga and specificaly dragon ball have rules that can't be ignored, we can have goku doing a big feat, like countering a planet destroying galick gun but then a blast he makes which is at least 2000 stronger is mountain level, because we already know that people in dragon ball only destroy planets when the target said planet, that's why the normal blast can do only minor damage and add to that the energy focus of the blast. About 4-B cell, i genuinly don't care if he's star or ss level. And Goku, vegeta, black and up are all universe level+ in potency in obd a site that i considered to downplay dragon ball(i am not bashing on them), so yeah.

it's more that zamasu doesn't want a mortal wife i think or someone who isn't like him a god i suspect but him being gay would be hilarious @hokage

that's more to narcism so yeah....that's more likely to be true calling himself justice and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back