• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Need help making Cell Prime a profile on FCOC, I'll write down it in my sandbox I just need help for intelligents rating and powers and abilities

It's not a mistake; Beast Gohan was accurately depicted in chapters 99, 100, and 101. Therefore, it doesn't seem logical for Toyotaro to have made such an error.
Toyotaru was the same guy who forgot Broly’s scar while his face was a prominent part of his panel, so it’s not out of the question for Toyo to mess up something as simple as Gohan’s pupils. Especially since, most of the time, there ARE no pupils in Dragon Ball—People just have mono-color eyes.

Toyotaru was the same guy who forgot Broly’s scar while his face was a prominent part of his panel, so it’s not out of the question for Toyo to mess up something as simple as Gohan’s pupils. Especially since, most of the time, there ARE no pupils in Dragon Ball—People just have mono-color eyes.
To be fair tho, you can say he forgot about the scar. He didn't forget about the hair tho, he drew it wrong completely.

Ayo, I'm new to DB scaling in the wiki and stumbled to a question:

From what I understood, Toei is 2-C via scaling to 3 universes in (from what I understood) buu Saga and the thread I've read about it spoke about Super not scaling to that too, in the moment

That's still true? How many universes is DBS manga scaling to?

From what I understood, Toei is 2-C via scaling to 3 universes in (from what I understood) buu Saga and the thread I've read about it spoke about Super not scaling to that too, in the moment

Uh I think they also scale to 3 because of the Goku-Beerus clash in Battle of Gods.

DBS (Anime and Manga) scales to 3 universes and MUI Goku and Jiren (Anime) scales to 6 universes

DBS doesn´t scales to Toei because it ins´t canon to the Super continuity

I hope you guys don't regret informing me lmfao

I changed a bit of Our current intelligence section for Piccolo:

Intelligence: Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Piccolo is an incredibly skilled and experienced fighter who can keep up with the likes of Son Goku and Android 17, growing further in wisdom and knowledge after fusing with Nail and then Kami. He is a strategic, careful fighter, playing dead to bait Goku into dropping his guard in their first fight and acting like he was defeated to get information after Cell absorbed some of his energy and disabled his arm. He´s also capable of creating a strategy that not even Vegeta could perceive or understand. Outside of combat, he´s skilled at judging the strength and abilities of others and analyzing their abilities, quickly detecting that Goku wasn't at his best when he was fighting Android 19 and that Vegeta would be outlasted and defeated by Android 18)

Thoughts?

Yo I have some questions about infinite Zamasu:
  1. He's currently omnipresent for merging with U7 I think. But could you argue him being temporally omnipresent as he was merging into Goku's timeline which exists in the past and required Zeno needing to destroy the timeline. Although you could argue Goku and Vegeta tanking his attacks is then outlierish, they aren't native to the timeline and were only there for a few hours at best.
  2. Wouldn't he have immeasurable LS for merging with U7 and becoming higher D.
  3. If he fought a character with infinite/immeasurable speed, would he get speedblitzed.

1. He's currently omnipresent for merging with U7 I think. But could you argue him being temporally omnipresent as he was merging into Goku's timeline which exists in the past and required Zeno needing to destroy the timeline. Although you could argue Goku and Vegeta tanking his attacks is then outlierish, they aren't native to the timeline and were only there for a few hours at best.
  2. Wouldn't he have immeasurable LS for merging with U7 and becoming higher D.
  3. If he fought a character with infinite/immeasurable speed, would he get speedblitzed.
2.It was tried and the site standards got changed(ironic)

3.zamasu is omnipresent he would blitz them

2.It was tried and the site standards got changed(ironic)
I swear Dragon ball is the only series capable of changing sitewide standards to stop big upgrades lol.
3.zamasu is omnipresent he would blitz them
Yeah I understand that's what being omnipresent is but either Zamasu would have Mftl+ attack speed because Goku and Vegeta could block in time or Goku and Vegeta are immeasurable which you could somewhat argue I guess.

I swear Dragon ball is the only series capable of changing sitewide standards to stop big upgrades lol.

Yeah I understand that's what being omnipresent is but either Zamasu would have Mftl+ attack speed because Goku and Vegeta could block in time or Goku and Vegeta are immeasurable which you could somewhat argue I guess.
Yeah he would have mftl+ attack speed his travel speed would be omnipresent or them dodging his attacks would be an outlier

Last edited:
You can´t attack at "Omnipresent speeds" so the feat wouldn´t make them immeasurable

such-peak-writing-v0-5ybis8vnimnb1.jpeg

Last edited:
Temporarily omnipresence would only be if he became both the past and present, it's closer to tempora existence, he would have eventually engulfed the past too, but he was stopped, he exists in the past and future but is not completely merged with the past imo

Gohan not knowing his mystic form was called ultimate form is just🗿
Tbh, it was never officially named in canon until now iirc

Temporarily omnipresence would only be if he became both the past and present, it's closer to tempora existence, he would have eventually engulfed the past too, but he was stopped, he exists in the past and future but is not completely merged with the past imo

In fact, you can achieve omnipresence by becoming the Universe or something like that or being everywhere at the same time and at the same time being nowhere.

Back