• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also explains why Goku moves in Time Skip.By leaking the huge amount of Ki from his body during the tournament and in this episodes he was able to damage the parallel world created by hit which allows him to move.

The best part of this is, both Goku and Hit were majorly surpressing themselves as if this was just a sparring match.

Hit has NOT shown all his assassination techniques yet

Universe 6 + Episode 71: Hit with the timestop

Episode 72: Can store time and create parallel worlds of time in which he can function in.

Damn this man is all about time. Two modes of it.

Hit's invisible attacks was able to go through trees and the ground, bypassing sold objects. Goku was then able to counter said attacks, meaning he could counter attacks that phase through objects and hit directly at something.

People here are jumping the gun. Hit time skip was finally explain by Vados and you took it as a new power? The attacks he use on the forest is the same one he use to kill Goku, according to Goku himself, Hit was attacking him with invisible ki. The sphere is like a dimension (like Kamui) which Goku blow up, Hit's intangibility is a reflection of him inside of it. He cannot be hit because he leaves an afterimage, since he can stored time by skipping it. Calm down guys.

even without hits hax, he is still on gokus level.

His punches hurt Goku and he can tank gokus punches,he clearly can react too Goku aswell. I

A weakness for Hit: When using his intangible timeskip he needs to exist the dimension, and he can be harm as shown by Goku. Basically if you bliz him, the intangible defense is useless.

Lawyerr said:
Hit's invisible attacks was able to go through trees and the ground, bypassing sold objects. Goku was then able to counter said attacks, meaning he could counter attacks that phase through objects and hit directly at something.
Goku admitted that he choose the forest so Hits attacks couldn't had the advantage. But yes, Goku's god ki can stop intangible ki blasts.

Hit made a dumb move in the end.He made his parallel world inside Goku aura which destroys that world.He is probably not taking it seriously anymore in the end.This makes me believe that Vegeta probably blows up planet size time chamber.

AppleLord said:
People here are jumping the gun. Hit time skip was finally explain by Vados and you took it as a new power? The attacks he use on the forest is the same one he use to kill Goku, according to Goku himself, Hit was attacking him with invisible ki. The sphere is like a dimension (like Kamui) which Goku blow up, Hit's intangibility is a reflection of him inside of it. He cannot be hit because he leaves an afterimage, since he can stored time by skipping it. Calm down guys.
Wrong, Goku himself said it's not afterimage. In fact, it was something far greater that Vados explained as Hit can create parallel universes and store himself there. Kamui o_O are you serious? lmfao get your Ninja stuff outta here boy

AppleLord said:
Vados said that he stores time after he time skips. Then he uses that stored time to create parallel worlds. It's 2 methods of time manipulation.

1 Well for one, she doesn't really have that much haters

2 she did hire Hit, but as a favor for Goku

I mean, intangibles can't hit tangibles (and vice versa is also true), so Hit probably materialized himself once he passed through. Could be wrong tho.

1 Well I don't see why that would be a problem but ok.

2 Goku wanted to see him at his peak, Vados helped

Yukaphile said:
What WAS it precisely that Hit did? It sounds confusing.
He froze time and stored it. With that stored time he CREATED another parallel universe in which he travelled through.

So basically, he used his time- skip, and with it, created his own universe that he can travel in

I just realized something. The omni king in the final episode of the FT arc DID NOT blow up 12 universe, he blew up 18. The future omni king was never stated to have destroyed the other 6 universes

Yukaphile said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
I just realized something. The omni king in the final episode of the FT arc DID NOT blow up 12 universe, he blew up 18. The future omni king was never stated to have destroyed the other 6 universes
Inaccurate. He blew up those other 6 universes long before Trunks split the timelines. But yes, you are correct when you say that his range is 18 universes.
Oh yeah lol, nvm

I wonder if we get more hax characters, what worries me is that the people working with it lack alot of creativity. Like ive heard that the other destroyer gods look like Beerus and champa, i hope not.

Lack of creativity takes a toll on my soul. It's just so painfull too watch.

Shad604 said:
I wonder if we get more hax characters, what worries me is that the people working with it lack alot of creativity. Like ive heard that the other destroyer gods look like Beerus and champa, i hope not.

Lack of creativity takes a toll on my soul. It's just so painfull too watch.
They are all more than likely based on the egyption gods. But nah, Beerus and Champa are the only ones based off Anubis, more than likely

Tori-Bot said:
AppleLord said:
Wrong, Goku himself said it's not afterimage. In fact, it was something far greater that Vados explained as Hit can create parallel universes and store himself there. Kamui o_O are you serious? lmfao get your Ninja stuff outta here boy
That wasn't the meaning for the word but you get what I mean, your tone at the end sounds very bias and ugly. Don't disrespect other series just because I compared a power between them, even Forneverworld agreed with me. Is similar to Kamui.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
AppleLord said:
Vados said that he stores time after he time skips. Then he uses that stored time to create parallel worlds. It's 2 methods of time manipulation.
Yes, but don't think for a second that she was talking about an entire universe or planet. We saw the size of his "world" and in reality it wasn't that big.

It's no even close to Kamui, Hit leaves an avatar of himself while being on the other dimension, the avatar is intagible and Hit can attack while ebing in the other dimenssion, he did it when Goku told him that he can't attack while he's intangible Hit disagrees and hits goku with an uppercut.

The size of the world was never stated, the fact that Hit can inter that world from every single corner of the universe/multiverse suggest it's the same size as at least universe 6 and 7.

what we saw was Goku destroying the dimensional barrier between the two.

Aimenaltair said:
It's no even close to Kamui, Hit leaves an avatar of himself while being on the other dimension, the avatar is intagible and Hit can attack while ebing in the other dimenssion, he did it when Goku told him that he can't attack while he's intangible Hit disagrees and hits goku with an uppercut.
You're under the impression that I was refering to the outside, or even comparing it at 100 percent. This are false assumptions.

Aimenaltair said:
The size of the world was never stated, the fact that Hit can inter that world from every single corner of the universe/multiverse suggest it's the same size as at least universe 6 and 7.
what we saw was Goku destroying the dimensional barrier between the two.
It can be the same size as the barrier or smaller. If the size you argue is correct then the Kamui dimension is planet size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back