• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZephyrosOmega said:
So how far into Low 2-C Is MUI Goku?
From the calc i'v seen, a DBS Broly MUI Goku would be like the strongest low 2-C on the site, in term of raw power at least.

and apparently, Mechickabru is the strongest 2-B.

I highly doubt that Goku is even close to being the stronkest Low 2-C lol

He's not even the stronkest Low 2-C in his own verse for crying out loud.

AKM sama said:
I highly doubt that Goku is even close to being the stronkest Low 2-C lol
I'v tried looking around and the only calc i'v found highter than Goku's was about some hax that calced in the million or something.

So yeah, from what i'v seen, in term of raw power, i didn't really find any calculation or scaling chain highter than Goku's (except 1 but the character was upgraded to 2-C IIRC)

Could be wrong though, an 'official ranking' would be usefull.

Did it even get decided if MUI was stronger than Gogeta and Broly is stronger than Jiren ?

From the calc i'v seen, a DBS Broly MUI Goku would be like the strongest low 2-C on the site, in term of raw power at least.

and apparently, Mechickabru is the strongest 2-B.

Grand Priest is the strongest Low 2-C

Logically speaking, what they are saying is that UI Goku is the strongest Low 2-C based on actual mathematics. The Angels obviously scale above him, so would Gogeta.

Honestly i never include the angels in anything because their tier is based on nothing on this wiki, we never saw an angels even putting effort into a blow so deciding their stop at low 2-C or just using them in general make no sense, same for Zeno.

Zamasu Chan said:
Zeno has a 2-C feat though.
Yeah but using him in a battle is dumb since litteraly all he has done yet is instantly erase people who could never hope to harm him at will.

I'v tried looking around and the only calc i'v found highter than Goku's was about some hax that calced in the million or something.

So yeah, from what i'v seen, in term of raw power, i didn't really find any calculation or scaling chain highter than Goku's (except 1 but the character was upgraded to 2-C IIRC)

Could be wrong though, an 'official ranking' would be usefull.

Did it even get decided if MUI was stronger than Gogeta and Broly is stronger than Jiren ?

It is, 100% factually... inconclusive as of now. Because theres is barely any information on how Gogeta and broly compare to Jiren and MUI Goku. Only thing we know is that beerus is likely weaker than them. Theres quite a few problems when trying to scale. First, if broly is truly stronger than jiren, than that takes gogeta up to a tier of his own in db. Right in between G.o.D+ land angel level. But if broly is weaker than jiren, than that still doesnt put Gogeta below MUI and Jiren, cause theres a very obvious (not massive) gap between a FP SSB Gogeta and Broly. If Jiren and MUI Goku are just way out of beerus level of power, then yes, it would be logical to assume that gogeta is below them. But we just dont know.

Heroes main canon has its own scaling tho. In the arcade game, MUI and Potara fusion are treated as nearly equal power ups.

For MUI scaling to Gogeta and Broly...ToP MUI Goku would scale far beneath SSB Gogeta, based on our limited evidence.

A magazine scan from around Episode 129 'quotes' Beerus as referring to Ultra Instinct as 'possibly' surpassing him. Clarifications on this quote has revealed that he was actually referring to MUI, not UIO.

At the end of the DBS Broly film and novel we have Goku claiming Broly is 'probably' stronger than Beerus.

We can objectively state with these two statements that MUI Goku and FPSS Broly should be considered on the same level of power. LB Jiren would logically scale around 1.5-2.0x the physicals of MUI Goku and FPSS Broly, considering LB Jiren could actually hit and keep up with MUI Goku.

We also know for a fact that SSB Gogeta scales far FAR above FPSS Broly, considering the novel describes how badly overwhelmed Broly was and how casual Gogeta was fighting, not to mention that FPSS Broly didn't challenge or hurt SSB Gogeta even once.

The scaling follows as:

Grand Priest > Angels > Gogeta Blue >> Jiren > MUI Goku = FPSS Broly >> SS Gogeta >/= SS Broly >> Golden Frieza >/= KKX20 Goku >> Goku Blue

All Post-ToP.

Dragomer said:
MUI was stronger than LB Jiren at the end though, it's just that Goku took too long to finish him.
I disagree. Jiren was evenly clashing and trading blows with MUI Goku, even after he powered up. Unless you want to contradict the entire point of UI, the fact that it reacts on instinct for perfect movement, the only explanation for Jiren keeping up is for him to simply be superior physically.

Jiren being stronger than MUI Goku also fits with his entire character. Jiren is a character that believes power is the most important thing to prevent suffering. UI is an ability that takes power and refines it down to its very perfection, making the most out of what the user has.

Capacity vs Efficiency.

