• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would want to question why every Saiyan in the universe isn't universal by the second generation. The God Ritual isn't even remotely difficult to do and considering how Earth mellowed Vegeta out...I don't see why second generation Saiyans living on Earth or impacted by Earth wouldn't be capable of just holding hands and shoving Yamoshi into them.

AKM sama said:
A little out of the blue, but what would happen if they bring all the saiyans back using the super dragon balls?
They'd suffocate in space without a planet like they did when they wished back everybody killed by Frieza and his men.

BlackeJan said:
King Vegeta sees his son grown up, Bardock & Gine meets family for the 1st time, more SSJ and SSB lol
I'm more interested about the Freeza-saiyan dynamic.

CryoTheMayo said:
I would want to question why every Saiyan in the universe isn't universal by the second generation. The God Ritual isn't even remotely difficult to do and considering how Earth mellowed Vegeta out...I don't see why second generation Saiyans living on Earth or impacted by Earth wouldn't be capable of just holding hands and shoving Yamoshi into them.
Let's do the God ritual to Broly ffs

Broly's ikari form is the canon version of SSJ4.

You know when I was watching Captain Marvel and she turned Super Saiyan and started beating the **** out of everyone shooting ki blasts here and there, I said to myself that this is almost everything I wanted from a live-action DBZ movie lol

JackJoyce said:
Dragomer said:
How long until Goku is the strongest low 2-C in term of pure power ?
DB is only behind Elder Scrolls in terms of AP
No?

I've been in many fights between Elder Scrolls vs. DB, and I am pretty sure the Dragon Ball characters the only advantage was a large AP difference in their favor.

We should seriously replace our DB renders with the ones from DBFZ. Especially Son Goku.

And why was Fusion Zamasu's base render replaced with an unofficial one despite it having a DBFZ render?

Warren Valion said:
No?

I've been in many fights between Elder Scrolls vs. DB, and I am pretty sure the Dragon Ball characters the only advantage was a large AP difference in their favor.
You should comment here

JackJoyce said:
Warren Valion said:
No?

You should comment here
I did comment there, and I remarked that every Elder Scrolls expert on this site never mentioned such an enormous scaling chain, and that would be weird since it would be one of the first things being brought up in any fight.

The guy said he couldn't tell me why they never brought it up, and he said that he got the information from an Elder Scrolls debater over Discord.

I told him to evaluate the validity of the scaling chain with our own resident Elder Scrolls experts and he never made another remark.

Why does Toyotaro use so many action lines, it really distracting to the composition of the panels.

And how could Moro obtain such energy from touching Vegeta and Goku to be able to de-age that significantly, when Goku said that he was too weak to instant transmission - and Vegeta was in a similar state?

Warren Valion said:
Why does Toyotaro use so many action lines, it really distracting to the composition of the panels.
And how could Moro obtain such energy from touching Vegeta and Goku to be able to de-age that significantly, when Goku said that he was too weak to instant transmission - and Vegeta was in a similar state?
Maybe he absorbed their life energy instead of just ki this time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back