• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

All I hear is "My opinion > Yours"

Which is fine, but at least admit that it's still just a strongly held opinion. This shit is embarrassing.

All I hear is "My opinion > Yours"

Which is fine, but at least admit that it's still just a strongly held opinion. This shit is embarrassing.
Get new ears then because it has nothing to do with what I said.

'At least admit I'm right despite being wrong!!!' No. You do not know what an opinion is. An opinion isn't 'I am allowed to be objectively wrong and told I'm right'.

'This shit is embarassing' scream the guy who can't accept that him liking something doesn't make it good.

You can like something that's bad but it doesn't make it good. You liking it is your opinion but it being bad is objective and not opinion based.

Get new ears then because it has nothing to do with what I said.

'At least admit I'm right despite being wrong!!!' No. You do not know what an opinion is. An opinion isn't 'I am allowed to be objectively wrong and told I'm right'.

'This shit is embarassing' scream the guy who can't accept that him liking something doesn't make it good.

You can like something that's bad but it doesn't make it good. You liking it is your opinion but it being bad is objective and not opinion based.

Once again, that just sounds like your opinion. One that others might share, but still your opinion.

Edit: Honestly, I'm bowing out of this discussion. This is really stupid, and at the end of the day, it's just a matter of opinion, and this thread is better used for other discussion topics. Gloat if you want, I guess.

Once again, that just sounds like your opinion. One that others might share, but still your opinion.
Once again, you have no idea what an opinion is. Opinions don't change reality, something being bad is objective, you liking it is an opinion. That's all there is to it.

Either we bitch about the manga or we ask about the latest SDBH trailer at this point, there really isn't much stuff to talk about until Kakarot release it's story DLC.
I don't see you on any other verses pages anyway.

Although I do agree with you that Moro arc was pretty shitty all things considered

gonna ask this, do demons have a universal set of abilities? I know they would all have type 1 and 4 acasuality for starters.

gonna ask this, do demons have a universal set of abilities?
Assuming you're referring to the Demon Realm inhabitants (since there are many kinds of demons, all different) kinda, the special type of Ki they use (Dark Ki, native to the Demon Realm) can be used for a variety of mindhax abilities. It's not technically universal, since you need to know dark magic in order to channel it in that way, but pretty much everyone notable except Z Dabura can.

(Also worth noting that it's not exclusive to demons; most of the Dark DB Fighters use the magic on their henchmen, and it's implied that Heroes Gero somehow learns how to replicate it.)

“Power Nullification (Demon God energy can nullify the powers of the opponent. Demigra's energy nullified all the time patrols powers, making them unable to use ki or magic), “

Would this count

Ultimate Mission X, I think. Thought it's probably referring to the Dark Ki suppressing/nullifying powers, or something among these lines
It's a little weird; Trunks says at the start of the game that the Dark Ki stops you from manifesting your power, but it never affects anyone but Beat and it isn't mentioned again after the first chapter.

It's a little weird; Trunks says at the start of the game that the Dark Ki stops you from manifesting your power, but it never affects anyone but Beat and it isn't mentioned again after the first chapter.
Because it would make no sense that the time patrol was ever a match for the demons before if they weren't all resistant to it.

Back