CryoTheMayo said:
Logically speaking, what they are saying is that UI Goku is the strongest Low 2-C based on actual mathematics. The Angels obviously scale above him, so would Gogeta.
I would like to see this mathematics.

i got a question. does anybody here scale MUI Goku and LB Jiren far above beerus? because i would want to hear the reason why. i only place them above beerus but barely.

they should be above the gods BUT.. you gotta say something like "with current feats shown" cuz the gods have yet to show what they can really do only god we dont need info on is belmod cuz jiren is confirmed stronger than him

Zezu1995 said:
they should be above the gods BUT.. you gotta say something like "with current feats shown" cuz the gods have yet to show what they can really do only god we dont need info on is belmod cuz jiren is confirmed stronger than him
Stronger yeah. But i dont get people who think they far surpass the gods. I see them a step beyond beerus, with broly being a new addition to the tier. But theres people who think they can one shot beerus.

Jiren logically scales above MUI Goku, in-terms of raw power, due to him keeping up with MUI Goku's movements and hitting him directly multiple times. We have a magazine scan 'quoting' Beerus as saying that Goku (in MUI) has 'possibly' surpassed him.

So, overall...Jiren's raw power and Goku's technique probably scale above Beerus. If we look at this from the perspective of raw power the scaling should go:

LB Jiren > MUI Goku >/= Beerus.

But the gap between LB Jiren, MUI Goku and Beerus would be rather small, considering LB Jiren was still harmed and defeated by MUI Goku and that the Beerus quote only says 'possibly'.

I'm pretty sure a direct translation of that scan showed that Beerus was talking about MUI Goku when he claimed Goku may have surpassed him. Beerus directly mentioned Goku having silver hair, I think. I'll have to find it tomorrow since I need to get some sleep.

SuperDragoon978 said:
I'm pretty sure a direct translation of that scan showed that Beerus was talking about MUI Goku when he claimed Goku may have surpassed him. Beerus directly mentioned Goku having silver hair, I think. I'll have to find it tomorrow since I need to get some sleep.
This is absolutely true! Idk why people try to use that guide to say UIO > Beerus. It was promotional material for UI and omen didn't even appear in that episode. That guides also says that UI Goku MIGHT have surpassed Beerus which is the same case for Broly, making UI, LB Jiren, and Legendary Broly comparable to each more than we think.

Gogeta is a different ball park though. He wasn't really forced to use blue but he went blue to have control of the fight by massively widening the gap. If blue Gogeta was slightly stronger than legendary Broly then Broly would have adapted a long time ago.

I doubt Gogeta is quite Angel-tier but I sincerely doubt even the strongest God of Destruction would be capable of posing even the slightest hint of a challenge to him. Gogeta is probably borderline Angel-level. If he were to go Ultra Instinct he would presumably leap right into the middle or upper-tier of the Angels.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And that's right where I look at you and I wonder if you are being fully serious.
You'd have to explain why what I said is flawed or questionable for me to respond to you properly.

Honestly i'm sure the weakest Angel would one shot SSJB Gogeta just as easily as Whis one shotted Beerus.

The gap between each level is exponential in DB it seems, the gap between SSJG Goku and Beerus is smaller than the gap between Beerus and Whis.

Dragomer said:
Honestly i'm sure the weakest Angel would one shot SSJB Gogeta just as easily as Whis one shotted Beerus.

The gap between each level is exponential in DB it seems, the gap between SSJG Goku and Beerus is smaller than the gap between Beerus and Whis.
Jesus ****. Goku has a long way to go if that's really the case.

Side Note

Any noticeable feats come out of SDBH World Mission? I see that the developers knew just how OP Xeno Goku and Vegeta was when Base Xeno Goku nutstomped SSJR Goku Black.

AwkguyDB said:
Side Note
Any noticeable feats come out of SDBH World Mission? I see that the developers knew just how OP Xeno Goku and Vegeta was when Base Xeno Goku nutstomped SSJR Goku Black.
The bad guy dodged being erased from existence and GP said he was nothing compared to Zeno.

Also the bad guy is basicaly a successfull Demigra but it didn't affect any of the GoD or Angels, it didn't affect Zeno and future Zeno either and he is the one who turned 'the true' timeline into a video game world.

Dragomer said:
AwkguyDB said:
Side Note
The bad guy dodged being erased from existence and GP said he was nothing compared to Zeno.
Also the bad guy is basicaly a successfull Demigra but it didn't affect any of the GoD or Angels, it didn't affect Zeno and future Zeno either and he is the one who turned 'the true' timeline into a video game world.
That's crazy! so he managed to erase and recreate timelines in his image like Demigra but GP, Zeno and Future Zeno were not affected?

AwkguyDB said:
Dragomer said:
AwkguyDB said:
Side Note
That's crazy! so he managed to erase and recreate timelines in his image like Demigra but GP, Zeno and Future Zeno were not affected?
Yes but rather than erase the timelines, it became the video game SDBH while the world the player character live in is the new world he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back