• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 61: It's almost time and 30 secs in an episode is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
JackJoyce said:
Moral of the story: Don't keep your expectations high from Dragon Ball
A good lesson.

And, another thing to note, you should be watching JoJo, HunterXHunter and other such classics instead.

One does not simply beat Jiren in a fair fight lol

Geova2507 said:
Guys remember that spoilers were wrong in the past, like that one saiyng that Freeza would join U9
and the one who said Frieza was angry at Goku taking his prey, Lord Frieza been trolling us for months Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Super will end because Freeza will become the new omni Kink and erase everything including his lost against Goku rewriting the history

ZERO7772 said:
It's toei's show really
I can almost bet that the same will happen in the manga...
Manga is Toyo's story 0V0 I really doubt Toryiama have that much involvement in either

Yes but Frieza is back for a reason there too...

ZERO7772 said:
Geova2507 said:
Guys remember that spoilers were wrong in the past, like that one saiyng that Freeza would join U9
and the one who said Frieza was angry at Goku taking his prey, Lord Frieza been trolling us for months Ó▓á_Ó▓á
Maybe this is one of those trolls (hopefully) I'm gonna be rly disapointed if this is the real ending like RLY disapointed, ok ok they are trying to "inovate" or make a twist but sometiimes is better to stick with the cliche, especially in this case.

Geova2507 said:
Super will end because Freeza will become the new omni Kink and erase everything including his lost against Goku rewriting the history
Since DBS is already a meme I won't be even mad

ZERO7772 said:
Geova2507 said:
Since DBS is already a meme I won't be even mad
For real now if that happen I would love it HAHAHAHA

Honestly very dissappointed that Jiren's gonna ring out Goku, hoped Goku would finally be able to defeat someone on his own again.

HOLY sh*t. I've been on different forums and let me say it's like hurricane Irma wrecking Florida. Might want to stay away from those places

Ovrhide said:
HOLY sh*t. I've been on different forums and let me say it's like hurricane Irma wrecking Florida. Might want to stay away from those places
you might stay away from everything related with DB until the last episode, Its a war out there

you might stay away from everything related with DB until the last episode, Its a war out there

It's war that accidentally kills you if you are anywhere near it. I cant believe dragon ball can cause such a ruckus

It's stupid that Goku is going to lose! He's taken enough L's in this series already! We get it! Goku is not unbeatable! But heaven forbit he ever actually wins!

Anyone who says goku always wins is blowing hot air, he hasn't had a single major win against the main antagonist of each arc in super except frieza, seriously. Goku gets a lot of the spotlight, but he certainly isn't a mary sue who always wins.

I am happy with this conclusion goku winning would have been so predictable. But i can understand if people wanted him to finally get an w for once.

So this is the current events today in order

1. Goku is stated to be perhaps even above beerus

2. Spoilers come out saying that jiren eliminates goku

3. Fan base explodes in rage over goku losing.

Did I miss anything?

At least we can safely say that they have surpassed hakaishin level. If they are above beerus, they are above every other god, as beerus has been shown to be the most impressive

The sad part is that when DB comes back Goku will train off the screen and become massive stronger than Jiren but New villain will come and wipes his ass anyway

I seriously think this fandom is playing joke on itself by saying Vegeta is second fiddle, if there any second fiddle in this series then it's Goku

Im unfollowing. I dont like spoilers and here people seem to be so thirsty to discuss things before they actually happen that I dont want to be here.

Ciao~

I've calmed down from my initial reaction to this. While I still don't like the fact that Jiren wins, I can at least see a silver lining to this and how this could end in a win/win for everyone.

PaChi2 said:
Im unfollowing. I dont like spoilers and here people seem to be so thirsty to discuss things before they actually happen that I dont want to be here.

Ciao~
Well, I guess you be gone for more than a week then.

So was it Dragon Ball Super SSB Goku that defeat Dragon Ball Heroes SS4 Goku or was it Dragon Ball Xenoverse SSB Goku that defeated Dragon Ball Heroes SS4 Goku?

Peter1129 said:
So was it Dragon Ball Super SSB Goku that defeat Dragon Ball Heroes SS4 Goku or was it Dragon Ball Xenoverse SSB Goku that defeated Dragon Ball Heroes SS4 Goku?
Thats what im confused too lol

BlackeJan said:
Peter1129 said:
Thats what im confused too lol
There are 5 Goku's in DBH

DBH DBS Goku

CC Gi Goku

Xeno Goku

GT Goku

Manga Goku

Xeno Goku SSJ4 (with God-Ki) lost to CC Gi Goku not DBS. DBS DBH Goku has MUI and is stronger than Xeno Goku and CC Gi.

The Demon God shit is happening in Xeno Goku's timeline, but it appears CC Gi Goku is also apart of fixing history

MUI DBS DBH>CC Gi SSJB>SSJ4 Xeno Goku=Manga Goku>GT Goku

There's a DBH manga. It's slightly different from the game. He's not actually part of the game. If you include him there are 5 DBH Goku's. Otherwise there are 4 Goku's in game DBH

In the manga, Demigra is alive. But they all scale to the feat of the destruction of the multiverse and Beat's world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back